Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,471 members, 7,932,563 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 09:09 AM

Cost Of Living In Lagos, Nigeria - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cost Of Living In Lagos, Nigeria (26924 Views)

Cost Of Acquiring Palm Oil Extracting Machine / Cost of Clearing a 40ft Container At Lagos Port? / Buying A House On Mortgage In Lagos, Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of Living In Lagos, Nigeria by Kgdavid(m): 1:03pm On May 08, 2010
guyz i think the poster needs to know how expensive life in lagos is not whether or not you dont like the fact he is getting the job. you can open a separate topic for that but right now the guy needs serious advice. as for me i have no idea
Re: Cost Of Living In Lagos, Nigeria by bidemi12(m): 1:04pm On May 08, 2010
axponline:

I live in the US and make > $150,000 a year. I want to move back home. What are the job prospects like. can I make similar (or more money USD only) in lagos

are you posting for sake of post or are you trying to deceive us here. even in the US, how many people can make that on a regular basis? My guy better get ready for income reduction if you decide to relocate.
Re: Cost Of Living In Lagos, Nigeria by MsTom(f): 1:15pm On May 08, 2010
harakiri:

This country is not encouraging it's citizens at all.All over the world in the professional field, Nigerians have excelled themselves time and time again.In the medical and engineering fields, we outshine others.What on earth are we doing with expatriates when we have a lot of brains wasting away here. . .jobless people who would be more than glad to work for less than 10% of what these "expats" are being paid.We complain of racism but we are more racist to ourselves.When will we learn to respect ourselves.No wonder our youths are travelling to the most mundane of places in search of that pot of gold they may never find.You see our people wasting away in Malaysia, India, Iran,North Korea, Angola, Trinidad and Tobago. . .even Haiti! Na wa oooo!

@poster

I have no advice for you.Don't take this personal but we have more jobless people here for me to worry about your condition.

End of!

The thing is we even have Nigerians outside of Nigeria who studied and have experience outside of Nigeria and these ones are ready to come back home. Why cant these companies hire them as expariates?! That is my question.

kushe:

no 2,it is this indian guy that is being cheated.how much is 24k in the first place??but coming from a population of over a billion with an emphasis on education and particularly IT,i guess he should thank his stars and get on the next plane,cos if he dont the next amtab will withouut noooo apologies and plenty gyrating of the head on the axis of the neck

and for those of you who feel more valuable than an indian,in my own experience they are multiple times more value for money per capita than any nationality i have interracted with including americans and britons wey no dey gree go school.
We never know how sid got his salary decided. He could have negotiated to that value. After all, he stated that he was earning $14, 000 before now. To him, he might not be cheated.
Re: Cost Of Living In Lagos, Nigeria by OJ2010: 1:39pm On May 08, 2010
Sid,
I must be frank with you 24K a year may be good for a Nigerian in Nigeria but for you coming down as Expatriate it is not good enough.
I presently work outside Nigeria as an expat and i can tell you you will need more than that to have fun and mix up with expatriate community in Lagos. You need to get a better offer if you want to like it in Nigeria as expat.
Re: Cost Of Living In Lagos, Nigeria by abhosts(m): 1:40pm On May 08, 2010
@Poster,

Since your employers are handling your Feeding, Transportation and Accommodation, you would do just fine and have a lot to save with that salary in Nigeria. You should settle-down easily as there are lots of Indians living in Nigeria.

I wish you the best.
Re: Cost Of Living In Lagos, Nigeria by kushe: 1:42pm On May 08, 2010
mba be like water for india,and after that these guys still apply to ivy league business grad schools in the uk and the states for another shot at a globally recognised mba.so if you ever attend a good business school for an mba,ask the indians[ cos i bet you they would collectively outnumber every other nationality except maybe in yankee] where they are coming from educationwise and u go fear fear.

u wey naa to strike and kill una sef in the name of cult una sabi con come nairaland dey talk unresearched bull.sh.it. i apologise to all the so called intellectuals over here,unfortunately i pride myself in some ivy league education but bone story and forget talk talk,we are in no way at par with these people called indians and you can accuse me of having a complex but truth is truth,you sabi book till you  jam person wey rubbish you.

forgive me,but an indian with a high school diploma has almost if not better IT proficiency than a nigerian IT graduate if there is any such thing.
Re: Cost Of Living In Lagos, Nigeria by kaydee(m): 1:43pm On May 08, 2010
Guy!!!!! Just fly down here,Nigeria is filled with Indians,just find where the Hindu temple is.They will tell U more bout survival in Lagos State.
Re: Cost Of Living In Lagos, Nigeria by Cheef: 2:23pm On May 08, 2010
@aasog,
Good Post! Couldn't agree more.

@MsTom,
I do not think this is about opportunities; you need to know what we recruiters go through. We have a seriously flawed educational system,

@Poster,

Best of Luck!
Re: Cost Of Living In Lagos, Nigeria by Liedetect: 2:33pm On May 08, 2010
Oh so now we have Hindu temple in Nigeria, loads of Indians doing our jobs and since the world is a global village as someone stated above, do we have a shrine of Nigerian origin in India and loads of Nigerians living there and gainfully employed in indian jobs?

I wonder if those in support of Indians doing jobs that should go to Nigerians in Nigeria ever bothered to study the consequences to local population when indian establish their presence- for example in Uganda, Kenya, Trinidad, Fiji, Mauritius  or the Andaman  Islands – Jarawa tribe near India where the indian government is systemically eradicating the natives that are supposedly of African origin.?

http://www.hinduonnet.com/fline/fl1817/18170650.htm

Indians are not to be trusted. Their main colonial use to whites was as a buffers and excuse to oppress blacks. Even now in America or Uk if whites want to keep blacks out they employ Indians. thus once Indian lead hospitals African doctors and trainees disappear. India should stay in east Africa or go invest or work for firms in Ghana. It is imperative for Nigeria to compel foreign firms in Nigeria to employ Nigerians. Nigeria is not one of those countries were excuse can be made that the locals are not intelligent, skilled or educated enough for available jobs. In most instances Nigerians are better qualified and more intelligent than the foreign competition.
Re: Cost Of Living In Lagos, Nigeria by naijacutee(f): 2:35pm On May 08, 2010
Sid, I believe that your decision shouldn't e based on the money alone. If your basic expnditure is covered, then $24,000 is more than enough to meet your needs and even save some money on the side, provided that your main aim isn't to compete forthe latest Blackberry phones and T M Lewin shirts. I think that working in Nigeria will also add a lot "weight" to your CV - there are a lot of innovative opportunities for you to explore. As a reasonably stable, developing country, there is plenty of room for you to use your skills in a recognizeable way, which you would not find anywhere else.

On the state of the nation, I have nothing against expatriates coming down to work in Nigeria. In fact, from the employers perspective, $24,000 is a very good deal. Afterall, there are plenty of highly skilled nigerians working abroad, and spreading in population like wildfire - that is one of the consequences of globalization : the Internet, telecommunications and cheaper air travel has made the world a smaller place.  My only issue is that if we as a whole are championing for a better Nigeria, then let us take a holistic view on our actions and how they will contribute towards the improvement of the country. If I was an employer in Nigeria, I would employ expatraites as well - but only on a fixed contract basis. Also, the expats should have good training skills, and be willing to train Nigerian colleagues in their area of expertise. So that when the expats leave, Nigerian employees can take up their positions, do what the company would otherwise be employing foreigners to do, and save the company money while improving the employees job capabilities on the internatioal front. It's a win-win situation.  
Re: Cost Of Living In Lagos, Nigeria by pappy2000: 2:44pm On May 08, 2010
Na wa oooooooooooooo
Re: Cost Of Living In Lagos, Nigeria by Princek12(m): 3:07pm On May 08, 2010
All the people who criticized the decision of the Nigerian firm to offer employment to the Indian guy should shut the phuck up! Yes. I said it. How many Nigerians are in United Kingdom, America, Canada, Sweden, Germany, Russia, China, UAE, and in all the nations on earth, taking jobs that belong to the citizens of those countries? A whole lot. It is well known that Nigerians travel abroad to give birth to their children without paying their hospital bills. These Nigerians then take their children back to Nigeria and these kids come back 18 years later to their anchor countries to benefit from a country in which they did not help develop or pay tax.

If all the other countries to which Nigerians emigrate refuse to give jobs to Nigerians, how will Nigerians cope? The world is now small, and the need for expatriates is not anything new. Most of the qualified Nigerians in the diaspora who could probably do the job offered to the Indian guy do not want to come back home. The graduates of Nigerian universities are probably not qualified to perform the job for obvious reasons--the university system is fraught with strikes, cheating, girls who offer and have intimacy with professors in exchange for a passing grade, incompetent teachers, inadequate funding, and the like. These results in incompetent graduates who are not properly trained in their specialty and therefore not qualified to do the job for which they are hired, that is if they are even hired.

The only thing is that the Govt. has to enact laws that balance the interests in hiring Nigerians who are qualified for job versus hiring expatriates. I am all for hiring Nigerians, but you guys have to realize that many people overestimate the amount of Nigerians available locally who can actually do these jobs. They are not that many. How many local Nigerian firms can build all these intricate complex IT infrastructures? Probably none. Abeg, make una comot for road. There is nothing wrong in hiring expatriates and trying to invite experts to move to your country. It is actually good. America, Canada, and many countries have immigration policies that attract professionals and advanced degree holders and wealthy businessmen. Wake up people; don't get emotional but critically think of the benefit to our country. Silicon Valley, California was developed mainly by highly skilled Indians. If Nigeria can attract all these smart people from other countries, coupled with fixing the power sector, Nigeria will  be a world leader in no time.
I actually think it is good to attract all these Indian experts to come and live in the country.
Re: Cost Of Living In Lagos, Nigeria by bidemi12(m): 3:22pm On May 08, 2010
Princek12:

All the people who criticized the decision of the Nigerian firm to offer employment to the Indian guy should shut the phuck up! Yes. I said it. How many Nigerians are in United Kingdom, America, Canada, Sweden, Germany, Russia, China, UAE, and in all the nations on earth, taking jobs that belong to the citizens of those countries? A whole lot. It is well known that Nigerians travel abroad to give birth to their children without paying their hospital bills. These Nigerians then take their children back to Nigeria and these kids come back 18 years later to their anchor countries to benefit from a country in which they did not help develop or pay tax.

If all the other countries to which Nigerians emigrate refuse to give jobs to Nigerians, how will Nigerians cope? The world is now small, and the need for expatriates is not anything new. Most of the qualified Nigerians in the diaspora who could probably do the job offered to the Indian guy do not want to come back home. The graduates of Nigerian universities are probably not qualified to perform the job for obvious reasons--the university system is fraught with strikes, cheating, girls who offer and have intimacy with professors in exchange for a passing grade, incompetent teachers, inadequate funding, and the like. These results in incompetent graduates who are not properly trained in their specialty and therefore not qualified to do the job for which they are hired, that is if they are even hired.

The only thing is that the Govt. has to enact laws that balance the interests in hiring Nigerians who are qualified for job versus hiring expatriates. I am all for hiring Nigerians, but you guys have to realize that many people overestimate the amount of Nigerians available locally who can actually do these jobs. They are not that many. How many local Nigerian firms can build all these intricate complex IT infrastructures? Probably none. Abeg, make una comot for road. There is nothing wrong in hiring expatriates and trying to invite experts to move to your country. It is actually good. America, Canada, and many countries have immigration policies that attract professionals and advanced degree holders and wealthy businessmen. Wake up people; don't get emotional but critically think of the benefit to our country. Silicon Valley, California was developed mainly by highly skilled Indians. If Nigeria can attract all these smart people from other countries, coupled with fixing the power sector, Nigeria will  be a world leader in no time.
I actually think it is good to attract all these Indian experts to come and live in the country.

Most times I do not agree with your posts but on this issue I agree with you completely. You have hit the head on the nail. Or is it the other way around.  grin The Nigerian mentality Is not altogether geared towards hard work. Short cuts is the name of the game and they know how to play it well. Una think say na because of technical know how alone. Which employer would want to employ someone who would want to shaft him in the future.  I cant remember the last time I heard these words: settle me now, kola, Ghana must go, arrange me something, anything de for the boyz, drop something and the list is endless. Change your mentality and you will see a difference
Re: Cost Of Living In Lagos, Nigeria by Liedetect: 3:29pm On May 08, 2010
So why is Indian life any less valuable than that of a Nigerian?  The pay is too little for a Nigerian, life too tough for a Nigerian in Nigeria thus he/she vamooses to havens such as Benin and Ghana but somehow the Indian can survive on the paltry wages offered in Nigeria and cope with Nigerian conditions. Heck my advice would' be for the Indians to go to Benin and Ghana and leave Nigeria to Nigerians willing to do the jobs on offer.

As for the global village point. If Nigerians travel and benefit from travels i am sure they do so mainly in Europe and America not in India. No one has yet to my knowledge complained about Americans or Europeans coming to work in Nigeria.

Keep Indians out they are Oyibo dogs hellbent on undermining Africans.

lol, the only globe Nigerians appear see while in Asia is the whole of it as they are sent flying from the top floor of some  Chinese record breaking tower building
Re: Cost Of Living In Lagos, Nigeria by MsTom(f): 4:00pm On May 08, 2010
Cheef:

@MsTom,
I do not think this is about opportunities; you need to know what we recruiters go through. We have a seriously flawed educational system,

Hence why I stated that the employer may have problems hiring Nigerians in Nigeria cause of the educational system. What about others whether at home presently or abroad who have educations abroad and have experiences abroad? What problem could a recruiter have with that? There are Nigerians abroad who want to come home either cos they lost their jobs or just that they miss the life in Nigeria. They desire such opportunities, i.e desire to work at home. I am not talking in terms of Sid's salary. I guess that is what he negotiated with the company or maybe what he is worth to the company.

The few companies that hire Nigerians as expartrait offer them way more than that. The salary scale is compared with that of america in terms of education and experience. ( I used America as my example cos I know people who did that). We need more of that. That would encourage some people to come back home and invest their knowledge in Nigeria.
Re: Cost Of Living In Lagos, Nigeria by MsTom(f): 4:06pm On May 08, 2010
becomrich7:

$24000 is not money in nigeria. Since you are an engineer from a different country. The company is cheating you. Nigerian engineers depending on the sectors you are make more money than 24,000k( including benefit) . Some engineers make less. If you are in the oil industry, you would should have been paid more. I would ask you to demand for more. since you are not a nigerian, nigeria law gives you a different salary scale abit higher than a nigerian. You could get $60000, depending on how you make your demand.

Even with the $24,000 you get, may be the company is going to provide for your house, and transportation. They must do in nigeria, and they would give you a car with thier logo on it. And the company pays for the people working in your house most like. You may get an official driver from the company. Your wife may likely get a house help paid for by the company sometime.

One thing I know is that even with the $24,000. you are going to live a better life, than you can live in any western country. But you would have problem with electricity. It is not constant. But generator is your solution.

You may not even touch your $24,000 till you leave nigeria. But be sure of waiting 6 month before you bring your family, because they may fire you after six month, wait till the six month is over, you dont want to be paid for your stupidity.

If you live over here 24,000K you are living in poverty, by the time they remove the taxes, a person in nigeria is earning more than you. by the time you remove your rent, you have no money. because they have already remove tax in the 24,000k you have made. So the little you get, is close to nothing. And you may end up living on the street. In nigeria , you are likely to keep 95% of the money. But not the same with western country the tax is high.

Company pay less tax in nigeria. Nigeria main problem is electricity and security. Even if you are rich, you dont have security for your life.

You would not miss india, there are many people from india in Nigeria. People from india works in various sector of the economy. Yorubas joining benin republic is even to thier own advantage. Benin republic is the second or third largest producer of cotton in africa. The india companies are mostly textile based in nigeria.

The fact that they are providing accomodation means they would provide the convenience that comes with it. Generator and diesel inclusive. He has food, shelter, transportation, medical and extra $24000. What do you think he would use it for? Nothing I guess but to take majority of it back to India and invest in the indian economy.

Majority of our income goes to what he is getting for free.
Re: Cost Of Living In Lagos, Nigeria by kushe: 5:04pm On May 08, 2010
@princek12,

i am on my feet cos ur post deserves more,prolly a mexiccan wave type thang.u are too gbaskiii joooooor.
Re: Cost Of Living In Lagos, Nigeria by kabarka(m): 5:11pm On May 08, 2010
About #300,000 monthly.Excluding food,accomodation etc.

Men you're ok.Have fun
Re: Cost Of Living In Lagos, Nigeria by Princek12(m): 5:30pm On May 08, 2010
kushe:

@princek12,

i am on my feet cos your post deserves more,prolly a mexiccan wave type thang.u are too gbaskiii joooooor.

gbaskii
Re: Cost Of Living In Lagos, Nigeria by utotomi50(m): 5:46pm On May 08, 2010
Look at all the lady gold diggers on this topic LOL grin grin grin
Re: Cost Of Living In Lagos, Nigeria by EzeUche(m): 6:16pm On May 08, 2010
Lagos is cheap, but maybe my dollar conversions is why I say that. grin
Re: Cost Of Living In Lagos, Nigeria by denny4ril: 6:19pm On May 08, 2010
watever u earn, live within your means in lagos or the money that you earn for Lagos go stay for lagos
Re: Cost Of Living In Lagos, Nigeria by blacksta(m): 6:30pm On May 08, 2010
Interesting comments from all  - Mr Sid i dont have problem with you but have problem with the employments laws of Nigeria -  Will a Nigerian get the same package?.  I strongly believe the world is now a global village and boundaries have been removed but the fact still remains quota limit has to be set and  maintained. 

and also $24k is really low - u can earn far much more than that.
Re: Cost Of Living In Lagos, Nigeria by Dozzy3(m): 6:54pm On May 08, 2010
sid abeg come naija, no mind this people. Una get big Indian community for Lagos e fit reach 1miliion of una( but i no dey work for immigration o grin)- Ikoyi, VI and Ilupeju. No worry things cheap for una indian and lebanese supermarket too.,.,. and i give u 4 months u go sabi speak pidgin. Welcome to lagos
Re: Cost Of Living In Lagos, Nigeria by Akosbaba(m): 6:56pm On May 08, 2010
Look guy i'm not trying to create an atmosphere of fear in you cos shelter in lagos is expensive but with dat kind of dough and room 4 increase u'll be ok cos a lot of lagosians make less and still have a place they call home.
Re: Cost Of Living In Lagos, Nigeria by sage2(m): 6:58pm On May 08, 2010
This is how expensive it could be

Re: Cost Of Living In Lagos, Nigeria by ikeyman00(m): 7:07pm On May 08, 2010
@@@@@@@@@@@@

well dnt really wana mingle with you alot on this one

but then i got to speak what me know ha

a lot has be said in here which im not sure what the reality has to make of it!!! u have nigerians that hasnt stepped down in the country for the last 200 years still talking; people like becomericher; some said our eduational system is inadequate; blah blah blah

well num1; nigerian eduactional system might be bad as devil but speaking personally there are lots of people i know that works in oil,construction,IT,Nepa etc as engineers, make no mistake about it

num2; yes if the truth has to be spoken the Indians cannot be trusted!!!! cuz thats the truth in the world we are living im afraid an i dnt give a damn about what the poster thinks cuz he knows; just make an indian man a manger in any mega firm in the country and see what happen overnight; as for we that lives in overseas ahhha gods knows there are jobs if u aint white english dnt even think of it and thats how it is whether u like it or not

num3; for those of yall that dnt know right expatraites build nation; it had it in india;china,ireland etc hmmm what is happening to nigeria;there are lots and lots of nigerians ready to come back home and work; whats up with that?inferiority complex with all these money the firm gona spend to get your azz over o naija, thiscould have been well used otherwise. our graduate could afford some kinda work experince by working alongside these naija returnees

num4; how many times have some of yall wittness an englishman that lack basic skills but for the welfare of their aim, they train the individual along side the job he is been offered

the truth is nigerians cannot afford to fool around any longer cuz the world is fast moving an we need to do something and you better recognise that!!!

its high time the FG should look into this act
dora do something
Re: Cost Of Living In Lagos, Nigeria by Sagamite(m): 7:48pm On May 08, 2010
jubilant2:

Hi. Yeah u can. But it wholly depends on u. There are so many enticing thing u will want to do. But if u jst know how to manage your resource I tell u, u will really enjoy urself. Want to get to me send a msg to my gmail. Thanks alot for asking me. Hope to hear from u later. For me its bye.

O le o. shocked

So no more tall, dark and handsome? He must have the fear of the Lord and be a good xtian? He must have 93 packs?

Just the mere mention of $24K and the legs would just open yaakata? grin

dem_people:

Sypthoms of a sick nation. When other countries are encouraging their own citizens first before others, ours tend to be otherwise. @Sid, I've got nothing against you. Good luck in your endeavours. I just hate Nigerian leaders for lack of foresight and futuristic visions.

blacksta:

Bros , I feel your pain Unfortunately could it be that our system is not producing enough qualified personnel or Nigerian employers are suffering from inferior complex. $24k is really low considering the guy was earning a pittance $14k . I believe the position is definitely a junior position which they would have could found a local talent. Imagine what impact that amount and benefits would have in the live of a Nigeria but anyway such is life

princekevo:

U jst spoke my mind. It gets me so mad that a Tel coy in Nigeria would prefer to pay an Indian USD24k per annum to come work with them in Nigeria. Does it mean they could not find among Nigerians people with the same knowledge and experience, or is it jst the same slavery mentality that is killing Nigerian government and employers? Not even an Asian that non of their country here would ever offer you a job even when you are a graduate of any of their uni.

Nah, nothing wrong with going abroad to hire.

The average mentality of a Nigerian to work and the quality of their delivery makes a vast majority not attractive to hire.

I too would be reluctant to employ locally for that renumeration level if I had a business. There are very few local talent that are worthy.

The Nigerian not giving their best mentality is pathetic. And that is mostly a personal and internal thing.
Re: Cost Of Living In Lagos, Nigeria by shilling(f): 7:55pm On May 08, 2010
axponline:

I live in the US and make > $150,000 a year. I want to move back home. What are the job prospects like. can I make similar (or more money USD only) in lagos

I'm guessing this is a joke. . . if it isn't, then I'm lost for words.
Re: Cost Of Living In Lagos, Nigeria by tlops(m): 8:08pm On May 08, 2010
@ poster:
with your stated income and package you should be able to live and save in Lagos. I wish you the best.

NL, whats the beef now? an Idian guy is coming to work in nigeria we dey blame govt for that. do you know how many nigerians are work and earning big in different countries of the world including India. the world is fast getting smaller and therefore bringing its citizens closer.
Re: Cost Of Living In Lagos, Nigeria by ZEN(m): 8:14pm On May 08, 2010
Sid.watch out 4 lagos gals,agberos and shine ur eyes.then u'll be fine.    P.S WATCH OUT 4 LAGOS TRAFFIC - it's not as easy as trvllng 4rm BOMBAY TO GOA
Re: Cost Of Living In Lagos, Nigeria by Liedetect: 8:16pm On May 08, 2010
Dear Forum members,

I am Sid from India and working as Sr Engineer in an IT company. Of late a Nigerian Telecom company has given me an offer to join them as a Consultant Engineer. The company has offered me US $ 24,000 Per Annum cash component. Incentives: Food, Accomodation, Mobility, Transport, Insurance and Medical is all company paid.

In India, I earn US $ 14,000 Per annum and perks are separate. Is the offer decent enough for one man to live and save in Nigeria  ?

Please reply

Regards

Sid

Dear Mister Sid,

that Nigeria Company that offered you a consultancy job is the Satan ltd group of companies. They are a well-known evil concern. They are devilish people only seeking a devils advocacy position for the unwitting Indian fool. Take time and study posts on this forum and you will quickly discover that Nigeria is a Hellhole fit only for little demons and demonesses .Quit while the going is good, preferable head for Ghana. Do not trust those who support your hopes because they are not genuine people –the devilish swines – for how can people who daily profess hatred for their fallow countrymen of Igbo, Yoruba, Houser or Fulani  origin suddenly shower you a foreigner with love and encouraging words?
Don’t trust them, don’t come to Nigeria. There are Nigerian demons aplenty capable of doing the job. 

Sincerely Yours

Liedetect

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zenith Bank Overtakes First Bank As The Largest Bank In Nigeria / BUA: No Increase In The Price Of Our Cement / What exactly Is The Benefit Of Floating The Naira?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.