Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,192 members, 7,916,509 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 03:58 AM

PDP Replies Tinubu: You Admitted Buhari, APC Have Failed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Replies Tinubu: You Admitted Buhari, APC Have Failed (16591 Views)

APC Group To Tinubu: You May Not Have Platform To Contest 2023 Presidency / Reno Omokri To Tinubu: "You Will Become Jagajaga Instead Of Jagaban" / Afenifere To Tinubu: You Can Give Your House As Cattle Colony, Not Yorubaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Replies Tinubu: You Admitted Buhari, APC Have Failed by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 29, 2018
Pdp too foolish
Re: PDP Replies Tinubu: You Admitted Buhari, APC Have Failed by cerpvad(m): 7:38pm On Mar 29, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:

http://dailypost.ng/2018/03/29/stop-playing-god-admitted-buhari-apc-failed-pdp-fires-back-tinubu/

' While we congratulate the Lagos Governor Emeritus...'

Who found this amusing like I did? grin
Re: PDP Replies Tinubu: You Admitted Buhari, APC Have Failed by focus7: 7:44pm On Mar 29, 2018
dannybomb:

hatred for the igbos have eaten deep into your skin.. I just pray you won't die of heart attack if an igbo man eventually becomes the president of Nigeria. stop the tribal fight you are bigger than this

Igbos will still have to bow to Tinubu and lick Buhari ass before an Igbo president can be a reality otherwise your wish of igbo president is a mirage.
Re: PDP Replies Tinubu: You Admitted Buhari, APC Have Failed by sanpipita(m): 7:44pm On Mar 29, 2018
Zombies here cursing PDP didn't the grand criminal called tinubu say APC failed why bicker at the words of your own corrupt master

2 Likes

Re: PDP Replies Tinubu: You Admitted Buhari, APC Have Failed by hon4real(m): 7:46pm On Mar 29, 2018
Hahaha, do you know Nigerians are the cause of their own problem. Did Jacob Zuma's administration even got close to this one bubu is parading and he resigned.. I believe this man can still go all the way to vote in bubu again if he has the opportunity, common sense is really not common at all. Na Nigeria person go see fire and knowing that he will get burnt in it, I will still jump into it.
Nathdoug:
what about this present administration...shebi its the best... I guess you are going to win the zombie award of the month
Re: PDP Replies Tinubu: You Admitted Buhari, APC Have Failed by owooba: 7:46pm On Mar 29, 2018
Tinubu is a bitch, nothing special about that guy to be so popular like the way everyone be talking about him. Nigerians need to learn how to stop giving people relevance all the time, thats why they always play wit your head. specially the (yoruba), Most of them know"s how to hype somebody up for no reason, just for the money sake. Dat"s it.( P.S.A) Am a yoruba guy my self so dnt think i picking on one side, here. IT"S JUST A FACTS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Replies Tinubu: You Admitted Buhari, APC Have Failed by effty(m): 7:48pm On Mar 29, 2018
yarimo:
KOLA OLAGBONDIYAN is the most dullard PDP Spokesman since 1999
Read what you wrote up there yourself and tell me if you have what it takes to be in the BMC crew.

1 Like

Re: PDP Replies Tinubu: You Admitted Buhari, APC Have Failed by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 29, 2018
Anyone that supports APC or PMB will always enjoy evil in exchange of good! The worst of PDP is still much better than the best of APC. A party that is full of lies and deceit, a party of unforgiving souls, a party that it's agenda is only to blame past government. Please APC is the worst party!
Re: PDP Replies Tinubu: You Admitted Buhari, APC Have Failed by Phemoo10(m): 7:53pm On Mar 29, 2018
PDP and APC are birds of a feather. But PDP spokesperson is too weak and PDP has not proven itself to be No 1 opposition party.

Lie Mohammed really played super opposition spokesman during GEJ presidency, lambasting every of GEJ actions, results of which made APC a popular party before the elections.

Now that APC is making no headway in all ramifications of governance, PDP is just there keeping quiet and disorganized. No strong opposition to APC led FG. That means anything can happen in 2019 elections.

Even #redcardmovement has neither presented any candidate nor platform. Let us all wake up, time is not on our side. I hate both PDP and APC...
Re: PDP Replies Tinubu: You Admitted Buhari, APC Have Failed by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 29, 2018
PUSH1:
Pdp too foolish
your life too foolish!
Re: PDP Replies Tinubu: You Admitted Buhari, APC Have Failed by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 29, 2018
Phemoo10:
PDP and APC are birds of a feather. But PDP spokesperson is too weak and PDP has not proven itself to be No 1 opposition party.

Lie Mohammed really played super opposition spokesman during GEJ presidency, lambasting every of GEJ actions, results of which made APC a popular party before the elections.

Now that APC is making no headway in all ramifications of governance, PDP is just there keeping quiet and disorganized. No strong opposition to APC led FG. That means anything can happen in 2019 elections.

Even #redcardmovement has neither presented any candidate nor platform. Let us all wake up, time is not on our side. I hate both PDP and APC...
before you hate both of them think of your life when PDP is leading and your life now APC is in power, the one that suits you and people around you is what you need.
Re: PDP Replies Tinubu: You Admitted Buhari, APC Have Failed by truthstands12: 8:09pm On Mar 29, 2018
fk002:
PDP is the worst thing that happened to Nigerian's since from independence

And Gej administration was one of a hell.

One of a hell than what you are seeing now from this administration? Joke of the year!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Replies Tinubu: You Admitted Buhari, APC Have Failed by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 29, 2018
Nwaohafia1:
We don't need both APC and PDP, so they should stop arguing.
This is the most sensible politically relevant post I've seen in a while.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Replies Tinubu: You Admitted Buhari, APC Have Failed by Ebenezerk2: 8:17pm On Mar 29, 2018
So, you still love the killings and the economic situation of this country, you must be living in another planet
fk002:

3 Likes

Re: PDP Replies Tinubu: You Admitted Buhari, APC Have Failed by ekiyorA(m): 8:17pm On Mar 29, 2018
Pdp shot itself in the foot by apologizing to Nigerians. So they accept that they stole our money and failed us. Then they dont worth coming back,instead of Pdp we continue with Apc
Re: PDP Replies Tinubu: You Admitted Buhari, APC Have Failed by 2Jackz: 8:18pm On Mar 29, 2018
Re: PDP Replies Tinubu: You Admitted Buhari, APC Have Failed by stevecantrell: 8:23pm On Mar 29, 2018
owooba:
Tinubu is a bitch, nothing special about that guy to be so popular like the way everyone be talking about him. Nigerians need to learn how to stop giving people relevance all the time, thats why they always play wit your head. specially the (yoruba), Most of them know"s how to hype somebody up for no reason, just for the money sake. Dat"s it.( P.S.A) Am a yoruba guy my self so dnt think i picking on one side, here. IT"S JUST A FACTS.
Re: PDP Replies Tinubu: You Admitted Buhari, APC Have Failed by edlion57(m): 8:24pm On Mar 29, 2018
Corrinthians:
Anything that has to do with Pig Dig Pig should be of interest only to Pigs.

Tinubu is a god. Anyone who does not like that should go eat some rotten pizza in Ghana with Nnamdidiot.

Nonsense. angry
my brother Biafra will one day come.. relax
Re: PDP Replies Tinubu: You Admitted Buhari, APC Have Failed by rickyrex(m): 8:26pm On Mar 29, 2018
madridguy:
This PDP spokesperson is a learner. Never again will PDP smell Aso Rock.
I know you are afraid of losing next year. So sit tight and enjoy. Till 2019 when you will smell there no more
Re: PDP Replies Tinubu: You Admitted Buhari, APC Have Failed by Omeokachie: 8:26pm On Mar 29, 2018
Alpha beta has spoken. All he needs is free access to collect dubious taxes from lagosians.
Re: PDP Replies Tinubu: You Admitted Buhari, APC Have Failed by godwinonyilog: 8:29pm On Mar 29, 2018
[center][img]What is the difference between APC & PDP? The animals are the same they only changed the forest [/img][/center]
Re: PDP Replies Tinubu: You Admitted Buhari, APC Have Failed by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 29, 2018
This branded PDP spokesman, is giving APC a run for their stolen money.

1 Like

Re: PDP Replies Tinubu: You Admitted Buhari, APC Have Failed by dannybomb(m): 8:35pm On Mar 29, 2018
focus7:

Igbos will still have to bow to Tinubu and lick Buhari ass before an Igbo president can be a reality otherwise your wish of igbo president is a mirage.
I can see. you are a seer to have seen the future lol
Re: PDP Replies Tinubu: You Admitted Buhari, APC Have Failed by lexy2014: 8:41pm On Mar 29, 2018
fk002:

they were until buhari and APC came on board.
Re: PDP Replies Tinubu: You Admitted Buhari, APC Have Failed by nkul: 8:41pm On Mar 29, 2018
GET YOUR PVC..ENOUGH IS ENOUGH
Re: PDP Replies Tinubu: You Admitted Buhari, APC Have Failed by lexy2014: 8:45pm On Mar 29, 2018
godwinonyilog:
[center][img]What is the difference between APC & PDP? The animals are the same they only changed the forest [/img][/center]
there's a bit of difference. PDP stole and gave us d freedom 2 flex with them. APC is stealing and cleaning mouth and saying theres nothing 2 steal and that they are saints. Whereas d white cloth they wore b4 they entered power has been blemished with different soup

1 Like

Re: PDP Replies Tinubu: You Admitted Buhari, APC Have Failed by kafso(m): 9:07pm On Mar 29, 2018
The spokesman of APC was a PDP member for 12 years, including for as a minister.

52% of APC's ministers were once PDP members.

The APC Senate President and Speaker of the House are former PDP members.

In short, @OfficialPDPNig is the MAIN ACTIVE INGREDIENT of @APCNigeria .
Robisky001:
Yourself and Sarrki, seem to be in loggerhead to claim the Zombie of the month award.
Re: PDP Replies Tinubu: You Admitted Buhari, APC Have Failed by Igba123: 9:50pm On Mar 29, 2018
dannybomb:

hatred for the igbos have eaten deep into your skin.. I just pray you won't die of heart attack if an igbo man eventually becomes the president of Nigeria. stop the tribal fight you are bigger than this
no he hates pigs I dislike pig as well. However I don't come online shouting pig cos they don't use computer and I'm not mad. I mean dat guy is MAD, take my advice stop responding to mad men.

1 Like

Re: PDP Replies Tinubu: You Admitted Buhari, APC Have Failed by Halo22: 10:13pm On Mar 29, 2018
madridguy:
This PDP spokesperson is a learner. Never again will PDP smell Aso Rock.
I pity ur ignorance due to serial brainwashing, even when it is crystal-clear that this administration has failed in entirety you are still writing thrash. Receive sense in Jesus mané!

1 Like

Re: PDP Replies Tinubu: You Admitted Buhari, APC Have Failed by deji68: 10:40pm On Mar 29, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Robisky001:
Yourself and Sarrki, seem to be in loggerhead to claim the Zombie of the month award.
Re: PDP Replies Tinubu: You Admitted Buhari, APC Have Failed by DWJOBScom(m): 10:54pm On Mar 29, 2018
Robisky001:

guy easy naaaaa

wait make holy week finish na

does shall not commit murder
Re: PDP Replies Tinubu: You Admitted Buhari, APC Have Failed by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 29, 2018
Corrinthians:
Anything that has to do with Pig Dig Pig should be of interest only to Pigs.

Tinubu is a god. Anyone who does not like that should go eat some rotten pizza in Ghana with Nnamdidiot.

Nonsense. angry
Irony of the millenuim
is when a Yoruba calls an Igbo a pig..We all know those who are typically a dirty tribe.
Just take a look even their so called elites; Adeshina and minister Shitu,nomather their clothing or how many times they must have taken bath they will always look dirty.I see Igbos everyday they are way much groomed and clean.Their girls don't wear their underwears for weeks like the Yorubas or defeacate in their cooking pots or buckets inside their rooms.It is only those that don't know Nigerian tribes that you can deceive

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed Led A Campaign Train To The Family Of Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq / Osinbajo At Anambra APC Interactive Roundtable (Photos) / Umahi, Anyim, Egwu: 'We Have Agreed To Work For Peace & Security Of Ebonyi'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.