Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,598 members, 7,888,906 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:05 PM

Agricultural Lands And Profitable Investments - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Agricultural Lands And Profitable Investments (437 Views)

Agricultural Lands/farm Lands Needed In Ogun State / 49% Discount On All Our Agricultural Lands / Hot Sales!!! Agricultural Lands For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Agricultural Lands And Profitable Investments by Chandeliers: 6:39pm On Mar 29, 2018
WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MONEY

_A bank is a broker between the poor and the rich. The only place where the two meet is in a bank. The poor brings the money, through saving, and the rich takes it, through borrowing. A poor person saves the money because they have more money than their thinking capacity. So they keep the money in the bank so they can go and think what to do with the money they saved._

*On the other side, the rich people come to pick that money, through borrowing, because they have more ideas than the money they have. On a practical side, please show me one billionaire who got rich through saving and I will show you a million Nigerian who have money saved in the banks and are still renting the houses that the Millionaires and billionaires build through the poor people savings which the rich borrowed from a bank.*

```This one �got me thinking.```

It time to Change the Circle

Take advantage of the power of leverage and Live your dream life.

Invest:

Land Purchse : 140k on a plot or 800k on an acre

Land Management: 130k per plot

And 755,000per acre(6plots)

Return on investment (Spread over 3years) :

400k on a plot
2.4 million Naira on an acre

Take action today.

For further details:

Want to take advantage of our Easter Promo??

Call/WhatsApp +2348185305083

Jehus Farms..................... Creating wealth through Agriculture
Re: Agricultural Lands And Profitable Investments by gratefulheart(m): 8:15pm On Mar 29, 2018
What's land management for?

Chandeliers:
WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MONEY

_A bank is a broker between the poor and the rich. The only place where the two meet is in a bank. The poor brings the money, through saving, and the rich takes it, through borrowing. A poor person saves the money because they have more money than their thinking capacity. So they keep the money in the bank so they can go and think what to do with the money they saved._

*On the other side, the rich people come to pick that money, through borrowing, because they have more ideas than the money they have. On a practical side, please show me one billionaire who got rich through saving and I will show you a million Nigerian who have money saved in the banks and are still renting the houses that the Millionaires and billionaires build through the poor people savings which the rich borrowed from a bank.*

```This one �got me thinking.```

It time to Change the Circle

Take advantage of the power of leverage and Live your dream life.

Invest:

Land Purchse : 140k on a plot or 800k on an acre

Land Management: 130k per plot

And 755,000per acre(6plots)

Return on investment (Spread over 3years) :

400k on a plot
2.4 million Naira on an acre

Take action today.

For further details:

Want to take advantage of our Easter Promo??

Call/WhatsApp +2348185305083

Jehus Farms..................... Creating wealth through Agriculture
Re: Agricultural Lands And Profitable Investments by Chandeliers: 8:33pm On Mar 29, 2018
gratefulheart:
What's land management for?

Land management is the cultivation of the land and it involves every activities carried out from the purchase and treatment of seedlings/suckers, planting, irrigation, labour costs and everything else (for a period of three years)

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Kind Of Material Is This? / Watermelon Enquiry / Short Term Catfish Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.