Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,120 members, 7,900,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 01:21 AM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (2484 Views)

Why Men Should Slap Women / If You Girlfriend Slaps You,will You Slap Her Back? / Is This Not Supposed To Be Child Abuse Too? Graphic Images 18+ Discretion*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by BdorianGray(m): 6:21pm On Apr 01, 2018
thatabokiboiy:
This one is trying to hard to dethrone martin0

Don't do it.. Martin isn't on such throne...
Re: . by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 01, 2018
BdorianGray:

Grei..u don start your own... Anger management classes. OK..where are they holding such classes in Nigeria... Maybe u know some place.. grin
I don't know, but I think there should be such classes in Lagos or Abuja, otherwise she can find enough materials online. I.e google and YouTube

There is as well the option of visiting psychologists i.e. some professors in our higher institutions should be able to help.

Anger is a powerful energy that can be channeled in a good way to achieve positive results. However, it is too powerful an energy to control for some, hence the need to look for help.
Re: . by Thegeneralqueen(f): 6:49pm On Apr 01, 2018
summerflame:
Do u have any home training at all?
Watch your mouth boy watch your mouth cool
Re: . by summerflame(m): 6:58pm On Apr 01, 2018
U talk like a teenager... See young teenager, always endeavor to shift your brain to your wrist and type something good and reasonable out.. I think there should be age verification and age limit to register a nairaland

3 Likes

Re: . by eniolorunfe: 7:02pm On Apr 01, 2018
Kai...when MEN used to be MEN!!!

I wonder who/what is responsible for this new breed of men...is it lack of cash, economy or awoof

TBH, I hope this is a made up story....so unfortunate.
Re: . by eyinjuege: 7:08pm On Apr 01, 2018
Marriage is not by force o.
Meanwhile, you can always report at the police station, and there are some agencies that handle domestic violence cases. Find out about such, and report there also. I believe you took pictures and your hospital records are there to confirm your story.
Re: . by prechbills1(m): 8:02pm On Apr 01, 2018
eniolorunfe:

Kai...when MEN used to be MEN!!!

I wonder who/what is responsible for this new breed of men...is it lack of cash, economy or awoof

TBH, I hope this is a made up story....so unfortunate.

this isn't a made up of story, whenever I visit their home the wife is kinda harsh and bossy and she's not contributing more than 20percent to their home. my friend is not broke either, my friend thought she wouldn't slap her but it came as a shock and lemme say the truth he's kinda weak, back then in school even ladies used to beat him, I don't know if he have changed now.
Re: . by ReinaFarine: 9:23pm On Apr 01, 2018
Divorce.

The woman is abusive and he should never tolerate any kind of abuse. He should also fight for custody of his kids. The woman can pick up professional wrestling or street fights to feed her hunger.

1 Like

Re: . by CAPSLOCKED: 9:51pm On Apr 01, 2018
ReinaFarine:
Divorce.

The woman is abusive and he should never tolerate any kind of abuse. He should also fight for custody of his kids. The woman can pick up professional wrestling or street fights to feed her hunger.

grin

1 Like

Re: . by eniolorunfe: 10:14pm On Apr 01, 2018
prechbills1:

this isn't a made up of story, whenever I visit their home the wife is kinda harsh and bossy and she's not contributing more than 20percent to their home. my friend is not broke either, my friend thought she wouldn't slap her but it came as a shock and lemme say the truth he's kinda weak, back then in school even ladies used to beat him, I don't know if he have changed now.

Okay now...since you say na true tory....

To avoid stories that touch in the nearest future...your friend needs to get out of such environment/relationship and ensure he has custody of the son based on domestic abuse/violence.

He also needs to ask himself truthful questions on why he is comfortable in such abusive situation/relationship. If he wasn't, he would have separated himself from such abusive relationship long time ago.

The fact that the wife isn't remorseful says a lot and shows she probably doesn't see anything wrong in what she did. It also shows she is so confident that no matter how she treats your friend, he has no where to go hence, the abuse.

1 Like

Re: . by prechbills1(m): 11:38pm On Apr 01, 2018
eniolorunfe:

Okay now...since you say na true tory....

To avoid stories that touch in the nearest future...your friend needs to get out of such environment/relationship and ensure he has custody of the son based on domestic abuse/violence.

He also needs to ask himself truthful questions on why he is comfortable in such abusive situation/relationship. If he wasn't, he would have separated himself from such abusive relationship long time ago.

The fact that the wife isn't remorseful says a lot and shows she probably doesn't see anything wrong in what she did. It also shows she is so confident that no matter how she treats your friend, he has no where to go hence, the abuse.

oh boy, I don't propose advice to this guy o.. I don advice taya.

the lady is kinda rich, maybe that's why he has turned deaf ears
Re: . by prechbills1(m): 11:41pm On Apr 01, 2018
ReinaFarine:
Divorce.

I love nairaland when people post without gender or tribe sentiments. I wish everyone on nairaland could reason this way. thanks

he has been viewing this thread, he told me on phone he can't initiate any of the advises he have seen here though they're sensible.
I'm even tired of advising, maybe because the lady is kinda rich.
Re: . by Ivorianaija(f): 11:49pm On Apr 01, 2018
By law it is not considered domestic abuse if it is in the act of self defense. But you must think of it this way:
Are you actually defending yourself, or are you just responding to her action?
What could possibly be the effect of me doing so?
Would this make the situation any better?

1 Like

Re: . by prechbills1(m): 2:01am On Apr 02, 2018
BdorianGray:

Don't do it.. Martin isn't on such throne...

were you not the one speaking French in one thread like that? so you can speak English undecided
Re: . by BdorianGray(m): 9:09am On Apr 02, 2018
prechbills1:

were you not the one speaking French in one thread like that? so you can speak English undecided

Lol! Spanish not French Bro! grin
Re: . by Shugavee(f): 9:24am On Apr 02, 2018
greiboy:
Foremost of all, I will like to commend the man for exercising restraint when necessary, some men will have responded in kind to that ill tempered woman. tbh, I wouldn't trust myself in that situation.

Your friend's wife is an aggressive women with anger management issues.

Nonetheless, one constituent of your story is not adding up because most people that are aggressive with anger management issues are always quick to show remorse after their anger must have caused a problem, but your friend's wife didn't show any remorse on this occasion. Thus, I believe there is more to this story, perhaps the wife is the provider in the relationship or the couple had other serious issues before that encounter.

my advice

@ the child issue

I believe the man should try to avoid correcting the woman in the presence of their children in the future.

@ aggressive behavior

The woman needs to take anger management classes for the sake of her marriage. I am sure the man is already reaching his limit.

so u hv sense like this!!! Hmmmm!! I Sure need a meme for this!!! Wonders shall never end!!

1 Like

Re: . by Shugavee(f): 9:26am On Apr 02, 2018
The man tried, the woman is very wrong!!!
Re: . by Shugavee(f): 9:32am On Apr 02, 2018
prechbills1:
I'm not the owner of the story below, my friend who's married had some problems with his wife which led to the story below, he posted it on tweeter but couldn't get any reasonable advice, that's why I decided to help him post the story here maybe we can get some matured advice from here. he's not a nairaland member but he'd be viewing the thread as a guest so please don't derail the thread if you don't have any reasonable thing to say. I know that there are many kids here but at least there are still some matured and reasonable people.

see the story and question below;

It all started when I heard noise in the sitting room, I rushed out from my bedroom to the sitting room, getting there I saw my wife about to trash our kid with a cane, and I told her to drop the cane and leave the boy alone. My wife started shouting at me, I tried explaining the implications of flogging a child, I told her that this is a civilized world, I even reminded her that she could go to jail for that crime in America or Europe and she told me that we're living in Africa. She wanted to trash the kid, then I told her that if she must punish the kid she should slap him instead that no matter what offense he committed she shouldn't trash him with a cane. I immediately told my boy to run to his room and he went to his room, then I left my wife in the sitting room and went back to the room. My wife came into my room without even knocking and started shouting at me, I regretted marrying an independent lady that day because she's always shouting on me. When she realized she I'm not looking at her neither am I going to respond, she walked toward my bed(she was initially standing at the door post) when she stood beside my bed, I decided to get up and sit on the bed.She started shouting on me again and I told her to leave my room ,my brother I received the ultimate shock of my life, my wife slapped me very heavily thrice, after she slapped me two times it was like there was a bell ringing in my head, I could no longer see very well, I developed headache immediately. In my entire life even my parents never raised their hands on me, I shouted in pain and our house help and gateman ran into the house, they heard the sound coming from my room and they rushed to my room on getting to my room and seeing my situation they took me to a nearby clinic. I stayed in the clinic for 4days, I spent 19k for the 4days I spent in the clinic. During the four days I spent in the clinic my wife never came visiting despite the fact that she was the one who put me in that situation. I've gotten over that, things are getting better now. is it right for a lady to raise her hand on a man? it's wrong for a man to raise his hand on his wife, when then should my wife raise her hands on me? my question now is the next time she tries that and I raise my hands on her, is it domestic abuse? because I can't tolerate this nonsense, the next time she dares raise her hands on me, if I've recovered I'm going to slap her very bad in a way that she'll spend 7days in an hospital, I spent just 4days but I'll make sure I slap her heavily that she'll stay there for 7days. I won't beat her but I'll slap her heavily.
u need to leave that marriage! As far u ain't happy, that's bondage not marriage
Re: . by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 02, 2018
Shugavee:
so u hv sense like this!!! Hmmmm!! I Sure need a meme for this!!! Wonders shall never end!!
grin cheesy
Re: . by ImaIma1(f): 5:14pm On Apr 02, 2018
Wife has no right to slap you for any reason just like you have no right to hit her too.

Your wife needs to attend anger management classes or call family meeting to scold her for shouting at you. She needs to learn respect.

Why do you have your separate room?

In matters concerning children, try not to belittle your wife in front of your kids. You don't tell him to go to the room to disrespect his mum even if you think she is wrong.

Both of you need to make a decision on how you want the children to be disciplined.

Try to resolve it lovingly.
Re: . by Kobicove(m): 11:05am On Apr 03, 2018
prechbills1:

The guy is a bloody wimp!
Re: . by boyjo: 1:58pm On Apr 03, 2018
I have long known that you shouldn`t correct your partner in front of the kids.
Sure, your kid would be happy to have escape the pain about to be inflicted on him but your wife will think you are trying to make her look bad in front of the kid while makeing yourself look good; this, is very annoying.

Is your wife "the provider" or co-provider in your home?
I have told you men, repeatedly, that with women, this does not work.
If you marry a woman that works, make sure you don`t make her a co-provider. But if she willingly, of her own accord or out of love supports you, fine. But if it was mandatory for her to support, assure her you`d repay her money. This is to secure your respect and ensure that the sacredness of your leadership in your home stays intact (How else do I say this??)

Like someone else before suggested, you have to report[b] her[/b] parents and her Pastor. Get witnesses for yourself. This way, if she dares slap you again, you can have people on your side when you send her to 7-days hospital visitation.
Re: . by boyjo: 2:03pm On Apr 03, 2018
Shugavee:

`Was surprised too.

My memory of that moniker seemed to be of nastiness.
Maybe he`s made some money.

1 Like

Re: . by boyjo: 2:05pm On Apr 03, 2018
prechbills1:

Lol, this is funny.
Re: . by boyjo: 2:11pm On Apr 03, 2018
prechbills1:

And you say your friend is viewing?
Since you started this thread, you`ve been talking "him" down.
Super story.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Dating & Marrying Broke Men - Let's Be Honest / Viral Photo Of Husband Bending Down To Tie Shoelace Of His Wife Who Is An Office /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.