Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,780 members, 7,879,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 05:22 PM

After Helping A Girl To Secure A High Paying Job - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Helping A Girl To Secure A High Paying Job (2976 Views)

My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me Because I Got A High Paying Job / After Helping A Guy With Airtime, She Gets Engagement Ring In Return / Guy Pictured Helping A S£xy Lady Wit "Thick Oily" NYANSH Mount A Horse Trending (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Helping A Girl To Secure A High Paying Job by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 02, 2018
He should remove her from the job, she used him.

3 Likes

Re: After Helping A Girl To Secure A High Paying Job by captainking(m): 9:00am On Apr 02, 2018
Honestly speaking.. A lot Of Nigerian girls are ingrates.. Do something for them.. And you stop existing except the ones that have actual sense.. Learnt that from experience.. Would rather help a family member.. I still help ladies though but I do it not expecting anything in return knowing that once I help them... They would easily forget it..

4 Likes

Re: After Helping A Girl To Secure A High Paying Job by Espada10: 9:24am On Apr 02, 2018
Shugarlord213:
WHEN i said don’t help any naija lady some ass lickers and poosie job less nighas will be busy licking their asses

Let your padi do his possible best to remove her from that job if not he has failed the entire generation of Alpha Male.

Don’t give a Nigerian gal money
Don’t help them at all
Once you fuvk then after one or two dump them immediately

When they reach 32 ‘HOPEFULLY’ they will get sense

But again who wan marry old cargo?? cool

so true..atleast majority of them have stopped sponsoring their girlfriend's education..because that one dey pain me pass...

naija babes are the last set of people you should help and invest in. .I will rather use that money and play bet.

If you are to spend , let it not pass beyond fast foods , hotels and occasional transport money....

Nowadays, I believe in equality even pass feminists self

4 Likes

Re: After Helping A Girl To Secure A High Paying Job by Archiver19(m): 9:32am On Apr 02, 2018
HolyBranches:
No offense. your mindset needs to be worked on. the guy shouldn't have helped with the aim of what not
You need to be wise

1 Like

Re: After Helping A Girl To Secure A High Paying Job by Archiver19(m): 9:36am On Apr 02, 2018
Olalan:
In as much as the girl did a seemingly bad thing, your friend should let her be, just see it as having contributed to helping someone
guy.abeg teach her lesson, so she can learn and be wise.sack her.that is the best lesson that kind of person should learn.be wise

1 Like

Re: After Helping A Girl To Secure A High Paying Job by Khayri: 9:45am On Apr 02, 2018
Tell your friend I can help him drive the girl from the work for free I hate ungrateful people, all i need is the name of the girl and the director or anyone in charge in the company that hires workers that's all and give me 3 days, she is out of the work. Next time she will be grateful.

3 Likes

Re: After Helping A Girl To Secure A High Paying Job by Enoma222(m): 11:11am On Apr 02, 2018
winta2007:
A friend help a girl to secure a high paying job because they are dating. When the girl started getting money. He dumped the guy. Saying there is a guy she is in a relationship with before knowing him. My friend told me that he is seeking options to remove the girl from the job. I told him that it is not a nice decision.

What is your opinion?
mumu boy d girl should be remove from d job.....dat girl is evil and she need to be pay with evil too........who nice decision hekp
Re: After Helping A Girl To Secure A High Paying Job by candyguyofficia(m): 1:44pm On Apr 02, 2018
Shugarlord213:
WHEN i said don’t help any naija lady some ass lickers and poosie job less nighas will be busy licking their asses

Let your padi do his possible best tShugar ve her from that job if not he has failed the entire generation of Alpha Male.

Don’t give a Nigerian gal money
Don’t help them at all
Once you fuvk then after one or two dump them immediately

When they reach 32 ‘HOPEFULLY’ they will get sense

But again who wan marry old cargo?? cool
Shugar Shugar. Badth guy
Re: After Helping A Girl To Secure A High Paying Job by GOFRONT(m): 2:13pm On Apr 02, 2018
Bros i don start to save my money oo grin grin

To buy car wen i go use flex girls....But temptation is drawing me to my savings acct. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is It That Only Married Women Crush On Me? / VAGINA / Lesbians caught doing this

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.