Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,139 members, 7,946,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 07:52 AM

Dr Precious Ifeanyi (entrepreneur Expert ) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dr Precious Ifeanyi (entrepreneur Expert ) (375 Views)

Inside Ibadan Precious Stone Market: Strabag Precious Stone International Market / Meet Precious Nwosu, The CEO Of Pians Enterprise / Ifeanyi Ubah Celebrates His 46th Birthday. Pictured With His Wife & Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dr Precious Ifeanyi (entrepreneur Expert ) by praiz01: 10:01am On Mar 31, 2018
My name is Dr Precious Ifeanyi, Am an Entrepreneur expert and a pastor to KINGS/Queens , am married to one woman with a beautiful daughter .Am the founder and Ceo of PGhealthcarenig a pharmaceutical company located in Abia state , Imo and Akwaibom State , we are into the sells and marketing of healthcare products .. am also the owner of Yummygrills food Nig located only in Portharcourt and Abia State ..
In 15years of my life in the business world, i have opened over 13 bossiness including laundry, hair saloon and so many others which some are still functioning , i have learnt through my mistakes because nobody taught me.
I have decided to empower the youths of this generation with the necessary knowledge i have gotten over the years ....My mission is to make sure you achieve your vision .

Drop your comments ,questions and you are sure to get a response within 24hours ....

@keepdoingexpoits
Re: Dr Precious Ifeanyi (entrepreneur Expert ) by praiz01: 10:05am On Mar 31, 2018
This will be my first post for this platform

5 ways to crash in Biz/Min

The difference in people is wisdom. Some people started well but before you knew it they crashed while others just kept soaring no matter the challenges.

I am a student of life experiences, I don't have time to learn from my mistakes so I learn from the mistakes of others and the wisdom of others.

1. Ingratitude: The day you stop appreciating everything God and people have done for you is the day you begin to nose dive. I know some people who complain a lot, they are still on a spot. No matter how bad find something to be thankful for and FOCUS on it. Your second language should be "Thank You Jesus"

2. Pride: The bible says "God resists the proud" imagine if it's God fighting you who will deliver you? There is a test of pride I have learnt to practice. The bible says in Proverbs 13:10 "where there is strife, there is pride" whenever you fight with anyone be the first to apologise regardless of who is wrong. You don't have to stay friends just do the right thing.

3. Criticism: Critical people may be famous but they NEVER have money. Wealth detests criticism. They may write beautifully and eloquently but wealth will always elude them. Wealth loves to be celebrated. Don't be the person to know that the car is second hand or she is taller than herhusband. When you appreciate other people's blessings it will flow to you.

4. Laziness: Nothing works unless you work it. Stop sitting on your hands! You were a hit last year but wake up its 2018! You must never stop building momentum, your brain must be working 24/7 never rest on yesterday's achievement you must constantly think of what's next that's how to stay on top and relevant. If you relax for a minute poverty can overtake you.

5. Becoming a one man show: the bible says two are better than one. Some people don't want to involve people in their business because they want to eat the profit alone. You are a joker because you will never see the profit. Association is powerful, constantly surround yourself with likeminds. Remember that if you want to go FAST go alone but if you want to go FAR go with people.

to join our entrepreneurs hangout platform on whatsapp , msg REG to +2348134415714 on whatsapp only and you will be added to get daily motivational tips

The Lord is your strength in Jesus name. -
Keep doing Exploits
#insights4living #iampreciousifeanyi
Re: Dr Precious Ifeanyi (entrepreneur Expert ) by iHart(m): 8:47pm On Apr 01, 2018
...now everything is about Bible and Jesus, what is the fate of a Muslim in this?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Access To Capital: Funding Options To Start And Grow Your Business Free Workshop / Brt/lagbus Investment: Own A Lagbus Franchise Opportunity With Just N500k / If U're Interested & Have The Entrepreneurship Spirit To Make Legit Money Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.