Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,870 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:11 AM

Do Miracle Realy Exist? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Miracle Realy Exist? (557 Views)

Bad Deal Exposes Nigeria’s Fake Miracle Syndicate / Did God Realy Killed Innocent People As Claim By Atheist? / Did Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Realy Commit Adultery? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Miracle Realy Exist? by kenny888: 10:57am On May 06, 2010
All our pastors claimed they cure illnesses through laying of hands and speaking the words to the sickness. So i now kept wondering if realy these pastors performed miracles as they claimed and yet we still have people dieing from one sickness to the other. We have alot of people with kidney failure, liver failure cancers of different kind begging for donations from people to carry out the treatment in both home here or abroad, Yet they say they can perform miracle,i dont want to believe that its all nollywood acting.
Re: Do Miracle Realy Exist? by jagunlabi(m): 11:10am On May 06, 2010
Yes, there are miracles. One example is nigerians clingin on to all these, foreign imported, desert dogmas and still living their lives by them in the 21st century. Now, that is a miracle.
Re: Do Miracle Realy Exist? by kenny888: 11:20am On May 06, 2010
Jagunlabi,pls be serious.
Re: Do Miracle Realy Exist? by jagunlabi(m): 4:38pm On May 06, 2010
^^^ Okay, i'll be serious.

There are no miracles. What you refer to as miracles are nothing more and nothing less than "normal" things that we humans are capable of when we finally return to our full state of being. But right now, we are still in our fallen state because of our lack of belief in ourselves and our capabilities to do all these socalled miraculous acts.There is no healing act that any of those pastors are doing that all humans cannot do on their own. We all have that gift built in us, but turned off because we have been told that we don't have that capability. But we do have it.

To buttress this view of mine, watch this video clips,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nKSq2tV1kE

Watch all the 7 clips and get to know what we have not been told about us, and what is possible. Know thy self.
Re: Do Miracle Realy Exist? by donkarly(m): 6:43pm On May 06, 2010
@kenny888,there are miracles,though not all pastors who claim to perform miracles do.there are genuine ones as well as fake ones.dont forget there must be the poor among us just like there must be the sick.when Jesus was here,He did not heal all the sick.access the right materials and u will hear testimonies of people healed by God through Jesus of one sickness or the other.my life is a miracle just that time will not permit me to share it here.i have an advice for u if u ar a xtian,stop listening to people like jagunlabi who are yet to accept the light.
Re: Do Miracle Realy Exist? by kenny888: 8:22am On May 07, 2010
Ok sir.

(1) (Reply)

Praising God / Reasonable Tithe Offering In Your Congregation / Be Ye Holy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.