Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,721 members, 7,889,305 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 08:34 AM

8 Huge Mistakes Ladies Make In Relationships - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Huge Mistakes Ladies Make In Relationships (783 Views)

Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know. / Photos: How Many Ladies Make Their Money These Days... #SoftWork / 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

8 Huge Mistakes Ladies Make In Relationships by daGUVNOR(m): 10:27am On Mar 30, 2018
As a relationship coach, I’m on the front lines every day hearing all the latest and most common ways that otherwise good people mess up their intimate relationships

1. You Don’t Know Your Own Value

This might be one of the most common areas where I work with my female clients. Do you chase after the bad boys who treat you poorly and only want them more? Are you attracted to all the unavailable guys? Are you afraid to ask for what you want? Do you put up with nonsense expecting that “one day” it will magically change? If so, welcome to the club — you are far from alone. You, my dear, do not know your value. The truth is that there are only two fears in the human condition: one is that you’re “not enough,” and two is that you won’t be loved. Let’s be clear: this continue reading
Re: 8 Huge Mistakes Ladies Make In Relationships by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 30, 2018
You Just Sit Down For Your Papa house, book Down Know All The Mistakes Abi... La Click La Shiit for Body
Re: 8 Huge Mistakes Ladies Make In Relationships by daGUVNOR(m): 7:03am On Apr 02, 2018
G&D

(1) (Reply)

Meet Charlotte, The Ghanaian Talented Junior High-school Student Who Is A Barber / #bbnaija: Viral Video Of Tobi's Friend Reacting To Cee-c Insulting Tobi. / Things That Makes A Man Attractive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.