Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,553 members, 7,972,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 11:25 PM

Nigerians Need To Stop Petty Online Arguments With Other African Nations - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Need To Stop Petty Online Arguments With Other African Nations (413 Views)

Ganduje Calls On FG To Ban Entry Of Herdsmen From Other African Countries / Jubilation In Onitsha As Petty Traders Receive N10,000 FG TraderMoni Scheme / Angela Merkel Set To Visit Nigeria, Other West African Nations On Wednesday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Need To Stop Petty Online Arguments With Other African Nations by 0monnak0da: 8:39am On Apr 01, 2018
Nigerians are disiked by many Africans because of a perception of dishonesty arrogance and outright criminality. Since the inception of the internet there have been many "tribal" inter-national arguments online between Afrcan nations and most if not all involve Nigerians.

The arguments are generally petty and childish and carry on for days in some kind of competition for who would have the last word. Some of them involving Ghana have even used the alleged greater "BLACKNESS" of Ghanaians as a subject of Abuse!! Somehow Nigerians are better than Ghanaians because they are not as black. Blackness is a thing of shame?

Do we really believe that?
I think we do actually. We have problems and no one to tell us
I have heard so many Ibos say the same thing in our local endless Nairaland squabbles. There is no doubt a deep and profound inferiority complex among Nigerians on that issue

But that is not my focus here. My point is I have not seen similar exchanges between Asians,Arabs, Euroopeans, South Americans etc.

Why is it only Africans that have found a way to use the internet for tribal warfare and particularly Nigerians.

Some Nigerian subgroups are more guilty of this than others and seriously need to look in the mirror.

yes I agree that it s mostly young people but even that is no justification.
This attitude of claiming biggest this and richest that has now gone international and other Africans are tred of it and of us.
Nigerans need to learn how to go aout their busness and keep their mouths closed. If you are bigger or better demonstrate it
don't say it. Let us do more doing and less talking.
It is only those with inferiority complex that are forever boasting and within Nigeria we all know who they are. They are the ones that travel most to all these other African countries causng reputational problems for everyone. Enough is enough
we need to learn what it means to be big. If you are truly bigger than someone you do not argue with them publicly, you do not shout with them publicly and you certainly never exchaange abuse with them publicly.

You take action and if you are not in a position to take action you shut up till you are.That is what big people do.

Stop trying to have the final word rather have the final action
Re: Nigerians Need To Stop Petty Online Arguments With Other African Nations by josh123(m): 9:06am On Apr 01, 2018
Dats is what african youth are only good at while the old men with big tummy are destroying our countries
Re: Nigerians Need To Stop Petty Online Arguments With Other African Nations by Kemperor: 10:28am On Apr 01, 2018
Op relax.... They do it for FUN
Re: Nigerians Need To Stop Petty Online Arguments With Other African Nations by 0monnak0da: 11:32am On Apr 01, 2018
Kemperor:
Op relax.... They do it for FUN
They ?? Who are they?

Fun??
You know this how??

Guy stop deceiving yourself ? If you actually believe that you must be dafter than a brush?

Why don't they fix Nigeria

FOR FUN

Why don't they make suya with Ibori?? Now that would be very FUNNY

(1) (Reply)

FG Lists Dasuki, Diezani, Dikko, Ladoja As Alleged Looters / How To Check If Your National ID Card Is Ready / Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu Storms Ekiti State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.