Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,792 members, 7,927,267 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 12:09 PM

I Will Never Open Pant For Anybody In The House – Khloe #bbnaija - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Will Never Open Pant For Anybody In The House – Khloe #bbnaija (479 Views)

Nkechi Blessing Wears A Pant For 3 Days - Opeyemi Falegan / Girl Open Pant For Police Officer / Khloe Bbnaija Comes Under Attack For Showing Off Her Artificially Backyard. VID (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Never Open Pant For Anybody In The House – Khloe #bbnaija by made4naija(f): 3:18pm On Mar 29, 2018
In the aftermath of the nasty quarrel in the bbnaija2018 house between Khloe and teddyA , Khloe moved on to serve the soup for the housemates and enlisting the help of Anto to do so.

While dishing out the food she vows never to open her panties for any guy in the house and that she doesnt need any romantic tryst to win.

She threw more jibes at bambam for not speaking up in her defense in the fight with TeddyA accusing her of keeping mute because they are lovers.

http://www.made4naija.com/2018/03/i-will-never-open-pant-for-anybody-in-the-house-khloe-bbnaija/

(1) (Reply)

Harrysong Celebrates Birthday, Facilitates Release Of 3 Inmates From Okere Priso / Checkout People's Thought About Bambam Eviction From The House / Olamide Latest Marriage News With His Babymama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.