Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,746 members, 7,952,069 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:18 AM

See Why Cossy Ojiakor Dislikes Apostle Suleman, Iyabo Ojo And Daniella Okeke - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Why Cossy Ojiakor Dislikes Apostle Suleman, Iyabo Ojo And Daniella Okeke (1843 Views)

Chico Ejiro Death: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Her Ugly Experience With Late Filmmaker / Iyabo Ojo And Daughter, Priscilla Ojo Slay Together On A Holiday Trip / Iyabo Ojo And Daughter, Priscilla Ajoke Ojo In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Why Cossy Ojiakor Dislikes Apostle Suleman, Iyabo Ojo And Daniella Okeke by WotzupNG: 8:04am On Mar 31, 2018
Nollywood actress, Cossy Ojiakor appears to be leveling an allegation against Apostle Johnson Suleman on Instagram. The busty actress had taken to the platform in January to call out a person she referred to as Jay Jay claiming he sent her on errand without paying her.

Her rants appeared to be referring to Apostle Suleman of Omega Fire Ministries who has once been linked to actress Daniella Okeke after the pastor was involved in a sex scandal case with a Canada based lady, Stephanie Otobo.

She wrote:

”Now….they are all singing a different song. Women.. Some are so easy to be broken. A prison term can do the trick… Well what do i know about that case. Absolutely nothing… Then the chekeleke bird whose story i know is true is singing a different tune… Clap for yourself. You be the chopper. me I be the worker wey never collect salary. Like seriously do I look like someone you can send on errands without sorting out. Jay …jay…jay.. How many times did I call you. 3x. I wonder how you do it. Na only you follow come…Baba for the girls. Confess your sins now … Own it up to them or I can help you fix it. As for me I must get paid for the work I did. You can’t use me as errand girl without pay because you are still eating the fruit of my labour. On Easter Sunday. Your name and your organization will be made public. You can sue me. I don’t care. I worked… I must get paid.

The comments on the IG post made it clear that she was referring to Apostle Suleman. She however denied such in another post in January but said she will reveal the identity of the man her post was referring to on Easter Sunday.

”Been reading comments. Hmmmm Why do you guys think am referring to Apostle Suleiman. Thou he looks just like jay. jay jay my ex boss. But belie me its not him. Hahaha. You guys are rotten cheiii….so you mean you believe this kind of Holy man can send silly me on errands and not fulfill his promises. This very rich pastor. Man of gods that buys and dashes car to all and sundry, I know this from google… Hmmm oya ask The Apostle if he know me. He will surely tell you no. But if he says yes.. Then he is ……Pls ooo don’t put words into my mouth. On Easter Sunday i will show you the name of the man I had dealings with. The two faced mother fucker”.

Well, many people patiently waited for Easter Sunday which is today, and the actress didn’t fail to fulfill her promise. Today Easter Sunday, Cossy Ojiakor posted pictures of Apostle Johnson Suleman, actress Iyabo Ojo whom Kemi Olunloyo went to prison for after accusing Pastor David Ibiyeomie of having an affair with, and also actress Daniella Okeke. She tagged all of them as people she dislikes.

”I dislike a lot of people … Iyabo Ojo just happen to be one of them …. Hahahha sue me

I dislike a lot of people…. Frienermies….. This Pastor just happens to be one of them……… Hahahha sue me.

I dislike a lot of people…. and Daniella Okeke happens to be one of them … Hahahaha sue me”.

Could this Easter Sunday rants from Cossy be a confirmation of the rumors of an affair between the Apostle and Daniella Okeke?

https://www.wotzup.ng/cossy-ojiakor-dislike-apostle-suleman-iyabo-ojo-daniella-okeke/

Re: See Why Cossy Ojiakor Dislikes Apostle Suleman, Iyabo Ojo And Daniella Okeke by taylor89(m): 8:05am On Mar 31, 2018
Apostle must hear this

Buhari should be on that hate list
Re: See Why Cossy Ojiakor Dislikes Apostle Suleman, Iyabo Ojo And Daniella Okeke by Helpfromabove1(m): 8:07am On Mar 31, 2018
OK

1 Like

Re: See Why Cossy Ojiakor Dislikes Apostle Suleman, Iyabo Ojo And Daniella Okeke by sinaj(f): 8:13am On Mar 31, 2018
Hehe

*in Dj Khalid voice* Anoda one!!!
Re: See Why Cossy Ojiakor Dislikes Apostle Suleman, Iyabo Ojo And Daniella Okeke by WotzupNG: 8:30am On Mar 31, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: See Why Cossy Ojiakor Dislikes Apostle Suleman, Iyabo Ojo And Daniella Okeke by Nobody: 8:34am On Mar 31, 2018
bitch go and sleep no body care's who u like or hate tongue
Re: See Why Cossy Ojiakor Dislikes Apostle Suleman, Iyabo Ojo And Daniella Okeke by decatalyst(m): 8:39am On Mar 31, 2018
She doesn't know that she got more haters... undecided

Re: See Why Cossy Ojiakor Dislikes Apostle Suleman, Iyabo Ojo And Daniella Okeke by tashashiel(f): 9:57am On Mar 31, 2018
Most jobless ladies in naijeria now calls themselves Actresses and bloggers, and we never see them for television neither do they have a blog.

well some people's breast is too heavy for them to think

(1) (Reply)

Actress Uche Ogbodo Celebrates Her Birthday With Sexy New Photos / [must See] Chioma Kisses Davido Mouth to mouth In New Photoshot / What Is Happening To Korede Bello?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.