Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,323 members, 7,881,189 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:06 PM

Pregnant RCCG Youth Leader Dies In An Auto Crash, Five Months After Her Wedding. - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pregnant RCCG Youth Leader Dies In An Auto Crash, Five Months After Her Wedding. (29425 Views)

Watching AFCON Final Live Will Cost Me Five Months’ Salaries – Joy Ezeilo / Nigerian Man Shows Off How Much He Has Changed Five Months After Leaving Nigeria / Drunk CRUTECH Student Kills Final year student in an auto crash on campus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant RCCG Youth Leader Dies In An Auto Crash, Five Months After Her Wedding. by com5: 7:48pm On Mar 30, 2018
yazach:

Adebole no see revelation and revert it before today

Shut ur mouth up! How many ur priest/imam/pastor Don avert?
It is God that gives life and he takes it weneva he wants irrespective of who ur pastor is.
Re: Pregnant RCCG Youth Leader Dies In An Auto Crash, Five Months After Her Wedding. by yazach: 8:08pm On Mar 30, 2018
com5:

It is God that gives life and he takes it weneva he wants irrespective of who ur pastor is.

Those people you mentioned no dey see bad revelation at the beginning of every year.

So you should be the to sifu
Re: Pregnant RCCG Youth Leader Dies In An Auto Crash, Five Months After Her Wedding. by yazach: 8:09pm On Mar 30, 2018
nams77:

And I don't think there is a religion named Mohammed that the printing of Something that bears resemblance to his name on a baby diapers will lead to upheaval in the Asian region.
You know nothing about Jesus and his teaching hence you are not qualified to school me on that
Have a nice day and don't expect a response from me again
Do unto others as you want done to you.

What is this one saying
Re: Pregnant RCCG Youth Leader Dies In An Auto Crash, Five Months After Her Wedding. by openmine(m): 10:06pm On Mar 30, 2018
seunmsg:

Why did Jesus allow her own joy to be cut short? Why did Jesus not save her when enemies struck?

When things are good, we give all the glory to Jesus/God. When things go bad, we excuse Jesus/God and blame enemies and Satan. When will Jesus start taking responsibilities when bad things happen to people who worship him?

You don't blame God when U see a drunk or an irresponsible driver but still enter the bus believing God will protect U in such a dangerous journey with an obviously dangerous driver...

U don't blame God wen u are in an aeroplane and see the exit door that is almost shaky but U believe ur prayers are more than sufficient to no make that door slip off(Remember Dana air?)

U don't expect God to help U do what he has enabled or equipped U for?

Accidents happen and keep will keep happening becos we fail to speak up when things are bad but prefer the usual "make We manage am"....
Re: Pregnant RCCG Youth Leader Dies In An Auto Crash, Five Months After Her Wedding. by openmine(m): 10:14pm On Mar 30, 2018
com5:

Sir I beg to disagree with U....
With ur statement...U are directly trying to validate that God was actually the one who took the life of the pregnant lady and that of those who died!

If I may ask....are U implying that God is a killer who gives and also takes lives like a babalawo?

That's so untrue!
study John 10:10
Please be careful what U believe in....

Let's not take away the fact that these accidents should have been avoided had they complained about the driver's recklessness and not becos God took their life according to U!
smh
Re: Pregnant RCCG Youth Leader Dies In An Auto Crash, Five Months After Her Wedding. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:01am On Jul 05, 2018
muzeze77:
RiP
RIP

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Accident Involving 2 Containers On Oshodi Bridge / Nigerian Railway Corporation Allegedly Hired 3 NAF Helicopters To Guard Train / Taxify Wants To Change The Way 18 Million Lagosians Move Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.