Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,054 members, 7,916,066 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 02:46 PM

How Much Can You Give To Motherless Homes? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Much Can You Give To Motherless Homes? (428 Views)

How Credible Is Adron Homes & Property? / Invest Today In Peninsula Homes Less Than A Min Drive From Lacampagne. / Xmas Bonanaza (adron Homes) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Much Can You Give To Motherless Homes? by btcway: 1:02pm On Mar 29, 2018
There is a registered NGO foundation in Ibadan that is helping motherless homes, widows, etc and also empowering donours through crowdfunding packages. What matters most is the aspect of giving back to the less privileged. Remember that givers never lack. Give and it shall be given unto you.

What to do?
You register with N1,000.00 and tell 5 people to register as well. What the foundation needs from your N1,000.00 is N250.00 to be paid to Foundation's account. This money will be gathered together monthly and visit motherless homes with food items and other useful materials.

But I can't refer?
Yes, referring is a big task and what happened recently in Nigeria has made us to take our eyes away from any form of online platform. This is a multi-level marketing not ponzi. I will never spread ponzi here. I have a strategy I used to get my 5 completed and I am on another level already. Very easy and faster. If you don't give, you can never receive.

Contact me to know how I did it, to see images of last visitation, leadership seminar, package plans and incentives. Kindly check my profile to whatsapp me.

....Adding values to life
Re: How Much Can You Give To Motherless Homes? by btcway: 1:42pm On Mar 29, 2018
For those that are doubting.

(1) (Reply)

Casavilla Estate, Magboro (lands And Houses For Sale) With C Of O / Housing Loan / Earn Up To $100 From The Crypto-fever Promo Before They Go Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.