Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,358 members, 7,888,141 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:19 PM

Davido Wish Her Elder Sister Well As She Clock 1 Today - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Wish Her Elder Sister Well As She Clock 1 Today (1314 Views)

Daniella Okeke Shares Hot Photo To Wish Her Fans A Happy New Year / Aisha Yesufu Shared Her Childhood Photo As She Clock 47 Today / Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Wish Her Elder Sister Well As She Clock 1 Today by Oshatrends: 2:17pm On Mar 29, 2018
Davido the hit singer wish her Elder sister as she celebrated her birthday today

Caption :-
davidoofficialHappy birthday Big sis! Been protecting me since I came out mommy’s belle loool! She would have been so proud of the Woman you have become!! God bless your husband and your beautiful children!! Your one of the pple who taught me how to be a boss! Love you to the moon and back!! @ronawigs2.0 !!������

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-asl2VQJqNk

Cc.Lalasticala

Re: Davido Wish Her Elder Sister Well As She Clock 1 Today by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 29, 2018
Nice one from davido..

No matter what, family is always number 1..

If all these bitchess thought they can be the guy's number 1 then they are mistaken .

For the fact that you are my baby mama, do not mean you can replace my sisters.

My sisters will always be number 2, after my mom..

A wife and a girlfriend can cheat on me and even break my heart, but my sisters can never cheat on me or break my heart..

GOD bless all my sisters..

2 Likes

Re: Davido Wish Her Elder Sister Well As She Clock 1 Today by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 29, 2018
Happy birthday Madame Rona.

She's a beauty. Isn't she?
Re: Davido Wish Her Elder Sister Well As She Clock 1 Today by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 29, 2018
nice
Re: Davido Wish Her Elder Sister Well As She Clock 1 Today by kingscare1(m): 3:01pm On Mar 29, 2018
Congrats Aunty davido......Seriously big sisters rocks forever...they will beat you till you cry and console yourself by yourself grin grin grin...God bless big sisters worldwide..

now, Big sisters and big Brothers, don't forget to cut down all body fats to look stunning for your husband/wives and for little brothers/sisters, though getting older but you still need to look under 16, ageless physique, and beautiful...Get our "Magic Tummy nad Body fat Reducing Herbal Tea" Very effective in days...%100 organic....Home delivery, pay on delivery and support services...check my profile for our whatsapp no... cheesy
Re: Davido Wish Her Elder Sister Well As She Clock 1 Today by Radiants: 4:45pm On Mar 29, 2018
Happy birthday to her. Is she 1 year old?

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Vs Davido: Davido Producing Females X Wizkid Producing Males (photos) / Funny Photoshopped Picture Of President Buhari And BB Naija’s Cee-c / See what Davido and Duncan Mighty where doing as WIZKID CIROC Ambassador(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.