Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,938 members, 7,899,332 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 11:17 AM

Things That Cause Regret In Old Age - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Things That Cause Regret In Old Age (24587 Views)

I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. / Men, Please Be Good And Kind To Your Wife If You Wish To Enjoy Your Old Age / Help!!! My Dad Still Smoking Weed In His Old Age!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things That Cause Regret In Old Age by Gome23: 4:31pm On Mar 31, 2018
Nice piece.........is b long.......but dis has got me replyn
Re: Things That Cause Regret In Old Age by Makschinchin: 8:33pm On Apr 01, 2018
Grupo:
Your write up was making sense until you decided to bring God into it.
When are you guys going to learn to always separate fiction from non fiction? The most seasoned writers are very careful to avoid introducing the God idea into their writings. But here, what do we have? Mixing facts and fairy tales.

I disagree with you sir..

If you don't believe in God, that doesn't mean others shouldn't too. The Op has written what s/he knows and if you have a problem with God, you can as well settle it

tongue
Re: Things That Cause Regret In Old Age by Makschinchin: 8:37pm On Apr 01, 2018
Revolva:
many today girls will regret the most in their old age
Quit being a male chauvinist sir..

It cuts across both sexes
Re: Things That Cause Regret In Old Age by Revolva(m): 4:36pm On Apr 02, 2018
Makschinchin:

Quit being a male chauvinist sir..

It cuts across both sexes

yeh but many gals will be more victims
Re: Things That Cause Regret In Old Age by kernniejay(m): 10:15am On Jun 20, 2019
Grupo:
Your write up was making sense until you decided to bring God into it.
When are you guys going to learn to always separate fiction from non fiction? The most seasoned writers are very careful to avoid introducing the God idea into their writings. But here, what do we have? Mixing facts and fairy tales.
Grupo, the Bible tells us in Psalm 14:1, that "The fool says there is no God...". The God that you called a fiction created earth, mountains, valleys, oceans, sun, moon, light, darkness, trees, animals, birds, fishes etc. He created your fore fathers and the generations before you which you came from, or do you think you just existed without a root origin? He gave you spirit and soul which make you a living being. He can also decide to take your life back from you by any means that pleases Him and no amount of crying or praying can bring you back. I will implore you that in your best interest, change your thinking forthwith.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? / 10% Of Moms Aren't Sure Who Fathered Their Babies - UK Poll / Wife Slams Husband For His Derogatory Comment On Women Who Miscarry Their Babies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.