Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,154 members, 7,943,186 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 08:20 AM

BBNaija: “I Am Here For The Money” – Tobi To Alex - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: “I Am Here For The Money” – Tobi To Alex (14066 Views)

Bbnaija: Tobi To Alex, I Was 14years Old When I Entered The University. / Cee-C To Alex: "Male Housemates In BBNaija Have Nothing To Offer" / #BBNaija: Khloe To Alex “I Will Beat You To Death” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: “I Am Here For The Money” – Tobi To Alex by SIRmanjar(m): 3:04pm On Mar 29, 2018
Neimar:

shatap dere..tobi get fans b4 u hear
Hiz right..If you de watch the program you go notice say na since people start that toracle of a tin im get significant fans.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: “I Am Here For The Money” – Tobi To Alex by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 29, 2018
Is anyone else there to sell groundnut ?
Re: BBNaija: “I Am Here For The Money” – Tobi To Alex by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 7:18pm On Mar 29, 2018
I think every housemates is there for the money.

Please check my signature below.
Re: BBNaija: “I Am Here For The Money” – Tobi To Alex by Neimar: 7:38pm On Mar 29, 2018
SHAKABOOM:

Ur MAMMY shatap.

AMADIOHA strike yu dia, becos of bb yu dey tell yur daddy shatap..Mkpi angry

wateva.....but still shatap grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Victoria Laz (vee) Emerges As Winner Of Royalty Reality TV Show Season 3. / The Gods Must Be Crazy Part I&II / Ebubu Evicted From The Big Brother Titans House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.