Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,872 members, 7,942,185 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 11:18 PM

"Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis (35100 Views)

HEAVEN AND HELL DOES NOT EXIST / Hell Does Not Exist - Pope Francis / “hell Does Not Exist” – Pope Francis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by Evince(m): 10:41am On Mar 30, 2018
slotA4:
This is heresy! Nothing on earth can convince me that there is no hell.

HELL IS REAL!

U don go b4
Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by Evince(m): 10:51am On Mar 30, 2018
iSpread:
Am not surprise Pope said so, because he doesn't have a complete understanding of the scriptures.

Strifing with ur landlord. Na u write Bible? Na them write am give u ooo.

The entire history in Bible was handed over to u by same ppl and u are saying he doesn't understand the scriptures. Are you privy to other books that they read b4 compiling Bible.
Stop being sheeple dear
Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by Evince(m): 11:05am On Mar 30, 2018
HeWrites:

And he's a POPE?

You that have the complete understanding of the scriptures, please create a thread and explain

Don't mind that fool. Can he explain things fall apart for chinua achebe?
Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by Kingsley10000: 11:06am On Mar 30, 2018
pope has said the hard truth

1 Like

Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by Kingsley10000: 11:06am On Mar 30, 2018
Evince:

U don go b4
no mind am
Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by B2mario(m): 11:34am On Mar 30, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I know Catholicism is more of an occultic group than Christianity.
I know most of the Catholic doctrines are paganish and unbiblical.
I know the Pope is occasionally confused owing from intense sexual frustration.

I know all of these, but I will not talk.
Because it's not from NwaAmaikpe's mouth that you will hear that the Pope is not a virgin.
you are judging from a side of your mouth. pls don't say what you don't know.
Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by B2mario(m): 11:38am On Mar 30, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Because it's not from NwaAmaikpe's mouth that you will hear that the Pope is not a virgin.
you are judging from a side of your mouth. pls don't say what you don't know.
If the pope said something contrary to your belief and aspirations you contest it logically rather than resorting into an unnecessary criticism.

Allow the last day to say the best Church. On what rational are you telling us that Catholic doctrines are paganism and unblical? pls read the whole book of Luke, Acts and Revelation.

Have you attended a Catholic function or mass before? Catholic Church was the only Church established by Christ disciples, though man thinking must have influenced it. I am a Catholic but I can't support pope on this.
Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by keentola(m): 11:43am On Mar 30, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Which church did jesus start when he was on earth? catholic is the only true church

1 Like

Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by Evince(m): 11:43am On Mar 30, 2018
1121:
Heaven exists and so is hell. This is a fact that is not subjected to arguiment

Supreme God I hail u oo.

Who has the final say author=1121 has the final.

I bet na ur papa wrote Bible
Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by Mcxavier(m): 11:47am On Mar 30, 2018
ConcNiggress56:
can we continue fornicating now?

pope has declared!!
grin grin grin
Lwkmd
Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by keentola(m): 11:50am On Mar 30, 2018
guy1234:
Little by little, the truth will shine forth. For years the JW have always taught this bible truth. The truth is there is hell, but there’s no fire in hell.

Jesus also went to hell, Hell is the common grave of mankind.
... Thanks Guy... If christians have any idea of aramaic(the language that was spoken by jesus) and hebrew and greek.. they would know that hades(greek name for hell that has fire) was mixed with the aramaic hell(the one for grave).. the concept of hell with fire stemmed out of the fact that english has no alternative name for aramaic hell and thus they chose to name the biblical hell as hades(the one with fire) of greek myth.... and moreover what better way to scare people into christianity than a hell that burns for eternity? the islamic concept of hell also rose out of this mixed up idea
Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by Mcxavier(m): 12:10pm On Mar 30, 2018
The pope cannot err in the matters of faith and morals so there's no way he could have said that. The moment I heard the story I knew immediately he must have been quoted out of context , read the full story here[url][/url]https://www.google.com/amp/www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/2018/03/30/vatican-tamps-down-report-that-pope-francis-denies-existence-hell.amp.html
Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 30, 2018
When we're knocking on your doors to preach the truth to you many of you will display all manner of conversation stoppers. Well let this fact be known today that the word or text translated HELL in simple terms means GRAVE. There's nothing like activities in the grave(Ecclesiastes 9:5,6,10) God never intended to punish offenders after death because at death all offenders have paid the full price of their errors(Romans 6:23) God told Adam and Eve 'the first couple to sin' they're returning to dust after death meaning they've lost the opportunity to live forever! God is Holy as in pure HE can't stand torturing offenders even a terrorist for that matter (Jeremiah 7:31) Revelations 20:13-15 Cleared the secret by saying 'death and hell were cast into the lake of fire this means the second death' note that those two mentioned aren't literal persons so it simply means death will be no more and there won't be any need to dig for grave!(hell) The Catholic Church started all these and all the Vatican knows the secret that all other Churches just joined the HELLFIRE campaign without proper scrutiny to verify the teaching. That's why all those using the King James version can't see anything other than what the Catholics have laid down for them. Now you all know the reason why Jehovah's witnesses have gone to make researches to verify what's wrong in the interpretation of most Bible versions and now made a version of our own to help humble and honesthearted ones!
Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 30, 2018
The Pope is the head of the Vatican and he knows the secret behind all erroneous teachings that has been included in the doctrines of the Church, so if he says something instead of arguing blindly why not go for a personal research to verify for yourself what the Bible says about sin, sinners and punishment for unrepentant sinners instead of ranting about what the Bible never really teach! Adam and Eve were to live forever and they lost the privilege but any of their obedient descendants can gain what they lost through faith in Christ's ransom sacrifice and that's everlasting life. So while Adam,Eve and billions of their descendants who takes after them remains as dust forever obedient ones will live forever in Paradise that's all no additional punishment since God is not interested in disobedient ones but those who will continue to praise HIM with the way they live peacefully with others!
Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by B2mario(m): 1:20pm On Mar 30, 2018
for those that always look for a means to criticize Catholic faith. look at the whole text as the link was shared by one of us here. the holy father was quoted out of contex:

Vatican tamps down report that Pope Francis
denies existence of hell
By Edmund DeMarche | Fox News
Facebook Twitter Flipboard
Comments Print Email
March 29: Pope Francis leads the Chrism Mass
on Holy Thursday at the Vatican/ (Reuters)
The Vatican on Thursday worked to set the record
straight on whether Pope Francis denied the
existence of hell in an interview with a well-known
Italian journalist.
The controversy started when 93-year-old
journalist Eugenio Scalfari, the founder of La
Repubblica newspaper, publisheda report that he
asked Francis where “bad souls” end up going,
USA Today reported. Francis’ reply, according to
the journalist, was that those who repent could be
forgiven but those who do not, “disappear.”
The article, which ran on March 29, reported that
Francis said “hell does not exist.”
"They are not punished, those who repent obtain
the forgiveness of God and enter the rank of souls
who contemplate him, but those who do not
repent and cannot therefore be forgiven
disappear," Francis is quoted as saying. "There is
no hell, there is the disappearance of sinful
souls."
Scalfari, an atheist, does not usually use tape
recorders during interviews, The USA Today report
said. The Vatican said the story was the result of
the reporter’s “reconstruction.”
“What is reported by the author in today’s article
is the result of his reconstruction, in which the
literal words pronounced by the Pope are not
quoted,” the Vatican said. “No quotation of the
aforementioned article must therefore be
considered as a faithful transcription of the words
of the Holy Father.”
The Catholic News Agency reported that Scalfari
has “misrepresented” the pope in the past. The
agency reported that Scalfari “aslo falsely
reported that Pope Francis had made comments
denying the existence of hell in 2015.”
According to Catholic Church teachings, there is a
hell and it is for eternity.
“Immediately after death the souls of those who
die in a state of mortal sin descend into hell,
where they suffer the punishments of hell, 'eternal
fire.' The chief punishment of hell is eternal
separation from God, in whom alone man can
possess the life and happiness for which he was
created and for which he longs," according to
CNA.
In 2007, Pope Benedict XVI said hell “really exists
and it eternal, even if nobody talks about it much
any more.”
In 1999 Pope John Paul II declared that Heaven
was "neither an abstraction nor a physical place
in the clouds, but that fullness of communion with
God which is the goal of human life." Hell, by
contrast, was "the ultimate consequence of sin
itself ... Rather than a place, hell indicates the
state of those who freely and definitively separate
themselves from God, the source of all life and
joy."
The Associated Press contributed to this report
Edmund DeMarche is a news editor for
FoxNews.com. Follow him on Twitter @
EDeMarche .
Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by Kingsley10000: 2:19pm On Mar 30, 2018
bigs up to the pope

1 Like

Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by Godssword1(m): 2:20pm On Mar 30, 2018
The Pope will know that Hell exists when he dies.

Get God's Word Daily On https://www.purityposts.com
Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 30, 2018
doctorkush:
[url][/url]

My gawd!!!smh

And

Jesus wept

Why are u crying because I said shouldn't look at my preeq u nwa ojoo
Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by Aaronsrod: 3:21pm On Mar 30, 2018
Godssword1:
The Pope will know that Hell exists when he dies.

Get God's Word Daily On https://www.purityposts.com

Yes!!

Let us pray God returns him to the pit of Hell from whence he came. We pray Satan will torture this false Pope for numberless millennia till his eyes melt and his bones are crushed to dust and he is drowned in the blood of his fellow sinners. Yet perisheth not. May he discover there is truly NO MERCY IN HELL. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by chuckjonesautos: 3:57pm On Mar 30, 2018
Kingsley10000:
religion is a new order of slavery....we have thousands of church in this country yet we can't produce a pencil or solve any of our health challenges.....china is a secular state,very soon they will surpass united states as world power.......the only place that is slightly religious is north western part(xinzing autonomous region)

not until we suppress our religious fanaticism we won't forge ahead

Thank you my guy...
Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by adeife16(m): 6:25pm On Mar 30, 2018
Kingstel:
Lies. shocked

Nice thread.

Stop being broke & sponsor yourself as a Jambite, Student, Corper...for Northern residents only. Become our sales representative (part or full time job). Apply via "justice.ayo9@gmail.com"
what do you a sell
Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by KwoiZabo(m): 9:42pm On Mar 30, 2018
ConcNiggress56:
can we continue fornicating now?
pope has declared!! grin grin grin
pass me your love ehh!
Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by Kingsley10000: 6:49am On Mar 31, 2018
chuckjonesautos:

Thank you my guy...
correct!
Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by toye440: 8:27am On Mar 31, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
You can't acknowledge what you can't see my understanding of hell is a place for the dead in Hebrew sheol,Gehenna and Hades.Hell means different things to different religions.Either way I believe a lot of human beings would not do good if not for that concept of hell that has scared them into doing so.
But do u believe there is judgement for evil ppl. And if u do pls where would this judgement take place; in heaven? naaaa i don't think so. Sis hell is real.
Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:34am On Mar 31, 2018
toye440:

But do u believe there is judgement for evil ppl. And if u do pls where would this judgement take place; in heaven? naaaa i don't think so. Sis hell is real.
Do you believe in destiny and that some people were destined to be bad.Yesterday there was a thread on this forum concerning Judas some said God had destined him to betray Jesus so because that was his destruction I am sure he is in hell.If you are a good bible student the word hell is sheol,Gehenna and Hades.In the bible the devil himself took God's permission before testing job.Concerning judgment different religions have their own beliefs some even believe we would end up in the same place.These are human philosophies as to the best of my own knowledge God cannot create you watch you turn bad and send you to hell.
Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by CAPSLOCKED: 8:37am On Mar 31, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Do you believe in destiny and that some people were destined to be bad.Yesterday there was a thread on this forum concerning Judas some said God had destined him to betray Jesus so because that was his destruction I am sure he is in hell.If you are a good bible student the word hell is sheol,Gehenna and Hades.In the bible the devil himself took God's permission before testing job.Concerning judgment different religions have their own beliefs some even believe we would end up in the same place.These are human philosophies as to the best of my own knowledge God cannot create you watch you turn bad and send you to hell.

THIS IS ACTUALLY FUNNY.

Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:39am On Mar 31, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

THIS IS ACTUALLY FUNNY.

Yes it is.
Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by toye440: 8:45am On Mar 31, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Sis even a muslim knows Hell is real. I dont believe in destiny i believe in hard work. What u become is a function of d choices u made in d past and still or abt to make. If know d bible well this shouldn't b a challenge. Sis i wish we can meet, but i let to introduce u to a book by Mary K. Bacster. Divine revelation of HELL..........Hope it hell change ur perception.
Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:55am On Mar 31, 2018
toye440:

Sis even a muslim knows Hell is real. I dont believe in destiny i believe in hard work. What u become is a function of d choices u made in d past and still or abt to make. If know d bible well this shouldn't b a challenge. Sis i wish we can meet, but i let to introduce u to a book by Mary K. Bacster. Divine revelation of HELL..........Hope it hell change ur perception.
I never doubted the concept of hell.I only acknowledged the fact that we can never reason the same way.Let your beliefs be your beliefs let my own be mine.I have read a lot of books on all these but I hardly believe them because people would always counter whatever they wrote.people who argue against the concept of hell have a lot of factual proofs even biblically same goes for those in favour.Muslims believe in hell because they are a part of Abrahamic religions.What about Hinduism.Everyone cannot believe in what you believe in it is a free world and everyone has their own convictions.
Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by toye440: 9:01am On Mar 31, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
I .Muslims believe in hell because they are a part of Abrahamic religions.What about Hinduism.Everyone cannot believe in what you believe in it is a free world and everyone has their own convictions.
Dis brings me back to my initial question, y den would d pope say there is no hell because catholics too r part of d Abrahamic religion. Mylady pls do a research on this pope well u will find he's a trailblazer to d Antichrist. if u doubt me ask y d former pope gave way and gave flimsy excuse as to y he cant continue, most importantly i like u to read abt d bohemier grove this might help.
Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:07am On Mar 31, 2018
toye440:

Dis brings me back to my initial question, y den would d pope say there is no hell. Mylady pls do a research on this pope well u will find hes a trailblazer to d antichrist. if u doubt me ask y d former pope gave way and gave flimsy excuse as to y he cant continue, most importantly i like u to read abt d bohemier grove this might help.
I am tired of this argument.They said the pope belongs to the illuminati I have read some of it.The thing is you would see arguments that supports and counter your claims now you do a research on sol invictus.I have to life to live and I cannot waste my time thinking of other people or bothering myself about hell.I live to my conscience because I cannot pretend to be who I am not in other to escape hell.Live and let live.
Re: "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis by toye440: 9:19am On Mar 31, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
I am tired of this argument.They said the pope belongs to the illuminati I have read some of it.The thing is you would see arguments that supports and counter your claims now you do a research on sol invictus.I have to life to live and I cannot waste my time thinking of other people or bothering myself about hell.I live to my conscience because I cannot pretend to be who I am not in other to escape hell.Live and let live.
Good bye mylady.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo: 10,000 Winners Chapel Members Qualified To Be President / Nathaniel Bassey, Dunsin Oyekan, Mercy Chinwo, Peter Obi At Unusual Praise 2022 / Who Are 24 Elders In Heaven According To Bible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.