Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,780 members, 7,875,938 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:41 AM

See Photo Of A Man Who Beheaded A Lady In Her Farm Arrested By Enugu Police - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See Photo Of A Man Who Beheaded A Lady In Her Farm Arrested By Enugu Police (3432 Views)

Police Arrest Cultists Who Beheaded A Man And Used His Head To Play Football / Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Hack Woman To Death On Her Farm In Enugu (Photos) / Chigozie Nebo: 14-Year-Old Boy, 8 Others Detained By Enugu Police Over Murder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

See Photo Of A Man Who Beheaded A Lady In Her Farm Arrested By Enugu Police by zoba88: 3:05pm On Mar 29, 2018
The Enugu state command of the Nigeria Police Force through its operatives have commenced a full scale investigations into an alleged incident of murder of a lady and beheading her.It was gathered that the lady later identified as one Sussana  Enejere  of Ugbene Ajima in Uzouwani Local Government Area of Enugu state had allegedly gone to farm on that fateful day of 26/3/18 and never came back .It was further gathered that when she could no longer be seen,a search was intensified in the early hours of 27/3/18 in which through intelligence information received,One Tochukwu Idu Chianugo  of Ugwuoda village Nimbo was promptly nabbed in connection with the alleged incident.Following his arrest ,he took the operatives to the place where he had allegedly beheaded the victim.The headless body together with the severed head have been recovered  and deposited in a nearby mortuary while suspect is helping the operatives in their investigations.

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/03/enugu-state-police-nab-suspect-who.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: See Photo Of A Man Who Beheaded A Lady In Her Farm Arrested By Enugu Police by collinometricx: 3:06pm On Mar 29, 2018
ECO88
Re: See Photo Of A Man Who Beheaded A Lady In Her Farm Arrested By Enugu Police by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:10pm On Mar 29, 2018
shocked

Jezzzzzu!

Martin0 come ooo..meehn! This scared the shiiit outta me cry
Re: See Photo Of A Man Who Beheaded A Lady In Her Farm Arrested By Enugu Police by Martin0(m): 3:12pm On Mar 29, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
shocked
Jezzzzzu!
Martin0 come ooo..meehn! This scared the shiiit outta me cry

chai shockedshocked abeg let leave here biko
jeeeezzzz

1 Like

Re: See Photo Of A Man Who Beheaded A Lady In Her Farm Arrested By Enugu Police by papoudaupolos: 3:13pm On Mar 29, 2018
The kind of Bad news coming out from that side is alarming. Please Help your brothers at home.all these things are because of poverty and ignorance.

1 Like

Re: See Photo Of A Man Who Beheaded A Lady In Her Farm Arrested By Enugu Police by Gayigaskia(m): 3:15pm On Mar 29, 2018
I can't wait till those jews start shouting "Buhari why?"

1 Like

Re: See Photo Of A Man Who Beheaded A Lady In Her Farm Arrested By Enugu Police by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:15pm On Mar 29, 2018
Martin0:

chai shockedshocked abeg let leave here biko

jeeeezzzz

Take me outta here babe...Meeehnn that face of a woman is stuck in my head ooo..Now i cannot sleep wella. cry
Re: See Photo Of A Man Who Beheaded A Lady In Her Farm Arrested By Enugu Police by Martin0(m): 3:21pm On Mar 29, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Take me outta here babe...Meeehnn that face of a woman is stuck in my head ooo..Now i cannot sleep wella. cry

Re: See Photo Of A Man Who Beheaded A Lady In Her Farm Arrested By Enugu Police by Solidkay(m): 3:27pm On Mar 29, 2018
Haaaaaa!! !! !! !

op, next time please write viewers discretion.

I wonder how they enjoy the wealth they gather through this inhumane act.

God have mercy.
Re: See Photo Of A Man Who Beheaded A Lady In Her Farm Arrested By Enugu Police by GavelSlam: 3:27pm On Mar 29, 2018
What is wrong with Africans?

You cannot make money using a human head.
Re: See Photo Of A Man Who Beheaded A Lady In Her Farm Arrested By Enugu Police by lalasticlala(m): 4:11pm On Mar 29, 2018

(1)

The Official Website Of The 419 University Of Nigeria! / It's No Crime Selling Human Parts - Suspect / Gateman Stabs Employer, Raped Wife Till She Passed Out Then Stole Their Valuable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.