Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,626 members, 7,921,339 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 11:20 PM

Nigeria Online Payment System - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Nigeria Online Payment System (710 Views)

Flutterwave: Africa’s Largest Online Payment Gateway / I Create Eye-catching Dynamic Website,Online Payment form,E-commerce,NGO,course, / What Is The Best Online Payment Gateway In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Online Payment System by skyhighweb(m): 6:56pm On Mar 30, 2018
Have tried two online payment but they are just not worth it eg

Voguepay
takes days for funds to mature b4 reflecting in ur
account seriously days Card payment is terrible, some times works sometimes it doesn't, verve doesnt even work master card na by God grace.
Integration is simple n easy

Paystack
24hrs before your money reflect omo its going to 2 days now so no alert Integration with them is nothing to write home about after telling them am not good with javascript they still replied with javascript telling me to add a code or follow d instruction that have been looking at since morning smh

Simple pay
only if they pick there calls i cant even tell d beginning or d end with der site abi dem don rest ni

Please which other one make sense with instant pay, cant b waiting for 24hrs to 2days for funds to mature
Re: Nigeria Online Payment System by Greene66: 11:07pm On Mar 30, 2018
Lol.

Firstly, there is no such thing as instant payment. Those who use physical POS machines are settled 24 hours after transaction except on weekends. Same applies to web transactions. The settlement time from the customer bank to the acquiring bank ranges from 24 hours to as long as 2 weeks. So if u want instant payment give ur clients ur account number to do transfer or pay in bank. U receive alert immediately.

Regarding integration, if you don't know Javascript, Paystack has alternative code in other languages not necessarily javascript. Besides the code is basically copy and paste. No major work there.

So if I'm to recommend, I'd say stay with Paystack or contact your bank for a solution. Banks offer different solutions for businesses. So talk with your bank so they can set u up on something.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Online Payment System by skyhighweb(m): 11:12pm On Mar 30, 2018
Greene66:
Lol.

Firstly, there is no such thing as instant payment. Those who use physical POS machines are settled 24 hours after transaction except on weekends. Same applies to web transactions. The settlement time from the customer bank to the acquiring bank ranges from 24 hours to as long as 2 weeks. So if u want instant payment give ur clients ur account number to do transfer or pay in bank. U receive alert immediately.

Regarding integration, if you don't know Javascript, Paystack has alternative code in other languages not necessarily javascript. Besides the code is basically copy and paste. No major work there.

So if I'm to recommend, I'd say stay with Paystack or contact your bank for a solution. Banks offer different solutions for businesses. So talk with your bank so they can set u up on something.

Ok thanks but the copy and paste they have doesnt give me d chance to edit user email or amount i want its like default and when i told them they sent me an addon which i couldn't comprehend can you give me the script for it
Re: Nigeria Online Payment System by Greene66: 11:15pm On Mar 30, 2018
skyhighweb:

Ok thanks but the copy and paste they have doesnt give me d chance to edit user email or amount i want its like default and when i told them they sent me an addon which i couldn't comprehend can you give me the script for it

What software are you using? What type of site sef
Re: Nigeria Online Payment System by skyhighweb(m): 11:23pm On Mar 30, 2018
Greene66:

What software are you using? What type of site sef
its a customise website for products and no its not wordpress or any of those ecommerce software
Re: Nigeria Online Payment System by Greene66: 12:08am On Mar 31, 2018
skyhighweb:
its a customise website for products and no its not wordpress or any of those ecommerce software

Interesting, I can work a custom integration for you if you are interested.
Re: Nigeria Online Payment System by skyhighweb(m): 5:04am On Mar 31, 2018
Greene66:

Interesting, I can work a custom integration for you if you are interested.
yh thanks
Re: Nigeria Online Payment System by Nobody: 5:21am On Mar 31, 2018
Greene66:
Lol.

Is paystack free to set up? Still don't trust these Nigerian gateways when it's free, they somehow have a way to makeup for the deficit. grin
Re: Nigeria Online Payment System by NetSocialBlog: 12:50pm On Mar 31, 2018
We have a payment gateway which we use for our client... easier to setup and payment doesn't cost hassle
Re: Nigeria Online Payment System by yomalex(m): 1:15pm On Mar 31, 2018
questechie:

Is paystack free to set up? Still don't trust these Nigerian gateways when it's free, they somehow have a way to makeup for the deficit. grin
yes it is
Re: Nigeria Online Payment System by Greene66: 6:12pm On Mar 31, 2018
questechie:

Paystack is basically a merchant themselves who wish to accept other merchants. The real gateway is the bank. The banks aren't free.

Technology has gone so far that what matters now isn't really setup or free or costly.. What matters is trust. Can you trust someone with your money? A gateway can collect setup fee and still abscond with your money.. And a gateway can be as free as a bird and deliver your money when due.

Anybody can be a gateway.. Any merchant can be one. I know a guy in a complex that shares his POS with other shop owners.. And he charges them based on agreement. Not like they don't have their own bank.. But because they trust him.

So focus more on what you trust and the type of service you need. Don't look at what is free or costly. If a company has what you need, and you feel you can trust them, please go for it. Free or not. This is 2018.. It's about moving forward. Many so called gateways that charge are outdated gateways. Interswitch for example is so outdated. And they still collect 150k.. Like seriously.

I'll vote Paystack anytime for now..

P.s Paystack is free.

P. S I don't work for Paystack

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Online Payment System by Dmayor7(m): 8:30pm On Mar 31, 2018
Greene66:
Lol.

I totally concur to this..
Re: Nigeria Online Payment System by Dmayor7(m): 8:31pm On Mar 31, 2018
Greene66:

Paystack is basically a merchant themselves who wish to accept other merchants. The real gateway is the bank. The banks aren't free.

So focus more on what you trust and the type of service you need. Don't look at what is free or costly. If a company has what you need, and you feel you can trust them, please go for it. Free or not. This is 2018.. It's about moving forward. Many so called gateways that charge are outdated gateways. Interswitch for example is so outdated. And they still collect 150k.. Like seriously.

P. S I don't work for Paystack

Bro, Kudos...

I concur to this!

(1) (Reply)

Get Any .com Domain For #1500. Pay After Service / Prestashop Themes 1.7.5 For Ecommerce Store In 2019 / Non Verified Admob Account With 90£ For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.