Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,955 members, 7,949,266 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 01:37 AM

Top 5 Modern House Designs In Nigeria Right Now (pics) - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Top 5 Modern House Designs In Nigeria Right Now (pics) (77644 Views)

Nigerian Modern House Designs / Modern House Plan In Nigeria / 3D House Designs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 5 Modern House Designs In Nigeria Right Now (pics) by 2016v2017: 3:45am On Apr 02, 2018
Re: Top 5 Modern House Designs In Nigeria Right Now (pics) by peterphd(m): 7:09am On Apr 02, 2018
podosci:

I am civil engineer... I have a team of of architects /builders /surveyors.

If I want to create a construction firm does any of the partners have to be civil engineers? Or is possible to set up and then employ? I
Re: Top 5 Modern House Designs In Nigeria Right Now (pics) by podosci(m): 10:14am On Apr 02, 2018
peterphd:

If I want to create a construction firm does any of the partners have to be civil engineers? Or is possible to set up and then employ? I

I believe you need to have a minimum of 2 engineers on board

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Modern House Designs In Nigeria Right Now (pics) by peterphd(m): 11:11am On Apr 02, 2018
podosci:

I believe you need to have a minimum of 2 engineers on board

As partners or board members?
Re: Top 5 Modern House Designs In Nigeria Right Now (pics) by podosci(m): 12:32pm On Apr 02, 2018
peterphd:

As partners or board members?
as Directors but you can contact CAC to get more info
Re: Top 5 Modern House Designs In Nigeria Right Now (pics) by ogbiwa: 3:16pm On Apr 02, 2018
OP glass is not a type of design when classifying houses according to function which is obviously where your bungalows and duplexes fall into. Glass is simply an element of design, you can have a bungalow (function) that has a lot of glass paneling designed into it (form;aesthetics). In the same way, contemporary style has nothing to do with function.of a house, as you can also choose to design a duplex either in contemporary, victorian, classical etc. style.
Re: Top 5 Modern House Designs In Nigeria Right Now (pics) by Moz22: 11:24pm On Apr 02, 2018
sinaj:
Whats d difference between the duplex nd mansion?
u hear DUPE and MAN.. What other info do u really need?
Re: Top 5 Modern House Designs In Nigeria Right Now (pics) by sinaj(f): 11:34pm On Apr 02, 2018
Moz22:
u hear DUPE and MAN.. What other info do u really need?
d ex nd sion nko
Re: Top 5 Modern House Designs In Nigeria Right Now (pics) by Nobody: 11:35pm On Apr 02, 2018
-
Re: Top 5 Modern House Designs In Nigeria Right Now (pics) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Apr 02, 2018
Re: Top 5 Modern House Designs In Nigeria Right Now (pics) by Moz22: 11:39pm On Apr 02, 2018
sinaj:
d ex nd sion nko
I will leave u to figure that out urself
Re: Top 5 Modern House Designs In Nigeria Right Now (pics) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Apr 02, 2018
Re: Top 5 Modern House Designs In Nigeria Right Now (pics) by scantee(m): 8:22am On Apr 03, 2018
sinaj:
d ex nd sion nko
hey hey u...flash me
Re: Top 5 Modern House Designs In Nigeria Right Now (pics) by ArcToyin(m): 8:24pm On Jun 12, 2018
Amirullaha:
Cute...

BREAKING_NEWS They are now in lagos state oooo! This happened in someone's Estate this Morning in ipaja. A lady called an Aboki as we all call them, a shoe maker to help fix her slippers. She allowed him stay in their compound, while she went back inside to continue with what she was doing. When he was fixing her slippers, he added something under before stitching it back. Luckily for the Lady, her landlord was at the balcony watching the ABOKI without his knowledge. When he was through, he called her to tell her that he has finished. She came out, he told her to try it on her leg to make sure it was OK. Her landlord shouted from upstairs 'no oh, don't put your leg in that slippers I'm coming. He came downstairs; forced the Aboki to put his leg in the slippers, the Aboki refused. Then he alerted neighbours. So,they all gathered, forced him to wear the slippers. Immediately he put his leg in the slippers, Guess what happened?? Hmmmmmmmmmm !!!!!
The slippers cut... He did not sew it well...
Very funny.
Re: Top 5 Modern House Designs In Nigeria Right Now (pics) by cdcd76: 1:53pm On Jan 17, 2019
Aonkuuse:
these are cool

indeed.. grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat With N2million? / Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt. / My Room Transformation Progress With Cost Breakdown(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.