Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,785 members, 7,912,198 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 11:59 PM

A Recap Of Apc Hall Of Shame, March 2017 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Recap Of Apc Hall Of Shame, March 2017 (302 Views)

Alex Ekwueme's Last Major Public Outing Was His Induction Into Imo Hall Of Fame / Infograph: FAAC Allocation Distribution To 36 States From January - March 2017 / A 5-point Increase In The March 2017 Presidential Job Approval Rating -Noipolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Recap Of Apc Hall Of Shame, March 2017 by Gpdwise(m): 7:11am On Mar 31, 2018
President buhari and his aids have been very busy disgracing the hell out this nation. Some describe the president as a dullard who will blame them when a common inspector general of police will publicly disobey the Grand commander without any consequence melted out on him.

Funny enough I wander what I Aisha will think about Noami Campbell now but frankly speaking why Noami Campbell with a population of over 80 million women ?? When did Campbell become a major foreign investor!! U self think am how does Noami Campbell help the presidency!!

It is laughable that the king center distance itself from the prestigious award giving to the presidency. What I have failed to understand is that no job has been lost by such gross incompetence well who am I to tell PMB how to run his government

Today just six corrupt names was released and funnily former ministers of Petroleum name was not among. What surprised me was the figures the minister quoted and just six names after months of waiting for this particular list.

Dachi girls case is subject to personal believe but as for me I didn't even know such community existed before the whole girls incident and today I still ask myself if CHIBOCK is real!!

(1) (Reply)

2019: Uduaghan Endorses Okowa For Second Term / Obasanjo To Buhari - You're A Failure / Gov. Okowa’s Perspective Of Time As A Tool For Political Deliveries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.