Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,152 members, 7,916,377 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 10:02 PM

PDP Lists Names Of APC Looters (See Full List) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Lists Names Of APC Looters (See Full List) (62374 Views)

PDP Lists Tough Conditions For Obaseki / Breaking: Fg Names Pdp Looters (see Full List) / Update! PDP Lists Names Of APC Looters (see Full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Lists Names Of APC Looters (See Full List) by computer0810(m): 11:26pm On Mar 30, 2018
jumobi1:
No Tinubu. Hmm. The guy get Hulk Hogan power sha.
u always want to drag tinubu name to d mood b4 of hate......u always believe he stole from u even tho u have no ideal if he actually steal from u

1 Like

Re: PDP Lists Names Of APC Looters (See Full List) by uba1991: 11:28pm On Mar 30, 2018
pdp is d most useless party in nigeria. why didnt they mention d amount those people stole the way apc convincely released their names and amount. D worst thing dat ever happened to dis country is PDP and IPOB

1 Like

Re: PDP Lists Names Of APC Looters (See Full List) by superrow: 11:28pm On Mar 30, 2018
APC published theirs with amounts looted. PDP should assign an amount to theirs too before I will believe them.

1 Like

Re: PDP Lists Names Of APC Looters (See Full List) by eevich: 11:32pm On Mar 30, 2018
fergie001:

Yes,your party APC released those ones because their loots were countable...

These ones that were published here,neither abacus,scientific calculator nor the late Mirzakhani who won the Fields Medal for Mathematics in 2014 for her work on complex geometry and dynamical systems can justify,calculate,estimate or draw a line that was stolen by these your "mentors".
And if pdp was to arraign the alleged former PDP-now-in-APC looters in court, they'll present the above as evidence abi?
Re: PDP Lists Names Of APC Looters (See Full List) by bankylan: 11:35pm On Mar 30, 2018
Y
Ngokafor:

Continue deceiving yourself with your useless APC party...so all the names PDP released as looters presently in APC but formerly in PDP are false?

You folks in APC need serious and urgent help.

@thread,these right here are the folks who truely looted the treasury for 16years while they were in PDP and wrecked the economy,not the 6 names APC shamelessly published....The worst part of it is that PDP is still compiling more names shocked...Your guess is as good as mine the party the would-be names belongs to.

Nigeria is truely gone cry
They are bunch of mentally unstable people..The spell on them is so potent..
Re: PDP Lists Names Of APC Looters (See Full List) by begwong: 11:38pm On Mar 30, 2018
Kom o, Shebi Darius Ishaku of taraba na PDP governor, while including him in APC looters.. Lol

1 Like

Re: PDP Lists Names Of APC Looters (See Full List) by Akpuoru: 11:44pm On Mar 30, 2018
Not well thought out move by the secretary/PDP. Very childish and with grievous consequences on PDP's efforts to come back. Very immature. We see what plays out. This guy has BURIED PDP.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Lists Names Of APC Looters (See Full List) by Concasty676: 11:45pm On Mar 30, 2018
Ndi oshi, Oles, Barawos!!! Always playing with the heads of your citizens, transforming them to partial zombies. You guys (APC) loot with prestige, then try to vindicate yourselves by denigrating those who we know loot end masse. The game is up. I, for one, will not lend a hand to further this mess come 2019. We shall see......
Re: PDP Lists Names Of APC Looters (See Full List) by daraghdave: 11:47pm On Mar 30, 2018
All this fight because of 2019... na wao...

The simple truth is that in a normal country, a Buhari stands zero chance of winning a reelection in 2019. But as it stands, make I no deceive you, it will take a big miracle for him to lose in 2019. Even if he loses, who will take over? Fayose/Wike/Atiku/Secondus abi who That will be catastrophic. In the words of OBJ, we need a[b] 3rd force[/b] in Nigeria. But this will take a revolution to make it happen. The kind of revolution that will be championed by young men and ladies. Men who wouldnt sell their conscience for "a plate of food". Whose minds have been thoroughly refined. Above all, Men and Women who fear GOD
Re: PDP Lists Names Of APC Looters (See Full List) by Akpuoru: 11:53pm On Mar 30, 2018
begwong:
Kom o, Shebi Darius Ishaku of taraba na PDP governor, while including him in APC looters.. Lol
You can see the highest level of stupidity and immaturity. And the idiot even ended the rubbish by adding that was why Nigerians should accept their apology. Seriously shocked
begwong:
You can see the highest level of stupidity and immaturity. And the idiot even ended the rubbish by adding that was why Nigerians should accept their apology. Seriously

1 Like

Re: PDP Lists Names Of APC Looters (See Full List) by babtoundey(m): 11:57pm On Mar 30, 2018
Nigeria, land of useless leaders
Re: PDP Lists Names Of APC Looters (See Full List) by fergie001: 12:01am On Mar 31, 2018
eevich:

And if pdp was to arraign the alleged former PDP-now-in-APC looters in court, they'll present the above as evidence abi?
Every thief should be tried on his crimes,none of them gave me part of what they looted...not just in support of one side acting saintly while they are what they are.
Re: PDP Lists Names Of APC Looters (See Full List) by fergie001: 12:03am On Mar 31, 2018
jelel6:

while your comment is funny, it just goes to show that you and all the persons who liked it are ALL JOKERS.
I am not a joker.
A thief is a thief,so no thief should justify another..
There are some people whose stock-in-trade is to deflect corruption acting as angels,
The person I quoted is one of them,are you?
Re: PDP Lists Names Of APC Looters (See Full List) by kmaster007: 12:11am On Mar 31, 2018
we can't mention deir names bcoz dey hv d power on deir hands example saraki cct dey charge him in diffrt case at last Nttn hppn. dey re d once killing on top d matter
Re: PDP Lists Names Of APC Looters (See Full List) by blackboy(m): 12:58am On Mar 31, 2018
rubbish!! whoever in PDP aithorised this list to be released has done a gr8 disservice to our gr8 country n party. APC dont deserve a reply. Sue them. Nigerians are laugh ing at the APC list n now they are laug hing at the PDP list.
RUBBISH
Re: PDP Lists Names Of APC Looters (See Full List) by Tremor007: 1:19am On Mar 31, 2018
I love this cheering lists of looters nice one from PDP
Re: PDP Lists Names Of APC Looters (See Full List) by jumobi1(m): 1:41am On Mar 31, 2018
computer0810:
u always want to drag tinubu name to d mood b4 of hate......u always believe he stole from u even tho u have no ideal if he actually steal from u

How many times have I done that? You’re just his default defense attorney.
Re: PDP Lists Names Of APC Looters (See Full List) by richeso: 1:57am On Mar 31, 2018
yet GEJ or PEG name not listed here.
Re: PDP Lists Names Of APC Looters (See Full List) by deomelo: 2:03am On Mar 31, 2018
lmao @ PDP.

The clowns just compile any name from Rolodex and copy/paste.

How these worthless and unintelligent clowns managed to rule Nigeria beats me...

1 Like

Re: PDP Lists Names Of APC Looters (See Full List) by jaydor: 3:27am On Mar 31, 2018
The sad truth is that all naija politicians are corrupt, but the way APC treats cross carpeters from PDP like saints is disturbing and disheartening.
Re: PDP Lists Names Of APC Looters (See Full List) by Prettyyemi(f): 3:51am On Mar 31, 2018
To hell with PDP...
Where is the list of d amount of money they stole and when they stole it
PDP is just so dumb!!!..
Just refund d money u looted and stop trying to implicate APC.....
Radarada!!!!

1 Like

Re: PDP Lists Names Of APC Looters (See Full List) by 3Ceagle(m): 4:02am On Mar 31, 2018
tesppidd:
Lol

Here's PDP playing to the gallery.
They dared the federal government to release names of the PDP looters which they obliged.

Now instead of proving them wrong they are coming out with their own list.

Nigeria is in trouble.

There is nothing to prove, PDP have accepted they looted when in power, but some of the looters are now in APC, so why is their names not included in the fg list? He who comes to equity must come with a clean hand.
Re: PDP Lists Names Of APC Looters (See Full List) by Kc3000: 4:17am On Mar 31, 2018
grin grin grin grin

That is an impressive list of the who is who of looters. If you add Tinubu's booty to these ones, it's enough to clear all of Nigeria's external debt.

Re: PDP Lists Names Of APC Looters (See Full List) by seunowa(f): 5:03am On Mar 31, 2018
Stupid pdp....they are afraid to put Tinubu on d list...

1 Like

Re: PDP Lists Names Of APC Looters (See Full List) by seunowa(f): 5:14am On Mar 31, 2018
Y is it dat most these pple on pdp list are also ex-pdp?..
Y is Tinubu not on pdp list?
Re: PDP Lists Names Of APC Looters (See Full List) by izzyboi(m): 5:35am On Mar 31, 2018
You wouldn't want to miss this www.didyouknowthesefacts.
Re: PDP Lists Names Of APC Looters (See Full List) by omoelerin1: 5:36am On Mar 31, 2018
This is very interesting. I think what PDP is trying to tell APC in essence is that there is no difference between two of them. That APC is an hypocrite. That kettle calling pot black. That it lacks moral ground to accusing PDP of being looter in the fact that majority of APC members were former PDP members.

Obanikoro and orji kalu are good example here. Why didn't liar Muhammed mention there names? Are they no longer looters?
Did Obanikoro not collect money from Dasuki any more?
Re: PDP Lists Names Of APC Looters (See Full List) by donb06: 6:16am On Mar 31, 2018
Chubhie:
Corruption canceling out corruption. it's self evident that Nigeria is finished.
and bros remember in maths whatever cancels itself is ONE....so they re all one
Re: PDP Lists Names Of APC Looters (See Full List) by Bgorgeous: 6:24am On Mar 31, 2018
I think I like this, let me help here Atiku Abubakar, Dino Milayr, FFK, Jibril of ministry of environment, Governor Wike,
Re: PDP Lists Names Of APC Looters (See Full List) by donb06: 6:25am On Mar 31, 2018
uba1991:
pdp is d most useless party in nigeria. why didnt they mention d amount those people stole the way apc convincely released their names and amount. D worst thing dat ever happened to dis country is PDP and IPOB
book haram and herdsmen are the best..... Ur village is the next place where herdsmen will visit oloriburukun
Re: PDP Lists Names Of APC Looters (See Full List) by JuicyStar: 6:27am On Mar 31, 2018
I'm loving this. Let them be disgracing themselves. It is certain we don't have political parties but platforms in this country. Just imagine the number of ex pdp members serving in this government, and we are expecting something good to come out?

Pls let kick out apc and don't bring back pdp next year. But wait first, which other party get vision and direction sef?
Re: PDP Lists Names Of APC Looters (See Full List) by kluv2(m): 6:28am On Mar 31, 2018
PDP are just jesters. Looters list without the stolen amount.The law of diminishing returns has caught up with their senses

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2019:atiku And Peter Obi Visit Obi Of Onitsha / Amotekun: Who Ordered Registration In Churches? - MURIC Raises Alarm / Military Arrests 11-Year-Old Potential Suicide Bomber (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.