Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,212 members, 7,903,976 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 05:57 AM

Media Mogul Mo Abudu Seals Major Deal With Sony Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Media Mogul Mo Abudu Seals Major Deal With Sony Pictures (454 Views)

Sugar Mummy!! Stunning Photos Of Media Mogul, Mo Abudu / D’banj Signs Deal With Sony Music Africa - Photos / Ycee Parts Way With Sony Music Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Media Mogul Mo Abudu Seals Major Deal With Sony Pictures by TunezBlog: 3:35pm On Mar 29, 2018
Nigerian media mogul, Mo Abudu of EbonyTV has announced a new ditribution deal with Sony Television. She announced the details of the new deal via gram calling it her biggest deal ever. She wrote on her page;

Beautiful people. I am pleased to announce to you all, the good news that I promised to share with you.
EbonyLife Limited and Sony Pictures Television has signed a 3 year deal on 3 exciting scripted TV projects set to be distributed internationally, yes!! To networks around the world. The 3 year project deal is the first of its kind, between Sony Pictures and a Nigerian/African company.

Our 3 projects will include a TV series inspired by The Dahomey Warriors. This action packed series inspired by true events took place in the West African kingdom of Dahomey in 1890's.

This is an empowering story of the all female warriors from our continent!!! I could not be more proud as we developed this story. I thank Sony for being such visionaries, for committing huge resources to this project. The plans for these projects are massive. To include A listers as part of our cast. I am talking: Game of Thrones, Outlanders, Marco Polo. This is the level of support being made by Sony Pictures.

But what also gladdens my heart, is that there will also be great opportunities for cast and crew from across the continent to include Nigeria of course. This is a true partnership.

Thank you Sony Pictures TV for believing in us.

Hollywood here we come, meet Nollywood. In this picture with me are; Mark Young, Senior Vice President, Distribution & Sales UK, Ireland, Africa, Iberia at Sony Pictures and
Kunle Falodun, Vice President Distribution Africa - Sony Pictures

For more update - #varietymagazine #TunezMediaBlog #thisdaynewspaper #businessday #guardiannewspaper #c21media

http://www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2018/03/media-mogul-mo-abudu-seals-major-deal.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: Media Mogul Mo Abudu Seals Major Deal With Sony Pictures by Benjom(m): 3:42pm On Mar 29, 2018
Congrats Mo cheesy
Re: Media Mogul Mo Abudu Seals Major Deal With Sony Pictures by stefanweeks: 3:43pm On Mar 29, 2018
Good for her.

She be like the Oprah of Nigeria.
Re: Media Mogul Mo Abudu Seals Major Deal With Sony Pictures by UnApologeTic1: 3:55pm On Mar 29, 2018
This is lovely. A great step in the right direction.

(1) (Reply)

Shocking � I Sells Human Skull To Alfa's To Feed Myself � 32year Old Tailor / Justin Bieber Shows Off Chiseled Shirtless Body & Tattoos / 5 Ways You May Be Blocking Your Own Blessings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.