Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,428 members, 7,978,360 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 06:52 AM

Guys And Girls: What Do You Want? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys And Girls: What Do You Want? (377 Views)

Nigerian Girls, What Is The Magic Behind This Thing (photo 18+) / Nairaland Guys And Girls, What Do You Think About Hairy Ladies ( Graphic Pic) / Girls What Size Of Dick Do You Like?????? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys And Girls: What Do You Want? by 2buffagain(m): 5:47pm On Mar 29, 2018
Permit 2Buff to be your shrink only for a moment...

A lot of us go through our day without really linking it to purpose....i.e Without linking it to what we want.
Without a clear idea of what we want, our actions are unfocused; Our moves,

Before you allow the neurons in your brain mundanely blast through their pre-established paths i.e scrolling down, making posts, looking for who to project your negative feelings about yourself onto by insulting them, etc....

...Just....

Take some time to introspect on what you truly want...today.
Put aside your facades.
Put aside the masks/forming.
Put aside what you think your pastor/boss/parents want you to say.
Put it all aside and focus on what your base self wants

...Are you ready....

Now say it.
Say what you want.
Say it so your brain can help you.
Trigger a change in your neural pathways by giving your brain a clue of what its passenger wants.

...And just for fun, type it here too. Beginning with "I WANT..."
Re: Guys And Girls: What Do You Want? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 29, 2018
I Want 30billion For My Account...

Should I Send My Account Number? cry

1 Like

Re: Guys And Girls: What Do You Want? by Cadec007(m): 6:00pm On Mar 29, 2018
I want to overthrow the FG with my platoon of special forces or let the government be, become an assasin and kill all politicians in da coun3 above 45yrs!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys And Girls: What Do You Want? by 2buffagain(m): 6:14pm On Mar 29, 2018
DeadRat:
I Want 30billion For My Account...

Should I Send My Account Number? cry

Have your actions today aligned with this purpose?
How much time do you calculate to be there at?
Re: Guys And Girls: What Do You Want? by 2buffagain(m): 6:15pm On Mar 29, 2018
Cadec007:
I want to overthrow the FG with my platoon of special forces or let the government be, become an assasin and kill all politicians in da coun3 above 45yrs!

Have your actions today aligned with this purpose?

Would you say it is a wish or a goal?

(1) (Reply)

"Poor People Walk Differently From Rich People"- Ghanaian Pastor / Super Sunday Just For You / 10 Ways To Guard Your Marriage Against Breakup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.