Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,400 members, 7,910,984 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 10:02 PM

Aftermath Of Yaradua's Death.what Next For Nigeria. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aftermath Of Yaradua's Death.what Next For Nigeria. (13851 Views)

Ashes And Death: What Boko Haram Left Behind In Baga - BBC / Photos: Aftermath Of Boko Haram Attack In Chad / Picture Of Yaradua And Abuja Chief Imam Praying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aftermath Of Yaradua's Death.what Next For Nigeria. by Eziachi: 3:01am On May 06, 2010
How about Ribadu (sudden drop of criminal charge?) or Babangida Aliyu of Niger state as Jonathan's VP?
Re: Aftermath Of Yaradua's Death.what Next For Nigeria. by icycool84: 3:06am On May 06, 2010
Princek12:

Dear Sir/Madam
I am sure that you have heard about the death of Nigeria's president Yar'adua, for it is the headline on every major news network in the world. Unfortunately, Mr. Yar'adua died without writing a will, and he is survived by his wife. His wife will inherit some of his property and wealth according to the laws of Nigeria. However, the manager of First Bank of Nigeria, PLC has just notified me that President Yar'adua has the equivalent of $50,000,000 (fifty million US Dollars) in his bank account, and that he did not list any next of kin. According to the laws of Nigeria, therefore, since he did not list any next of kin, the money will pass to his successor in interest.

I have talked to the Bank Manager and he told me that I am the successor in interest to any of President Yar'adua's assets, including financial assets, but that I have to sign several paperwork to expeditiously effectuate the transfer to me, the successor in interest. Please keep this matter confidential, for disclosing to any third party this information may affect the transfer of the funds to my bank account.

The manager has also informed that we need to some funds to effectuate this transfer, and therefore I need to remit to him as soon as possible the sum of $100,000 (one hundred thousand US dollars). Once you send me the $100,000, I will sign the necessary paperwork and transfer the money to your foreign account, whereupon you can deduct your $100,000 plus your $10,000,000 (ten million US dollars) which is your commission for being a partner.

Thank you very much. I hope that you will act swiftly within the next 24 hours, for every time wasted can severely jeopardize this transaction. The manger of First Bank of Nigeria, PLC will contact you insofar as needed to collect any relevant information that is pertinent to this transfer. Your full cooperation is required.

Sincerely,

Alhaji Al Rabin Tal Wa lal
Successor in interest to his excellency, President Musa Yar'adua

LWKMD, Because of ple like u, we need Ribadu as VP!
Re: Aftermath Of Yaradua's Death.what Next For Nigeria. by wudd: 3:07am On May 06, 2010
we seem to forget the military still exists, so while we analyse between north and jonathan, remember, the millitary, millitants etc. the fight is between those who want power for selfish reasons and those who want it for selfless reasons.
Re: Aftermath Of Yaradua's Death.what Next For Nigeria. by icycool84: 3:09am On May 06, 2010
IBB should just marry Turai jare and run for office. At least they're sure to get all the votes in Zamfara, Sokoto and Bauchi States where their sons in law run things, lol
Re: Aftermath Of Yaradua's Death.what Next For Nigeria. by Osama10(m): 3:14am On May 06, 2010
icycool84:

IBB should just marry Turai jare and run for office. At least they're sure to get all the votes in Zamfara, Sokoto and Bauchi States where their sons in law run things, lol

Seconded grin
Re: Aftermath Of Yaradua's Death.what Next For Nigeria. by OAM4J: 3:19am On May 06, 2010
icycool84:

Thirded.

they fit each other. they can 'maradona' & 'cabal' each other. grin grin grin
Re: Aftermath Of Yaradua's Death.what Next For Nigeria. by Osama10(m): 3:21am On May 06, 2010
OAM4J:

Thirded.

they fit each other. they can 'maradona' & 'cabal' each other. grin grin grin

Fourthed. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Aftermath Of Yaradua's Death.what Next For Nigeria. by OAM4J: 3:22am On May 06, 2010
ok aftermath of Yaradua's death, who should be Jonathan's VP

Gusau

Ribadu

El Rufai

Yahale

Sule Lamido

or who?
Re: Aftermath Of Yaradua's Death.what Next For Nigeria. by honeric01(m): 3:22am On May 06, 2010
If God wants this country to keep existing, then he's going to continue keeping it together, if not, to each his own.
Re: Aftermath Of Yaradua's Death.what Next For Nigeria. by Kobojunkie: 3:24am On May 06, 2010
wudd:

we seem to forget the military still exists, so while we analyse between north and jonathan, remember, the millitary, millitants etc. the fight is between those who want power for selfish reasons and those who want it for selfless reasons.

Following the events of the past couple of years - 3 to be precise -- seems the millitary has no more power, or not enough to try for power at this time.
Re: Aftermath Of Yaradua's Death.what Next For Nigeria. by wudd: 3:31am On May 06, 2010
@ Kobojunkie (nice name tho) , oooooh mhen, everyone who has got little power would be scavenging for that spot now, and we know he who controls the trigger, right now, you cant trust anyone, if you had d power, wont you go down to aso-rock n boot em out n rule, yes history has its story, but there are men who re-write stories for history.
Re: Aftermath Of Yaradua's Death.what Next For Nigeria. by icycool84: 3:55am On May 06, 2010
wudd:

@ Kobojunkie (nice name tho) , oooooh mhen, everyone who has got little power would be scavenging for that spot now, and we know he who controls the trigger, right now, you cant trust anyone, if you had d power, wont you go down to aso-rock n boot em out n rule, yes history has its story, but there are men who re-write stories for history.

The boys in uniform had better restrict their movement to the barracks if they know wot is good for them. They were nowhere to be found when we needed them. When Turai was busy holding Nigeria and Nigerians by the jugular, they said they were protecting democracy when the so called democracy in the words of Fela had become a demonstration of craze.  

Were they not the same military that were taking orders from a mere colonel (Danbazzau) to deploy soldiers to d airport instead of from the commander in chief of armed forces? Military that cannot curb ordinary religious crisis, cannot act fast even after receiving a tip-off, but will rather make silly excuses after lives ve been lost? We don't ve a military as far as i'm concerned, I just pray we never have to go to war. If they dare march to Aso Rock, the militants will show them what a real military shd look like. They will defend their bro Goodluck at all cost.
Re: Aftermath Of Yaradua's Death.what Next For Nigeria. by naijamini(m): 3:57am On May 06, 2010
Really? You realize you are a tribalist. You are about to be cured. The next step is to ask yourself, why?

EzeUche:

I will take a break from my tribalistic posting to mourn the death of President Yar'Adua. May he rest in preace.

However, what does the nation do now. This will be interesting to watch. I hope nothing bad happens though
Re: Aftermath Of Yaradua's Death.what Next For Nigeria. by naijamini(m): 3:59am On May 06, 2010
Even better let's make IBB the INEC chair, but he can contest.

icycool84:

Re: Aftermath Of Yaradua's Death.what Next For Nigeria. by icycool84: 4:05am On May 06, 2010
becomrich7:

This is the difficult stage in nigeria. Jonathan is from a small ethnics group in Nigeria. It was formally claim that the ijaw were the majority in the south south. But satellite picture have shown that is not true. And you can see the little problem, they have already. The Uhrobo, edo, ikwerri ,Ibiobo have seen that is not true.

Problem of Jonathan , lack of unity and trust

The banning of rival south south people, that may contest .

delta state: The way the Uhrobo people defended Ibori.  Delta state problem number one.  Ceci Ibru court case.

River state: The banning of An Ikwerri man Odili. Which had its motive. So that he can not contest for election.     Problem number two ( river state) The Ikwerri people are the majority.  In nigeria, some ijaw claim they are the majority in River state. But that is not true. When you look at the satellite pictures.

Cross river :Donald Duke  resign from the PDP.  Cross river state problem 3.

Edo state:  Adam Oshimolo  support IBB. And if you notice the Benin one man one vote show. It looks that the south south governor were all there with IBB. That signal I fear.    

All this is the other ethnics group in the south south knows they have to wait till 2062 for an Uhroboman to be president. Or efik man or Benin man or Itsekiri man or Ikwerri man or Annang man. So you see problem.

You would notice there is a problem already.  Lack of unity.

Now Jonathan coming from a small ethnics group toward 2011. It tell you. His chance. IBB too comes from a small ethnics of about 900,000 people. So he too have the small problem with Jonathan.

Now on the issue of vice president. It is a difficult one. Jonathan chance at the poll depend on this. He should never pick Nuru ribadu or el rufia. that cant get vote for him.
And when you look at 2011 , it open to any winner. If jonathan pick a northerner, The north would throw in a northerner to capture the north. It does not matter who. And since Jonathan have made a mistake by allow them to declear Yar adua dead. If he wait to the end of the term , it would have been easy. But now. The presidency is up for grasp by anyone.

The two majority ethnics group are more worried by the satellite picture. And together they have nearly half of the state in nigeria.  Even if Jonathan pick a fulani/hausa as vice president. The rival party can pick a  Yoruba man  and they pick Igbo or fulani/hausa . And you know what the result would be.  see satellite picture.

So coming from a small ethnics group is going to be a major problem for him in an election.  Even rigging would not help.

The Igbos when you watch thier statement from PDP chairman, Emmanuel Inwanyawu, Jim Nwobodo, the Igbos are ready to fight and get rid of Jonathan, they are not ready to wait another 32 years.

When they sown in Jonathan, the Igbos would have to wait 2048 years.  While the fulani/hausa would have to wait till 2051 and the Yorubas 2048. Constitution or non constitution. Nobody is ready to wait. We have problem.

Odili is not an Ikwerre man, he is an Ibo man i.e. the settlers who came to portharcourt b4 d war.

Besides a bird in hand is worth 2 in d bush all the other tribes may be 100 times more than the ijaws but they are all in the bush as it were, Goodluck is the surest banker, I'm sure they can all live with it. They'll prefer it to a northerner anyday.
Re: Aftermath Of Yaradua's Death.what Next For Nigeria. by Echidime(m): 4:10am On May 06, 2010
Only if Jonathan is not aware of nigerian problems will he give any northerner presidential seat next year,but if he is he better stay there as president come next year, he has the yam and the knife. And if he is afraid to rule then he should look for another southerner and give the power.

We do not want any northerner again for now, they have done the best they can
Re: Aftermath Of Yaradua's Death.what Next For Nigeria. by utotomi50(m): 4:55am On May 06, 2010
wow. if IBB becomes president, then Nigeria is not safe. you people should start relocating. grin
Re: Aftermath Of Yaradua's Death.what Next For Nigeria. by Shalomcapa(m): 5:16am On May 06, 2010
IBB Can never becomes president, in as long as OBJ is ALIVE,
Re: Aftermath Of Yaradua's Death.what Next For Nigeria. by EzeUche(m): 5:53am On May 06, 2010
Maybe it is time for us Igbos and Yorubas to unite. This is not a tribalistic post, but it is high time that we start working together for a more progressive Nigeria.

I think my people are willing to give an olive branch. It is our time to cease the opportunity and allow progress to reign.
Re: Aftermath Of Yaradua's Death.what Next For Nigeria. by geogentle: 5:55am On May 06, 2010
I see Ribadu coming in as the VP,
Re: Aftermath Of Yaradua's Death.what Next For Nigeria. by Yehman(m): 6:20am On May 06, 2010
[color=#990000][/color]LOL! A STEP FORWARD
Re: Aftermath Of Yaradua's Death.what Next For Nigeria. by ricky01: 6:24am On May 06, 2010
may his soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Aftermath Of Yaradua's Death.what Next For Nigeria. by Kelvinj(m): 6:26am On May 06, 2010
lol, the what next has already began since last yr. u & i know that he died a long time ago, just made official yesterday
Re: Aftermath Of Yaradua's Death.what Next For Nigeria. by edoyad(m): 6:29am On May 06, 2010
Good Lord ! Yardua is dead ?
Turai has made this man to go to his grave as one of the most hated Nigerians, shame on you Witch.
Re: Aftermath Of Yaradua's Death.what Next For Nigeria. by Gentle4lyf: 6:58am On May 06, 2010
Johnathan will be sworn-in by 8 a.m today
Re: Aftermath Of Yaradua's Death.what Next For Nigeria. by HamLino(m): 7:00am On May 06, 2010
[pre][/pre]
Re: Aftermath Of Yaradua's Death.what Next For Nigeria. by excanny: 7:03am On May 06, 2010
it's unconstitional to have a new VP in this situation. d constitution says if a VP-turned president is unable to discharge his duties, d senate president takes over as acting president for 3 months, he organises fresh presidential election
Re: Aftermath Of Yaradua's Death.what Next For Nigeria. by bkbabe97: 7:09am On May 06, 2010
EzeUche:

Maybe it is time for us Igbos and Yorubas to unite. This is not a tribalistic post, but it is high time that we start working together for a more progressive Nigeria.

I think my people are willing to give an olive branch. It is our time to cease the opportunity and allow progress to reign.

From your postings I always knew u wasnt a evil dude, kinda st, U.pid and delusional maybe, but I knew u had some good in your heart and that most of your postings was just as a result of peer pressure.lol. You Yorubas and Ibos, being the smartest Nigeria's got to offer should work together and develop your country. A lot of good would actually come from it. . . . .

P.S: Kidding about the sT. . Up.id and delusional comment, but I just had to dig into your ribs as usual.lol
Re: Aftermath Of Yaradua's Death.what Next For Nigeria. by Mobinga: 7:12am On May 06, 2010
metal-gong:

You idiot should stop spreading your ignorance on a public forum . . .
2011 presidential election will be decided by Nigerians, and if IBB wins,so be it.

IBB for president come 2011.
You're as stupi#d as your name
Re: Aftermath Of Yaradua's Death.what Next For Nigeria. by westpumpin(m): 7:12am On May 06, 2010
Wrong! fifth to die

Bayero

Aguiyi

Murtala

Abacha

Yaradua

WHO IS BAYERO?
Re: Aftermath Of Yaradua's Death.what Next For Nigeria. by talk2cj08(m): 7:16am On May 06, 2010
Rest in peace umar musa yaradua. Formal Nigeria president we will for ever remember u for ur interest in national development. 7 point agenda. Most especially Amnesty offer for the niger delta militant.
Re: Aftermath Of Yaradua's Death.what Next For Nigeria. by timpaker(m): 7:29am On May 06, 2010
edoyad:

Good Lord ! Yardua is dead ?
Turai has made this man to go to his grave as one of the most hated Nigerians, shame on you Witch.

why the hate?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I’m Silent On National Issues Until After Elections – Obasanjo / INEC Website Back Online Few Hours After Hack / INEC Can’t Guarantee Conclusive Elections In 2019 –chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.