Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,147 members, 7,887,333 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:56 AM

Don't Let Gambling Become A Problem In Your Life - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Don't Let Gambling Become A Problem In Your Life (573 Views)

“Don't Let Me Nod Your Face” - Osimhen To His Guys Trying To Calm Him Down / Man Utd Fans Rubbish Claims That Ronaldo Was A 'problem' After Stunning Goal / Which African Teams Will Likely Be A Problem For The Super Eagles In AFCON 2021? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Let Gambling Become A Problem In Your Life by LOSKYXANDER: 7:51pm On Mar 31, 2018
So this weekend you lost again (as usual) for may be the 100th time or there about and yet you refuse to quit. I won't waste my time convincing you to quit but if you would take my advice, it will save you a whole lot of depression and anxiety in the future. It might even save your life!! No point beating around so let me go straight to the point!! If you must gamble, for your own good have these at the back of your mind

1. Once you pay for that bet slip assume your money is gone!!
Yes you got me right!! No matter how obvious the outcome of those matches look, the chances of you winning is always slimmer than loosing. Common, that's why it is called gambling. So if you are the type who sits at home fantasizing all day about how your stake money will ripe for harvesting, then I pity you. You will most likely end up hurting yourself!!

2. Don't gamble with what you can't afford to loose
I have seen people gamble with their school fees and even the last kobo they had in their pocket. This is stupidity at the highest level. If you have done this before, you probably taught yourself a big lesson. If you are planning on doing this, safe journey to the land of depression. Why do I say so, the answer is in the first point I gave. If you know that #500, #1000 or even #10,000 will pain you if you loose it, then don't gamble with it!!

3. Don't waste your time making plans on what you will do with your prize money
You have not seen kobo and you have already started drafting out what you will buy and pay for. Very funny!! This is just one of the ways people hurt themselves. When you will eventually not win that money (as in most cases) you will definitely find your way back from wonderland

4 Don't ever borrow money to gamble
This is the one that will kill you fast!! Some people are in so much debt due to negleting this 4th point. But guess what? They find themselves borrowing more money to gamble more so that they can clear their debts. But the sad truth is that they keep piling more debts on themselves until they are chocked up. This is one of the fastest ways that gambling can kill you!

A word is enough for the wise

Re: Don't Let Gambling Become A Problem In Your Life by benzene00: 7:56pm On Mar 31, 2018
. Kkk

Re: Don't Let Gambling Become A Problem In Your Life by lakkyflow(m): 3:19pm On Apr 02, 2018
LOSKYXANDER:
So this weekend you lost again (as usual) for may be the 100th time or there about and yet you refuse to quit. I won't waste my time convincing you to quit but if you would take my advice, it will save you a whole lot of depression and anxiety in the future. It might even save your life!! No point beating around so let me go straight to the point!! If you must gamble, for your own good have these at the back of your mind

1. Once you pay for that bet slip assume your money is gone!!
Yes you got me right!! No matter how obvious the outcome of those matches look, the chances of you winning is always slimmer than loosing. Common, that's why it is called gambling. So if you are the type who sits at home fantasizing all day about how your stake money will ripe for harvesting, then I pity you. You will most likely end up hurting yourself!!

2. Don't gamble with what you can't afford to loose
I have seen people gamble with their school fees and even the last kobo they had in their pocket. This is stupidity at the highest level. If you have done this before, you probably taught yourself a big lesson. If you are planning on doing this, safe journey to the land of depression. Why do I say so, the answer is in the first point I gave. If you know that #500, #1000 or even #10,000 will pain you if you loose it, then don't gamble with it!!

3. Don't waste your time making plans on what you will do with your prize money
You have not seen kobo and you have already started drafting out what you will buy and pay for. Very funny!! This is just one of the ways people hurt themselves. When you will eventually not win that money (as in most cases) you will definitely find your way back from wonderland

4 Don't ever borrow money to gamble
This is the one that will kill you fast!! Some people are in so much debt due to negleting this 4th point. But guess what? They find themselves borrowing more money to gamble more so that they can clear their debts. But the sad truth is that they keep piling more debts on themselves until they are chocked up. This is one of the fastest ways that gambling can kill you!

A word is enough for the wise
My brother you are directly talking to me !!! I must say I am a chronic Gambler ,a working class and gambling has really done some damages with nothing good about it... I will like to speak to you on phone directly because it is not easy to stop but I am trying .. Please try and call me on 08082940899... Please lets talk ...

(1) (Reply)

Champions League Final 2018: All You Need To Know About This Season's Final / OMG! Eintracht Frankfurt Defeat Bayern Munich 3-1 To Win 2018 DFB Cup (Photos) / Basketball

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.