Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,514 members, 7,888,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 12:02 PM

Yar'adua: Drop Your Condolence And Farewell Message(s) Here - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yar'adua: Drop Your Condolence And Farewell Message(s) Here (10057 Views)

Otti Sends Condolence Message To Ikpeazu (photo) / Customs Officers Bid Dikko Farewell (photos) / President Jonathan Condoles With Mrs Oronto Douglas, Signs Condolence Register (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yar'adua: Drop Your Condolence And Farewell Message(s) Here by Cupidkc(m): 7:46pm On May 13, 2010
An open letter to Umaru Musa. Hi Mr Yar'Adua hw u dey? I wz hopin u wl mak a public speech or appearance b4 'the' declared u dead. Though am stil xpectin u 2 let us knw @least on NL, wen n how u died. D truth ds tym. Anyway,I guess ure enjoyin ur nw place with MJ.
Re: Yar'adua: Drop Your Condolence And Farewell Message(s) Here by stag: 2:38pm On May 14, 2010
may he rest in peace indeed. to his haters, it is said, if we dey fight, not in death

i'll always remember him for the rule of law
Re: Yar'adua: Drop Your Condolence And Farewell Message(s) Here by Kasieze(m): 5:25pm On May 24, 2010
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Yar'adua: Drop Your Condolence And Farewell Message(s) Here by Olanifesi: 11:37am On Aug 30, 2012
Mallam Umar Musa, Yar'adua. May Almighty Allah save u from the purnishment of Grave, may He, almighty Allah grant u Alijannah to fridaus. May almighty Allah let u rest in peace. In shaa Allah, we shall all meet in d hereafter (the day of judgement) when all mankind and all that exist in the universe shall raise 4 judgement. Sallam![i]Mallam Umar Musa, Yar'adua. May Almighty Allah save u from the purnishment of Grave, may He, almighty Allah grant u Alijannah to fridaus. May almighty Allah let u rest in peace. In shaa Allah, we shall all meet in d hereafter (the day of judgement) when all mankind and all that exist in the universe shall raise 4 judgement. Sallam![/i]Mallam Umar Musa, Yar'adua. May Almighty Allah save u from the purnishment of Grave, may He, almighty Allah grant u Alijannah to fridaus. May almighty Allah let u rest in peace. In shaa Allah, we shall all meet in d hereafter (the day of judgement) when all mankind and all that exist in the universe shall raise 4 judgement. Sallam!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Embassies Cant Pay Salaries, Bills’ / 12 Amazing Facts About Southeastern Nigeria / The Engine That Drives Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.