Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,328 members, 7,937,006 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 10:11 AM

Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) - Properties (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) (190901 Views)

Need A Roommate in Lekki Phase 1 / A roommate needed in chevron, Lekki. / Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by DZTech: 1:57pm On May 15, 2022
I had to LOL at imaginary.
But your property without pix is quite real.
Because YOU say so.
Abi?
Funny joker cheesy
ThatNiccur:

Cheers!

Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by ThatNiccur: 2:26pm On May 15, 2022
DZTech:
I had to LOL at imaginary.
But your property without pix is quite real.
Because YOU say so.
Abi?
Funny joker cheesy

This doesn't prove anything, reason being that with your job, these kind of conversations shouldn't be far fetched.

I wouldn't resort to calling you names...

That being said, if you're actually serious about delivering to your clients, you should take it as a part of your job to come inspect the property yourself and take pictures, just so when you talk to your "supposed" clients, you speak from a confident standpoint.

You're a middle man who wants to do practically nothing, you're not the direct client, if you need pictures and you're as serious as you claim to be, you know how to reach me...

This would be my last response to you, I wouldn't indulge you in these unproductive back and forth arguments, feel free to knock yourself out. (Get another property like you said, howbeit quietly).

Cheers!
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by WhiteAngels001(m): 3:32pm On May 15, 2022
Trojan8:

Of course they are losing the opportunity of hiking the price, as well as those associated cost (agency, agreement, and the likes) that should have been paid at the point when the house is being rented out. Some are reasonable enough to allow you bring someone that would continue from where you stopped. Others would outrightly reject it, because of the reasons stated above. In most cases, a reasonable sum would be paid for all those after thorough negotiations.
Thanks for your input sir
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by stiffstick: 9:49am On May 17, 2022
Looking for a roommate in a mini flat.
Preferably a non smoker
Male
20k monthly
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by DZTech: 5:52pm On May 17, 2022
Ha!
You don win me! cheesy
Lol, u go sell.
ThatNiccur:

Cheers!

Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by adewasco19(m): 8:02pm On May 17, 2022
Still available? Can I see pictures/video of the room?
Okonsure:
A room is available in a flat at Yaba for a female only.
Going for 300 per year
Send an email to :
okonifeyinwa@gmail.com
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by adewasco19(m): 8:06pm On May 17, 2022
Is this available? And can I see pictures/video? I can't find any on your profile and you don't reply to whatsapp messages undecided
Krosslife:
Rooms in a Flat at Jibowu Fadeyi

1. #150k Room in a Flat at Fadeyi Jibowu
A unique and standard room in a flat upstairs with just 2 to share bathroom, toilet and kitchen in an environment with stable electricity and constant running water with borehole and govt tap water is up for grabs at the price of #150k per year rent.

2. #200k Room in a Flat at Fadeyi Jibowu
A unique and standard room in a flat with just 2 to share bathroom, toilet and kitchen in an environment with stable electricity and constant running water with borehole and govt tap water is up for grabs at the price of #200k per year rent.

Go here to see video and pictures.

https://m.facebook.com/solaagent

Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by adewasco19(m): 8:17pm On May 17, 2022
A friend need an affordable self con or shared apartment with a female around yaba, surulere or ebute meta. Anyone planning to move out soon around this locations or close by should send me a pm. Thanks.
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by Amaramiami2: 10:34pm On May 17, 2022
Female roommate needed in a brand new sefcon at New road lekki,there's steady light and running water
Available for inspection
Rent is 250k
Call /chat 07030063828

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by pweetiedee(m): 2:25pm On May 18, 2022
pweetiedee:
I need a room selfcontain and a room ensuite in a flat on the Island - lekki, ikate, agungi, osapa or any good place before Ajah.

Mainland: omole, Maryland, magodo, Ogba, shansgisha, ikeja

My budget is 30-50k monthly.

WhatsApp 08108518554

WhatsApp 08108518554

Still needed
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by Okonsure: 4:13pm On May 18, 2022
Send a dm
adewasco19:
A friend need an affordable self con or shared apartment with a female around yaba, surulere or ebute meta. Anyone planning to move out soon around this locations or close by should send me a pm. Thanks.
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by DZTech: 9:39pm On May 18, 2022
SHARED FLAT FOR WORKING MALE ONLY
Spacious, ENSUITE room in a 2 bedroom flat.
Furnished sitting room and kitchen.
Location- Badore, Ajah.
Rent- 350k a year or 90k a quarter (3 MONTHS).
Agency and agreement- 40k each.
Caution- 40k
WhatsApp- 2348166252749
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by abskidodawinner(m): 10:18pm On May 18, 2022
I’m looking for a self con anywhere around Berger.
Budget is 150k/year asides agreement and all.
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by abskidodawinner(m): 10:47pm On May 18, 2022
Hi, I am a male looking for an affordable self-contained room at berger, opic and ibafo axis with water and light facilities. If I can get one that someone is relocating from or a shared apartment, I won't mind too. Please reach out to me via WhatsApp or call on 09055020483. Thank you.
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by biden0987: 2:54pm On May 19, 2022
Hello,

I'm in need of a room apartment on a monthly rent or a shared apartment anywhere around ayobo, agege or Ikeja.

I can be reached on
o8o265o7632

Thanks
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by jluv17(f): 3:12pm On May 19, 2022
I urgently need a female that already have her own room, to share her room with her on a monthly pay rent of #15,000-#20,000 naira monthly in ajah sangotedo abijo lakowe awoyaya and ibeju lekki...call me up on this number 090 1332 8971 or jenoziri@gmail.com
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by jluv17(f): 3:13pm On May 19, 2022
[quote author=jluv17 post=112981423]I urgently need a female that already have her own room, to share her room with her on a monthly pay rent of #15,000-#20,000 naira monthly in ajah sangotedo abijo lakowe awoyaya and ibeju lekki...call me up on this number 090 1332 8971 or jenoziri@gmail.com [
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by Amaramiami2: 9:09am On May 20, 2022
Female roommate needed in a brand new sefcon at New road lekki,there's steady light and running water
Available for inspection
Rent is 250k
Call /chat 07030063828
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by Nobody: 9:45am On May 20, 2022
Room self contain for rent at Ketu
Very close to ketu bus stop
100 naira bike to Estate bus stop
Very spacious and well tiled room including bathroom and kitchen.
Upstairs with two windows for good ventilation.
250k yearly.
Pictures available.
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by BlaineChuks: 3:20pm On May 20, 2022
Please I need an ENSUITE room in a flat in IKEJA.
Call or WhatsApp me on 08067662095
Thank you.
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by Narnah(f): 2:34am On May 21, 2022
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by Oluwafunminire: 8:53am On May 21, 2022
Please, I am in need of room mate package on the island, Lekki, Ikoyi, VI. My budget monthly is #30k. I am a working class lady and I promise to be of best behavior. I will be paying monthly. Thank you
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by absky5(m): 8:44pm On May 21, 2022
I'm Looking for a room self con around oshodi/Isolo (locations not far from that place). 150k/yearly rent. if it's also a standard room in a good compound too.
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by kingBlaq: 5:19pm On May 23, 2022
Searching for 1room in lekki or evironments anybody??
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by DZTech: 6:26pm On May 23, 2022
Still available.
DZTech:
Location- Badore, Ajah.
Caution- 40k
WhatsApp- 2348166252749
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by DZTech: 6:26pm On May 23, 2022
Location- Badore, Ajah.
Caution- 40k
WhatsApp- 2348166252749
kingBlaq:
Searching for 1room in lekki or evironments anybody??
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by kingBlaq: 7:11pm On May 23, 2022
DZTech:
Location- Badore, Ajah.
Caution- 40k
WhatsApp- 2348166252749
badore is far from lekki, I dey pity my transport
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by MrReeseG(m): 7:55am On May 24, 2022
Hi all!

I'm looking for a mini flat
I work in ikate and want something in close proximity (osapa-ajah... Not badore please).
Mainland: Surulere, Gbagada, Costain, Yaba (alagomeji/iwaya).

Budget is: 500 - 750 total package.
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by MrReeseG(m): 7:56am On May 24, 2022
kingBlaq:

Traffic go wan finish you self
If you say na addo road you fit manage small
Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by kingBlaq: 11:09am On May 24, 2022
MrReeseG:

Traffic go wan finish you self
If you say na addo road you fit manage small
Asin eeh but I'm still searching, even tho single 1room for face me I face you... Somewhere to just lay head the least
Lekki ph1, ikate, ologolo,ilaje.. anywhere near these environs
The stress of moving mainland to island an back everyday is sickening

1 Like

Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by DZTech: 2:29pm On May 24, 2022
Most closer places are much more expensive, and likely much smaller.
And when the construction is done, t fare will likely drop.
But I understand.
kingBlaq:

1 Like

Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by MrReeseG(m): 2:07pm On May 25, 2022
kingBlaq:
Asin eeh but I'm still searching, even tho single 1room for face me I face you... Somewhere to just lay head the least
Lekki ph1, ikate, ologolo,ilaje.. anywhere near these environs
The stress of moving mainland to island an back everyday is sickening

I dey same thing as you
I dey reason mainland though, albeit closer... Like Surulere, gbagada estate, Yaba.

Island, I don't even mind Ajah as my own work times are not affected by traffic

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (137) (Reply)

How Many Blocks And Bags Of Cement Will Completed 3 Bedroom Flat Foundation. / Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service / Modern Interior Painting {professional Ideas} Pictures.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.