Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,613 members, 7,885,546 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 11:21 AM

Why We Need Our 084 Line For Port Harcourt - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why We Need Our 084 Line For Port Harcourt (406 Views)

You May Need Our Services At Korebrown Consults Limited / Pls I Need Our Help And Advice To Start Up A Business / Why You Need Our Script/website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why We Need Our 084 Line For Port Harcourt by uche77zero(m): 11:36am On Apr 01, 2018
For two weeks, I have been searching for a landline within Port Harcourt city that would offer a 084 to facilitate my firm’s communication within and outside our operations. But quite unfortunate I am yet to get one. I had been to the MTN offer to procure one since they had acquired the Visaphone license been the last telcos to offer a 084 line within the Port Harcourt business environment but unfortunately they no longer offer such.

You mean ask why the need for the 084 line, well a landline has a good number of benefits to any business.

Corporate Image, A GSM line against a 084 on your business card gives you a better corporate image rather than a portfolio business that just a GSM line on your business card would give. Presence of a 084 lets the prospective clients comprehend that there is a personnel with the company that is available to handle enquiries irrespective of the availability of the CEO.

Operational Status, It allows for a proper operations with communication to ensure proper communication coming and going out from the company. PABX system would allow for intercom systems where incoming calls can easily be channeled to the appropriate departments to handle enquires and queries.
Financials, accounts for Landlines can easily be credited to corporate organizations. This bills when paid are part of your expenses with presenting your accounts for the year with the Tax Office.

So as I continue my search for a 084 line, I make an appeal to the Nigeria Communication Commission and other telcos to facilitate 084 lines to assist our local businesses and also give us back our pride as a city.
#giveusour084 #talkuche

(1) (Reply)

Offa Robbery: FirstBank To Partner With Govt. On Security / Penetration Testing Service / Be A Successful Blogger In 3 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.