Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,616 members, 7,951,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 06:19 PM

Actress Juliana Olayode’s Senior Sister Is Dead (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Juliana Olayode’s Senior Sister Is Dead (photo) (981 Views)

Juliana Olayode: Lesbianism Has Become Very Rampant, A Woman Tried To Woo Me / I Don't Have Sex With My Partner - Juliana Olayode / Juliana Olayode's Secondary School Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Juliana Olayode’s Senior Sister Is Dead (photo) by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:33pm On Mar 30, 2018
Actress Juliana Olayode has lost her sister.

The actress shared the news on her Instagram page about the death of her older sister.

According to report, Juliana’s sister passed away two days ago.

Below is what the Actress wrote on her Instagram Page;

“I saw you breathe your last, yesterday. I didn’t let the doctor remove the oxygen tube from your nose. “She is not dead”, I exclaimed.
I prayed alone with you for five hours. I declared. I prophesied. I prayed in tongues. I prayed in understanding. I praised. I prayed on you. I prayed for you. I did all that came to mind. I refused to call anyone to let them know you’ve passed away because to me, you only slept.
By past 5 am, you were cold but I still continued to pray. I called your name over and again and very unlike you, you didn’t respond…
Your house is like a Day Care center. You took other people’s children into your arms. You just kept taking people in. Many times, I teased you, saying that you run a children’s organization in your house and you just laughed about it.
You were interesting, you were kind, you were funny, you were fun, you were caring…
And as I type, memories of how you took care of Samson and I keep flooding my head.
You were a giver, you were hardworking, you were such a beautiful soul…
I still can’t believe that you are sleeping…I think you slept too early big sis…
In it all, GOD IS ALWAYS GOOD…I’ll see you again sis…I love you and I miss you so much already.”

Source: https://www.brainnewsradio.com/actress-juliana-olayodes-senior-sister-is-dead-photo/

Re: Actress Juliana Olayode’s Senior Sister Is Dead (photo) by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:33pm On Mar 30, 2018
Re: Actress Juliana Olayode’s Senior Sister Is Dead (photo) by stephleena(f): 5:35pm On Mar 30, 2018
sad..though,she fought a good fight and ran a good race, its time for her to collect her crown..
Re: Actress Juliana Olayode’s Senior Sister Is Dead (photo) by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:35pm On Mar 30, 2018
cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Actress Juliana Olayode’s Senior Sister Is Dead (photo) by SarkinYarki: 5:43pm On Mar 30, 2018
But why do kind people always die young ?
Re: Actress Juliana Olayode’s Senior Sister Is Dead (photo) by Teaser0904(f): 10:41pm On Mar 30, 2018
So sad cry cry cry the memory of my late sister tho,cant erase it.I remember her almost every day.

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Photo Of Mercy Johnson And Her Daughters Twinning In Matching Ankara / Reekado Banks Set To Quit Mavin Records Amidst Rumored Disagreement With Boss / Tonto Dike Looking All White In New Photos - (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.