Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,331 members, 7,881,236 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:53 PM

"Sack Buratai And Other Service Chiefs" - Yoruba Council Of Elders Tells PMB - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Sack Buratai And Other Service Chiefs" - Yoruba Council Of Elders Tells PMB (9609 Views)

Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns / Abduction: Buhari Vows To Sanction Buratai, IGP, Other Service Chiefs / "North Is Nigeria's Problem" - Yoruba Council Of Elders Replies Arewa Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Sack Buratai And Other Service Chiefs" - Yoruba Council Of Elders Tells PMB by Ijaya123: 1:46pm On Mar 30, 2018
Angelawhite:

Then what is their business?

Put a call through to YCE. Your grouse will be adequately addressed.
Re: "Sack Buratai And Other Service Chiefs" - Yoruba Council Of Elders Tells PMB by Angelawhite(m): 2:10pm On Mar 30, 2018
Ijaya123:

Put a call through to YCE. Your grouse will be adequately addressed.

Next time you argue, don't be clueless grin
Re: "Sack Buratai And Other Service Chiefs" - Yoruba Council Of Elders Tells PMB by Charly68: 2:38pm On Mar 30, 2018
Àah! Yoruba Elders in council has focussed their goggle on the General,they will begin to open can of worms concerning the Man very soon ..His dereliction of duty is earning him a ballistic criticism which may erode his hard earned integrity in a short while ..
Re: "Sack Buratai And Other Service Chiefs" - Yoruba Council Of Elders Tells PMB by Etianwanokon: 2:39pm On Mar 30, 2018
Buratai should be sacked.
Re: "Sack Buratai And Other Service Chiefs" - Yoruba Council Of Elders Tells PMB by Ijaya123: 2:48pm On Mar 30, 2018
Angelawhite:

Next time you argue, don't be clueless grin

Who has time to argue with jobless ipob yoots on nairaland?
Re: "Sack Buratai And Other Service Chiefs" - Yoruba Council Of Elders Tells PMB by Angelawhite(m): 2:50pm On Mar 30, 2018
Ijaya123:

Who has time to argue with jobless ipob yoots on nairaland?

A confirmation of cluelessness grin
Re: "Sack Buratai And Other Service Chiefs" - Yoruba Council Of Elders Tells PMB by Kfed4ril(m): 3:52pm On Mar 30, 2018
Quality20:
no need for Yoruba Muslims to talk cos they are a very weak minority in d southwest ,I think only about 10% of total yoba population

Oga shii look at states that are majority Muslims in the south west:- oyo 70% Muslim, osun:- 70% muslim, ogun:- 60% muslim, Lagos :- 50%, ondo:- 40%, ekiti:- 30%. So where did you get your statistics that southwest is 10% Muslim?
Re: "Sack Buratai And Other Service Chiefs" - Yoruba Council Of Elders Tells PMB by jamjam1991(m): 4:16pm On Mar 30, 2018
Abeg make I use dis article try masturbate embarassed embarassed shocked
Re: "Sack Buratai And Other Service Chiefs" - Yoruba Council Of Elders Tells PMB by jamjam1991(m): 4:17pm On Mar 30, 2018
Abeg make I use dis article try maZtabate embarassed embarassed shocked kiss
Re: "Sack Buratai And Other Service Chiefs" - Yoruba Council Of Elders Tells PMB by luluman: 5:27pm On Mar 30, 2018
BankeSmalls:
See wailing grin

Burantashi will be in charge with Idris till 2023.

"You cannot bring ants into your compound and frown at the arrival of many lizards" African proverbs.
All because they refuse to support Biafra abi?
Re: "Sack Buratai And Other Service Chiefs" - Yoruba Council Of Elders Tells PMB by luluman: 5:31pm On Mar 30, 2018
jayson87:
Dumb elders..... You think because Buahri came to Lagos yesterday he is already on your side. Keep living in mumurity. See what Tinubu has made of our elders. Chaaiiii... I am pained.

Then you have more pain coming: Yoruba & Buhari colabo na for life.
Re: "Sack Buratai And Other Service Chiefs" - Yoruba Council Of Elders Tells PMB by luluman: 5:33pm On Mar 30, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:
Since when did slaves start instructing their masters?
Because they refuse for you to he their leader & chose Buhari.
Re: "Sack Buratai And Other Service Chiefs" - Yoruba Council Of Elders Tells PMB by jayson87: 5:47pm On Mar 30, 2018
luluman:
Then you have more pain coming: Yoruba & Buhari colabo na for life.
Then we have to weep another round of tears if after the historic event of afonja's relationship with the Hausa Fulanis has not taught us anything
Re: "Sack Buratai And Other Service Chiefs" - Yoruba Council Of Elders Tells PMB by shallysgirl: 7:19pm On Mar 30, 2018
Quality20:
no need for Yoruba Muslims to talk cos they are a very weak minority in d southwest ,I think only about 10% of total yoba population
I don't agree. How come they have a hold on 4states. Lagos was given up just because the Yoruba muslims allowed it.
I believe the 10% can only be said for ekiti and Ondo.
Re: "Sack Buratai And Other Service Chiefs" - Yoruba Council Of Elders Tells PMB by shallysgirl: 7:21pm On Mar 30, 2018
Muritino:
I almost took this group serious until I read the part that said the meeting was held in Ekiti and the communique was signed by the State chapter chairman.

However, some points were raised but sack is not the option. The group should not forget that if their suggestion should be followed, General Olanisakin (Chief of Defense Staff) will be the 1st to go.
Olanisakin has no function there. He is just a figure head. Can't and doesn't make a single decision.
Re: "Sack Buratai And Other Service Chiefs" - Yoruba Council Of Elders Tells PMB by Muritino(m): 10:14pm On Mar 30, 2018
shallysgirl:
Olanisakin has no function there. He is just a figure head. Can't and doesn't make a single decision.

Buratai doesn't do poo without permission from Chief Defense Staff.
Re: "Sack Buratai And Other Service Chiefs" - Yoruba Council Of Elders Tells PMB by shallysgirl: 10:26pm On Mar 30, 2018
Muritino:

Buratai doesn't do poo without permission from Chief Defense Staff.
Story. Jukwese.
You know nothing. I speak as an insider. Take it or leave it.
Re: "Sack Buratai And Other Service Chiefs" - Yoruba Council Of Elders Tells PMB by ceaser: 5:17am On Mar 31, 2018
Angelawhite:

Then what is their business?

Really? Any iota of empathy?
Re: "Sack Buratai And Other Service Chiefs" - Yoruba Council Of Elders Tells PMB by Ijaya123: 8:53am On Mar 31, 2018
Angelawhite:

A confirmation of cluelessness grin

Coming from pigs and idiots, says Fraudster Kanu the albino.
Re: "Sack Buratai And Other Service Chiefs" - Yoruba Council Of Elders Tells PMB by Angelawhite(m): 9:15am On Mar 31, 2018
ceaser:

Really? Any iota of empathy?

Where was the empathy during the genocidal killings of the S-easterners?

Or do they choose whom to empathize with?
Re: "Sack Buratai And Other Service Chiefs" - Yoruba Council Of Elders Tells PMB by ceaser: 12:29am On Apr 01, 2018
Angelawhite:

Where was the empathy during the genocidal killings of the S-easterners?

Or do they choose whom to empathize with?

Issokay o.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zambarmari Massacre: Senate President, COS, Others Pay Condolence To Borno (Pix) / SDP Seeks Court Order To Nullify Oni's Candidacy In Ekiti Poll / Prof. Moghalu To Speak At Nigeria Youth Decide Conference October 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.