Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,183 members, 7,884,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 01:29 AM

Study in the UK and America - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Study in the UK and America (698 Views)

Poll: Would you prefer to have a foreign degree

Yes: 100% (6 votes)
No: 0% (0 votes)
Maybe: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Nigerian Girl Racially Abused In The UK For Her Struggle To Graduate(pics) / Obtainable Options For A 2:2 Grad In Canada, Us, Uk, And Norway. / Free Tuition Fee Universities In Europe, Asia And America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Study in the UK and America by infobox: 5:19pm On May 06, 2010
For a quick guide on how to get schools in Europe and America and also get scholarship visit www.ukscholars.net and www.americanscholars.us
Re: Study in the UK and America by Darlosy: 9:47pm On May 06, 2010
Hi nairalandas am new to this forum. Pls i need someone assist  on hw to get admision abroad countries like UK, FINLAND. NORWAY OR ANY OTHER EUROPEAN country of tuition free education. Schools that acepts neco results, i hv 5 crdt excluding maths.tel me when to aply.inbox me here tuc2darlosy@yahoo.com. Tanx.
Re: Study in the UK and America by infobox: 2:59pm On May 07, 2010
Hi Darlosy. You can get all the information you need from those sites. You'll find schools that would fit your result.

(1) (Reply)

Do I Have The Chance Of Admission In One The Following Universities / Free Scholarship At Aptech Surulere / Oronsaye - Hnd Not Equivalent To University Degree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.