Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,345 members, 7,881,281 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:47 PM

T.I. And Tiny Just Love Making Up After A Big Fight! Here’s All The Detail - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / T.I. And Tiny Just Love Making Up After A Big Fight! Here’s All The Detail (329 Views)

T.I: Doctor Checks My Daughter, Deyjah Harris' Virginity Yearly / Nigerian Celebs Just Love Their Social Media Photos With Cars In Them! (PHOTOS) / 'I And Jude Own Squareville' - Paul Okoye Speaks On Decision To Sell Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

T.I. And Tiny Just Love Making Up After A Big Fight! Here’s All The Detail by akinzgist(m): 2:17pm On Apr 01, 2018
Few couples can compete with the wild relationship that T.I. , 37, and Tameka “Tiny” Harris , 42, have shared through the years ! But despite it all, they are still together. So, what’s their secret? Well, according to our insiders, they may have big blowups but making up between these 2 usually leads to the bedroom! “T.I. and Tiny’s fights always result in make-up sex, and it’s always the best kind of sex for these two,” an insider tells HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY. “Tiny teases Tip by joking that she believes he actually sometimes starts fights purely so it will lead to crazy good make-up sex! Tip and Tiny are both incredibly passionate people, and they’re really alike in a lot of ways—that’s one of their major negatives, as well as pluses—they both fight intensely, and then make-up in the same way.”
The insider went on to add that although this routine sounds volatile and emotionally draining, it’s kept them together! “They know it’s not the healthiest of relationship dynamics. But, hey, it clearly works for them somehow—and they are both staunch believers in not stewing on things, or sulking. If either of them is angry or upset, they get it right out in the open, duke it out, and then hit the sack!”
These juicy details come just days after days after T.I. and Tiny threw a bash to celebrate their daughter
Heiress‘s 2nd birthday! And although the day included loads of family-friendly fun, we’re hearing it ended with the couple having a little party of their own! “T.I. and Tiny are great at making kids and with seven children between them, they are always celebrating birthdays,” an insider previously told HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY. “Every party always has the same effect, it puts the parents in the baby-making mood. After celebrating little Heiress’s birthday with the kids this week, T.I. and Tiny celebrated again, intimately, alone in the bedroom.” OMG!
http://silicongist.com.ng/2018/04/01/t-i-and-tiny-just-love-making-up-after-a-big-fight-heres-all-the-exclusive-details/

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2018: Samklef Reveals What May Happen To Cee-c For Insulting Sponsor, Pa / Hailey Baldwin Goes Braless / Bbnaija 2018: Nina Reveals Why She Called Miracle Her ‘best Friend’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.