Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,672 members, 7,882,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 08:23 PM

Why Do Most Lagosians Have Bad Breath? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Do Most Lagosians Have Bad Breath? (501 Views)

Coronavirus: Lagosians Rush 'Dogoyaro', 'Tagairi' - Herb Sellers / Coronavirus: No Need For Panic Buying, Sanwo-Olu Tells Lagosians / Helpful Remedies For Fixing Bad Breath (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Most Lagosians Have Bad Breath? by Hankonyibu(m): 4:14pm On Mar 30, 2018
I've been in Lagos all my life and clearly its an epidemic. Almost everybody you speak to in Lagos have bad breath its as if they don't know how to brush their mouth. I realized that most lagosians find it hard to brush their mouth. Even when most of them do brush they don't brush well. They only brush their teeth in a very lazy manner and touch the tip of their tongue lightly with the brush

Every Lagosian I speak to its almost as if their mouth smells like rotten rat or as if they dead rat are dancing in their belly. There was a time one road safety officer came into my vehicle and was talking the whole smell of the car changed as if pikin shit for napkin. You smell all sorts of bad breath in Lagos each different and worst than the one before.

Lagos can be such a dirty place with even dirtier bad breath.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Lagosians Have Bad Breath? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 30, 2018
Because you live in a neighborhood where bad breath is the norm doesn't mean it's common for the rest of us.

My advise.. move out of the ghetto please
Re: Why Do Most Lagosians Have Bad Breath? by taylor89(m): 4:16pm On Mar 30, 2018
Guy abeg i carry God name beg u i just come lag on December

Am not a lagosian yet

Thanks
Re: Why Do Most Lagosians Have Bad Breath? by Thegamingorca(m): 4:48pm On Mar 30, 2018
Lagos is a cesspit that's why

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Lagosians Have Bad Breath? by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 31, 2018
KThat means you are saying that most Lagosians and including yourself carry mobile soakaway in your mouth. Okay ohh, I don hear you.
But jokes apart, this bad breath of a thing has no respect for sex. You go see fine babe wey get stinking breath like a decomposing body.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

For Women TTC / Help! How Can One Get Sparkling White Teeth / 10 Workplace Safety Facts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.