Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,477 members, 7,964,915 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 01:39 AM

The Scar On Hushpuppy's Left Hand - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Scar On Hushpuppy's Left Hand (2565 Views)

"You Left A Scar In My Heart" Halima Abubakar Shares Chats With Bobrisky / The Scar Has Been Fresh -TY Bello Reveal She Was Sexually Abused At The Age Of 7 / Woli Arole: "The Cause Of The Scar On My Face" - Comedian Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Scar On Hushpuppy's Left Hand by Bigbeard(m): 11:10am On Apr 01, 2018
Instagram celebrity Hushpuppy recently shared an instagram story where he was flaunting his iced out Patek wristwatch and I couldn't help but notice the scar on his hand.

For us who were brought up in the traditional Nigerian settings, we will recognize this scare as a mark to punish a child who has formed a habit of stealing. Sometimes the fresh wound would be rubbed with fresh pepper which could be excruciatingly painful and that would serve as a lesson for the little kid and others.

Does that mean hushpuppy was once a pilfering thief?

Re: The Scar On Hushpuppy's Left Hand by HausaOverlord: 11:24am On Apr 01, 2018
?
Re: The Scar On Hushpuppy's Left Hand by okonja(m): 11:24am On Apr 01, 2018
@op, get a better work to do, so you can be busy to check him out not to talk to noticing the scar. undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Scar On Hushpuppy's Left Hand by doyinisaac(m): 1:54pm On Apr 01, 2018
Go and ask him yourself na....go and ask him on instagram na.....abi your hand dey pain you
Re: The Scar On Hushpuppy's Left Hand by Drbike: 5:02pm On Apr 01, 2018
In my Alma mater secondary school,the disciplinarian used it to punish gays. He would use a hot iron to give them a mark on the hand, anytime they look on their hand in the future they would regret their actions.
Re: The Scar On Hushpuppy's Left Hand by Teaser0904(f): 5:04pm On Apr 01, 2018
Just shut up!!
Re: The Scar On Hushpuppy's Left Hand by twentyk(m): 8:14pm On Apr 01, 2018
I blame buhari for not providing jobs for people....
Re: The Scar On Hushpuppy's Left Hand by falcon01: 9:49pm On Apr 01, 2018
o have an exact replica of that scar on my hand it was caused by an opened metallic standing fan. it was my fault though cos i was staring at one of me mothers friends beautiful daughter that came to visit and I was moving like a boss i never realised i was close to the fan until i hear skrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaa. but sha i acted cool and as if it wasn't paimful, but as i enter room chai!! na so i just begin dey cry
Re: The Scar On Hushpuppy's Left Hand by Hardeybohwarley(m): 10:39pm On Apr 01, 2018
It's not for theft alone stupid op. Ask your Elders about different reasons that can warrant it.

(1) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Complain About Reekado Banks Spelling / See Lionel Messi's Hilarious Reaction To Nigeria Vs Iceland 2:0 Win Ft. Davido, / Teni, I Have Feelings For You, Falz Express His Feelings For Teni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.