Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,187 members, 7,913,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 04:04 AM

With 2019 In Sight, I And President Buhari Are On Rescue Mission - Tinubu Says - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / With 2019 In Sight, I And President Buhari Are On Rescue Mission - Tinubu Says (16820 Views)

Edo Assembly Crisis: Tinubu Says Obaseki Has Committed Impeachable Offences / Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home / Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: With 2019 In Sight, I And President Buhari Are On Rescue Mission - Tinubu Says by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 30, 2018
doctimonyeka:
What are they rescuing?

Who are they rescuing?

Why are they rescuing?

Whom is being rescued?

Dear God, please come and liberate us from this failures..

1 Share

Re: With 2019 In Sight, I And President Buhari Are On Rescue Mission - Tinubu Says by Danobal: 10:08am On Mar 30, 2018
U will rescue ur family
Re: With 2019 In Sight, I And President Buhari Are On Rescue Mission - Tinubu Says by thatafricanboi(m): 10:43am On Mar 30, 2018
blackpanda:
God bless PMB

SAI BABA

Long live Nigeria!
Oya judge yourself...shey you have sense?

Re: With 2019 In Sight, I And President Buhari Are On Rescue Mission - Tinubu Says by deboysben(m): 11:00am On Mar 30, 2018
2016v2017:

sincerely,I laugh at Tinubu,he will soon know that the fulanis are never once his friend., though no chance for ALL PARTY CRIMINALS again
a word is enough for this wise
Re: With 2019 In Sight, I And President Buhari Are On Rescue Mission - Tinubu Says by doctimonyeka(m): 11:10am On Mar 30, 2018
[quote author=imhotep post=66281301][/quote]lol...yeye dey smell..
Re: With 2019 In Sight, I And President Buhari Are On Rescue Mission - Tinubu Says by obi58: 11:23am On Mar 30, 2018
blackpanda:

He epp MAJORITY of Nigerians

Tell that to the people of Benue, Taraba and Plateau who keep burying their dead. Now it's spreading to Kogi no be so?

Where was your Sai Baba then?

May the unfortunate fate of the departed innocent not be you or your family's portion IJN but please be careful what you wish for.
Re: With 2019 In Sight, I And President Buhari Are On Rescue Mission - Tinubu Says by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 30, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
...Osinbajo: We will not stop talking about corruption under PDP

...Opposition party, APC leader bandy words over apology

Tobi Soniyi and Gboyega Akinsanmi in Lagos with agency report

http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2018/03/30/with-2019-in-sight-buhari-tinubu-say-theyre-on-a-rescue-mission/

They are on the exact opposite of a rescue mission: how to siphon more funds out of the national treasury and plunge Nigeria into an even bigger mess than it's already in.
Re: With 2019 In Sight, I And President Buhari Are On Rescue Mission - Tinubu Says by Tecno66: 11:26am On Mar 30, 2018
Yes, you need to rescue yourselves from all the fake promises which ended unfulfiled and the herdsmen you have failed to stop from unleashing mayhem on us. Also please stop the country from the reverse gear you put us with your analogue approach to issues.
BeeBeeOoh:
...Osinbajo: We will not stop talking about corruption under PDP

...Opposition party, APC leader bandy words over apology

Tobi Soniyi and Gboyega Akinsanmi in Lagos with agency report

http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2018/03/30/with-2019-in-sight-buhari-tinubu-say-theyre-on-a-rescue-mission/
Re: With 2019 In Sight, I And President Buhari Are On Rescue Mission - Tinubu Says by Aarenaija: 1:28pm On Mar 30, 2018
Very true. Resqueing their pockets.
Re: With 2019 In Sight, I And President Buhari Are On Rescue Mission - Tinubu Says by KanwuliaExtra: 2:52pm On Mar 30, 2018
Hmmmmm!
The drug baron has spoken ooooooo!
Hear ye!
Hear ye! grin
Re: With 2019 In Sight, I And President Buhari Are On Rescue Mission - Tinubu Says by omokab: 3:30pm On Mar 30, 2018
deboysben:
Tinubu accept Jesus as your personal lord and savour and he will rescue you from hand of jihadist.
you that accept human being as your lodr and saviour what has changed in your life? Blackmailing, nepotism and religion bigotry. I don't have interest in making any comment necause before but this your religion nuisance is becoming too much. Instead of many of you to comment base on point osinbajo mentioned, you are saying rubish. One of those is money spent on power, housing and works in 2014 when we have excess and the one spent in 2017 when we have shortage. For instance if your father is a multi millionaire and you submitted a total amount of say 150k for your school fees and other expenses but your father decided to give you 40k when he has more than enough to give while your school mate who is father is just a thousand naire gave all the money to his son because he loves education and his child. Please who is more responsible between your father and the other one?compare. Both to jonathan regime and baba regime. Thanks
Re: With 2019 In Sight, I And President Buhari Are On Rescue Mission - Tinubu Says by babdap: 4:10pm On Mar 30, 2018
CSTR1002:

So this alignment have favoured Nigerians in the past 3years?

Please give me one physical project buhari has initiated and completed.
. You misunderstood what i said, Atiku coming to PDP is dat an alignment or Buhari romacing Tinubu because of 2019 is that not alignment? it is better for you to ask questions than misleading the public because of your myopic mind.
Re: With 2019 In Sight, I And President Buhari Are On Rescue Mission - Tinubu Says by deboysben(m): 4:18pm On Mar 30, 2018
omokab:
you that accept human being as your lodr and saviour what has changed in your life? Blackmailing, nepotism and religion bigotry. I don't have interest in making any comment necause before but this your religion nuisance is becoming too much. Instead of many of you to comment base on point osinbajo mentioned, you are saying rubish. One of those is money spent on power, housing and works in 2014 when we have excess and the one spent in 2017 when we have shortage. For instance if your father is a multi millionaire and you submitted a total amount of say 150k for your school fees and other expenses but your father decided to give you 40k when he has more than enough to give while your school mate who is father is just a thousand naire gave all the money to his son because he loves education and his child. Please who is more responsible between your father and the other one?compare. Both to jonathan regime and baba regime. Thanks
apc zombie does my simple sentence warrant you to write this long essay just to please your blood tasty tyranny and his puppet.

Re: With 2019 In Sight, I And President Buhari Are On Rescue Mission - Tinubu Says by blackpanda: 6:09pm On Mar 30, 2018
obi58:

Tell that to the people of Benue, Taraba and Plateau who keep burying their dead. Now it's spreading to Kogi no be so?

Where was your Sai Baba then?

May the unfortunate fate of the departed innocent not be you or your family's portion IJN but please be careful what you wish for.

You are just pathetic. The unfortunate fate of the departed is u and ur family portion
Re: With 2019 In Sight, I And President Buhari Are On Rescue Mission - Tinubu Says by blackpanda: 6:10pm On Mar 30, 2018
Festiecj:

That kind of help, you will keep receiving it all the days of your life; even when you no longer want such help, it shall continue coming your way by force by fire in Jesus Precious Name AMEN

Pathetic childish loser
Get lost!
Re: With 2019 In Sight, I And President Buhari Are On Rescue Mission - Tinubu Says by obi58: 6:29pm On Mar 30, 2018
blackpanda:

You are just pathetic. The unfortunate fate of the departed is u and ur family portion

Lolllzzzzzzzzz.

You who has shamelessly sold your birthright for 500 naira to come and spread lies and misinformation on social media. Do I even need to reply you? Just look at the number of curses already placed on you in one day. You're already lost. Descendant of Cain.
Re: With 2019 In Sight, I And President Buhari Are On Rescue Mission - Tinubu Says by Concasty676: 8:04pm On Mar 30, 2018
With 2019 in sight, i and buhari are on a mission to produce more zombies, more ass-lickers and more disease-ridden degenerates, who know we don't give a f**k about them, but blindly follow, like chronic sycophants, when they hear CHANGE. We are also on a mission to produce more peace-loving fulani herdsmen, more jihadists in the guise of boko haram, and more economic crisis. This we do, to ensure the welfare of Nigerians is well attended to

Signed
Liar Mohammed.
Re: With 2019 In Sight, I And President Buhari Are On Rescue Mission - Tinubu Says by valuch61: 8:25pm On Mar 30, 2018
so a corrupt politician lik tinubu who stole eventully lagos land,properties nd coverted it to his,tel me wher in lagos wher u wil enta nd dey wil not tel u is ben own by tinubu. Dis present govt hide on d gues of fightin coruption to deceiv nigerians while what dey ar fightin is opposition parties since dey came in to power nd dey hav failed woefuly to sidelin opposition parties nd if care is not tak dey wil soon be palyin opposition politice while dey ar d govt in power. Let dis govt investigate d source of tinubu's wealth to own almost 1/2 of lag. Also d liks of Amaech d minister for transportation,fayemi etc. If a govt tak takes its major stride as to fight coruption is workin nd dinin wit d most corupt political ofice holder hmm, it seems dis fight against corruption is jst a mere propaganda nd so laughable
Re: With 2019 In Sight, I And President Buhari Are On Rescue Mission - Tinubu Says by sexyanyabubakar(f): 9:38pm On Mar 31, 2018
divinehand2003:
Hmmmm

After going through 2015, 2016, 2017 and part of 2018 with APC at the helm of affairs, I have come to a reasoned conclusion that the party was never prepared for leadership at all. Even if Nigerians give Tinubu and Buhari's APC another 20 years to rule, we will never see any meaningful growth and sustainable development, rather we shall experience more lies, nepotism, tribalism, ethnic bigotry, herdsmen killings, terrorism, corruption, economic stagnation, poverty and severe hunger in the land. Having ruled for 3 years, I have come to realise that APC and PDP are exactly the same. They are hopeless parties with no good agenda for the Nigerian people.

APC rescue mission come 2019 was borrowed from Rochas Okorocha rescue mission in Imo State. I strongly believe that come 2019, the rescue mission proposed by the APC will entail erecting worthless statues all over the country with billions of naira.

Rescue mission kor, mission rescue ni.
Re: With 2019 In Sight, I And President Buhari Are On Rescue Mission - Tinubu Says by sexyanyabubakar(f): 9:54pm On Mar 31, 2018
talk2percy:
Rescue ur sorry selves first. The kind APC rescue mission Rochas brought to Imo state that needs rescuing? What Nigeria needs is to move forward not a rescue nonsense. If there's any rescuing to be carried out,, then it has to be someone else rescuing Nigerians from u brood of old vampires!
Re: With 2019 In Sight, I And President Buhari Are On Rescue Mission - Tinubu Says by sexyanyabubakar(f): 10:01pm On Mar 31, 2018
seguno2:

The e-diotas want to rescue what they have destroyed in three years of stealing, looting and corruption.
Maina the pensions thief who was sacked and declared wanted by Jonathan has been reinstated and promoted by Buhari.
Buratai who bought multi million dollar mansions in Dubai is still doing push-ups and charming snakes while pretending to be fighting Boko Haram terrorists.
Babachir who stole N340 million IDPs money is not in jail.
Sylva whose 48 mansions were seized by EFCC has recovered everything.
Indeed Buhari and APC have destroyed our country in three years.

1 Like

Re: With 2019 In Sight, I And President Buhari Are On Rescue Mission - Tinubu Says by talk2percy(m): 10:02pm On Mar 31, 2018
[quote author=sexyanyabubakar post=66325141][/quote] what happened??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Edgar’s Handover Was Stopped / Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am / We Have Rescued Nigeria From Boko Haram – President Buhari Boasts In Abu Dhabi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.