Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,970 members, 7,873,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:13 AM

April Fool Vs Easter: Have You Been Fooled By Anyone Today? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / April Fool Vs Easter: Have You Been Fooled By Anyone Today? (322 Views)

What Does Easter Have To Do With Eggs And Rabbits? / Don't Be Fooled By Events In Palestine / Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

April Fool Vs Easter: Have You Been Fooled By Anyone Today? by Omuneizzy6(m): 12:13pm On Apr 01, 2018
Being easter i think april fool should be kept aside to respect the resurrection celebration of jesus christ, but still some stubborn people can will still fool their friends today
which i think is a sin...
Have you been fooled today?
Share.
Re: April Fool Vs Easter: Have You Been Fooled By Anyone Today? by Ndukings92(m): 12:34pm On Apr 01, 2018
a female friend that professed love to me earlier this year were as she is in ivory coast called me this morning saying "sweetheart i de road o"and i asked her road to where? she said to Nigeria of course, i said its well and she asked me what i will keep for her and i replied when i see u 1st i will know what to give u. na em this babe begin laugh o o shouting April fool, i got u

(1) (Reply)

Inquiry / Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 27/04/2018 Friday / The Grave Robbery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.