Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,239 members, 7,880,895 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:48 AM

BBNaija: Daddy Freeze "What Bambam Has To Explain To Her Parents & Church" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Daddy Freeze "What Bambam Has To Explain To Her Parents & Church" (55023 Views)

BBNaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Bambam And Teddy-A Sex On TV / #bbnaija: Moyo Lawal Reacts To "Good Girl" Bambam Having Sex With Teddy A / Tayo Faniran Praises BBNaija's Teddy A For Having Sex With BamBam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Daddy Freeze "What Bambam Has To Explain To Her Parents & Church" by ericmor: 6:20am On Apr 02, 2018
ogakizito:
nigerians sef. see them talking about her sexcapade as if she did it alone. the ladies always on the receiving end and bearing the burden

The guy rapped her in the toilet
Re: BBNaija: Daddy Freeze "What Bambam Has To Explain To Her Parents & Church" by EmekaBlue(m): 7:31am On Apr 02, 2018
Nigerians and Amebo r like 5&6

Abeg make una leave this girl and mind una business joor
Re: BBNaija: Daddy Freeze "What Bambam Has To Explain To Her Parents & Church" by ITCareerINxtGen: 7:34am On Apr 02, 2018
To get on board in pursuing an IT Career, how to IT-enable your career, the steps and paths - The book “IT Career: A Roadmap” is designed to provide guidance, clarify confusions and enumerate recommended pathways into the information technology industry for various categories of interests such as aspiring high school leavers, undergraduate students, graduate students, professionals in IT or other sectors who wish to IT-enable their careers as well as job seekers.
Ebook: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B074FPRTD5
Paperback: https://www.amazon.com/dp/1533508852/ref=sr_1_2?

Idle, at home, never worked, student, graduate without job; working but underpaid or lost my job but thinking of what business to do. No financial capital! Is any of this your status? What you need is a service business that puts money in your pocket. How?
See here: http://www.mondraim.com/index.php/mondraim-blog/332-smartphone-repairs-as-a-lucrative-business"
Get it here: http://www.amazon.com/Mobile-Phones-Tablets-Repairs-Professionals/dp/9789534116/ OR go to Booksellers bookshop Abuja for a copy!
Re: BBNaija: Daddy Freeze "What Bambam Has To Explain To Her Parents & Church" by Nobody: 7:47am On Apr 02, 2018
ikevictor:

Toilet is not public. undecided

A toilet with cameras to show the whole world an act is not public?

Oga relax.
Re: BBNaija: Daddy Freeze "What Bambam Has To Explain To Her Parents & Church" by Nobody: 7:51am On Apr 02, 2018
ikevictor:

Sex in the restroom has always been amazing.

Its not public.

You should blame the camera for being there, not the sex.

#MyOpinion, keep yours.

Stop pretending that u don't have sex.
Re: BBNaija: Daddy Freeze "What Bambam Has To Explain To Her Parents & Church" by streamsofjoy(f): 8:28am On Apr 02, 2018
Next2Bezee:

Freeze made references to Bambam's church (tithe) & her parents. It was never about 'us'.

Go to school, you refused. Now you can't even read. Isi Ewu.

It is obvious that u are the one who refused to go to school here, cos if u did, u will be able to knw that the 'us' was as a result of keyboard malfunction. The actual word is 'is' isi Ewu. In short, how does us makes sense in that statement beg
Re: BBNaija: Daddy Freeze "What Bambam Has To Explain To Her Parents & Church" by vicfy(m): 9:20am On Apr 02, 2018
That's y u shouldn't hold firm to anything. The toilet is still there while she's gone.
Re: BBNaija: Daddy Freeze "What Bambam Has To Explain To Her Parents & Church" by Wiseonetemmy(m): 9:49am On Apr 02, 2018
Nutase:
I feel for her and pray God will grant her the strength to handle online trolls and bullies.

SMH!! You feel for her?? And pray God will grant her what?? A decision she knowingly took as an adult to have sex on national tv? What do you people take God for?
Re: BBNaija: Daddy Freeze "What Bambam Has To Explain To Her Parents & Church" by dyungrules(m): 9:51am On Apr 02, 2018
she owes no one any explanations. It's her life and she's an adult. Its between her and God, not the church or anyone
Re: BBNaija: Daddy Freeze "What Bambam Has To Explain To Her Parents & Church" by spiralwedge(m): 10:58am On Apr 02, 2018
Topccy007:
She doesn't deserve the 45millon. The embarrassment she has caused her parents and church in the name of chasing fame is too much. I don't pray to have a daughter that will drag the family name in the mud by having sex in a house filled with cameras that she's aware of. It's a shame!

Abi o. What's the difference between her and a p0rn star?

Can one compare her with the Dapchi girl, Leah? Directly opposite.

The best option for her is to really turn badass and make it, like Kim K did to her sextape scandal. If this girl thinks she can continue to be church girl or good girl, she would be miserable except she travels out. There would always be a reference to what she did on camera. So best she cash in on that.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Daddy Freeze "What Bambam Has To Explain To Her Parents & Church" by Next2Bezee(m): 11:55am On Apr 02, 2018
streamsofjoy:

It is obvious that u are the one who refused to go to school here, cos if u did, u will be able to knw that the 'us' was as a result of keyboard malfunction. The actual word is 'is' isi Ewu. In short, how does us makes sense in that statement beg

Keyboard malfunction? Hahahaha. No be only keyboard malfunction, na CPU malfunction. cheesy

Did you finish primary school at all? grin
Re: BBNaija: Daddy Freeze "What Bambam Has To Explain To Her Parents & Church" by SHOCK7(m): 1:09pm On Apr 02, 2018
GloriaNinja:
undecided .•♫•MR FREEZE SHOULD APPEASE THE gods IN ORDER .•♫•TO GAIN BACK HIS SANITY.•♫•.•♫•.
hello gloria
Re: BBNaija: Daddy Freeze "What Bambam Has To Explain To Her Parents & Church" by GloriaNinja(f): 3:21pm On Apr 02, 2018
SHOCK7:
hello gloria
hi
Re: BBNaija: Daddy Freeze "What Bambam Has To Explain To Her Parents & Church" by GloriaNinja(f): 3:21pm On Apr 02, 2018
SHOCK7:
hello gloria
hi
Re: BBNaija: Daddy Freeze "What Bambam Has To Explain To Her Parents & Church" by Snow02: 4:08pm On Apr 02, 2018
clitlicker:
bambaby dont my them, its not fornication if u use a condom.

LMAO
Re: BBNaija: Daddy Freeze "What Bambam Has To Explain To Her Parents & Church" by streamsofjoy(f): 7:30pm On Apr 02, 2018
Next2Bezee:

Keyboard malfunction? Hahahaha. No be only keyboard malfunction, na CPU malfunction. cheesy

Did you finish primary school at all? grin

This is how ignorant people behave when they are left in the dark. I meant "the place where dem dey type for my phone do mistake." are we clear?
Re: BBNaija: Daddy Freeze "What Bambam Has To Explain To Her Parents & Church" by Next2Bezee(m): 8:10pm On Apr 02, 2018
streamsofjoy:

This is how ignorant people behave when they are left in the dark. I meant "the place where dem dey type for my phone do mistake." are we clear?

Eh ya, see as proper English dey hard you. grin Don't worry, there's still a lot of openings for professional toilet cleaners. It'll be suitable for village people like you who can't speak English. cheesy
Re: BBNaija: Daddy Freeze "What Bambam Has To Explain To Her Parents & Church" by streamsofjoy(f): 10:24pm On Apr 02, 2018
Next2Bezee:

Eh ya, see as proper English dey hard you. grin Don't worry, there's still a lot of openings for professional toilet cleaners. It'll be suitable for village people like you who can't speak English. cheesy

You keep proving my point with ur every comment ignoramus!
Re: BBNaija: Daddy Freeze "What Bambam Has To Explain To Her Parents & Church" by Next2Bezee(m): 1:16am On Apr 03, 2018
streamsofjoy:

You keep proving my point with ur every comment ignoramus!

What point? What point can someone who doesn't know how to speak or write English, possibly have? cheesy

Issa illiterate grin
Re: BBNaija: Daddy Freeze "What Bambam Has To Explain To Her Parents & Church" by SHOCK7(m): 1:28am On Apr 03, 2018
GloriaNinja:
hi
I sent you a pm,can we be friends?
Re: BBNaija: Daddy Freeze "What Bambam Has To Explain To Her Parents & Church" by streamsofjoy(f): 9:32am On Apr 03, 2018
Next2Bezee:

What point? What point can someone who doesn't know how to speak or write English, possibly have? cheesy

Issa illiterate grin

Let me not condescend to ur level by exchanging words with u.
Re: BBNaija: Daddy Freeze "What Bambam Has To Explain To Her Parents & Church" by NairaMaster1(m): 10:49am On Apr 03, 2018
Next2Bezee:

How do you know? Are you his accountant??

You that go to church, pay tithe and now come here to lie, how are you any better than him?

How can I be an account to the poor man? Do you need to be their account before you know E money, Tuface, Dangote et al are rich?
You know what he does. Except wealth has a new definition.
Re: BBNaija: Daddy Freeze "What Bambam Has To Explain To Her Parents & Church" by Next2Bezee(m): 11:58am On Apr 03, 2018
streamsofjoy:

Let me not condescend to ur level by exchanging words with u.

Condescend kwanu? shocked Chineke! grin

Are you not tired of embarrassing yourself yet? cheesy
Re: BBNaija: Daddy Freeze "What Bambam Has To Explain To Her Parents & Church" by Next2Bezee(m): 12:01pm On Apr 03, 2018
NairaMaster1:

How can I be an account to the poor man? Do you need to be their account before you know E money, Tuface, Dangote et al are rich?
You know what he does. Except wealth has a new definition.

There are many responses that i could give to counter & even make fun of this, but lemme just keep quiet and go. grin
Re: BBNaija: Daddy Freeze "What Bambam Has To Explain To Her Parents & Church" by streamsofjoy(f): 12:04pm On Apr 03, 2018
[quote author=Next2Bezee post=66394671]

Condescend kwanu? shocked Chineke! grin

Are you not tired of embarrassing yourself yet? cheesy[/q

Hmmmm ur illiteracy is second to none. I knw u are one of these easterners who don't go to school. Just concentrate on ur biz and forget about English Okaaaaaay? Wait o! Am I still answering this nitwit
Re: BBNaija: Daddy Freeze "What Bambam Has To Explain To Her Parents & Church" by Next2Bezee(m): 12:10pm On Apr 03, 2018
streamsofjoy:
I am an illiterate.

Can't even quote properly to save your life grin

If i can be considered illiterate, then you'll be no different from the used thrash by the average roadside tongue

It's out of pity that i implore, you to take my advice...go to school. grin
Re: BBNaija: Daddy Freeze "What Bambam Has To Explain To Her Parents & Church" by streamsofjoy(f): 10:38pm On Apr 03, 2018
Next2Bezee:

Can't even quote properly to save your life grin

If i can be considered illiterate, then you'll be no different from the used thrash by the average roadside tongue

It's out of pity that i implore, you to take my advice...go to school. grin

Lolzzzz. See my point, What has being an illiterate got to do with "trash by the road side"? U Lack comprehension yet want to feel among. And this is making u just spill gibberish -derailing the fight. I'm ordinarily tired of exchanging words with an illogical person like u. But NO! I think I owe NL a moral obligation to help de populate it from the hands of daft persons like u poluting the whole place with ur comments.
Re: BBNaija: Daddy Freeze "What Bambam Has To Explain To Her Parents & Church" by Next2Bezee(m): 12:10am On Apr 04, 2018
streamsofjoy:

Lolzzzz. See my point, What has being an illiterate got to do with "trash by the road side"? U Lack comprehension yet want to feel among. And this is making u just spill gibberish -derailing the fight. I'm ordinarily tired of exchanging words with an illogical person like u. But NO! I think I owe NL a moral obligation to help de populate it from the hands of daft persons like u poluting the whole place with ur comments. But i agree that i am illiterate sha

Chineke my eyes o! Don't lower the IQ of the entire site with your primitive brain biko grin Illiterate indeed cheesy
Re: BBNaija: Daddy Freeze "What Bambam Has To Explain To Her Parents & Church" by streamsofjoy(f): 7:29am On Apr 04, 2018
Next2Bezee:

Chineke my eyes o! Don't lower the IQ of the entire site with your primitive brain biko grin Illiterate indeed cheesy

Oh my, if I continue responding to ur senseless talks I'm not any different from u. I'd just prove that I'm not at ur level and stop engaging u, cos honestly, this exchange of words is seriously bringing me down to ur level. More so that I'm not jobless.
Re: BBNaija: Daddy Freeze "What Bambam Has To Explain To Her Parents & Church" by Next2Bezee(m): 9:52am On Apr 04, 2018
streamsofjoy:

Oh my, if I continue responding to ur senseless talks I'm not any different from u. I'd just prove that I'm not at ur level and stop engaging u, cos honestly, this exchange of words is seriously bringing me down to ur level. More so that I'm a jobless she-goat.

I agree, you really are. See as you're taking style to learn proper English grammar from me and that's why you keep replying.

Although you're a complete waste of time, there's still hope for you. kitten without brains is not an achievement.
Re: BBNaija: Daddy Freeze "What Bambam Has To Explain To Her Parents & Church" by streamsofjoy(f): 1:59pm On Apr 04, 2018
Next2Bezee:

I agree, you really are. See as you're taking style to learn proper English grammar from me and that's why you keep replying.

Although you're a complete waste of time, there's still hope for you. kitten without brains is not an achievement.

U mean ur Mumsi had pussy without brains No wonder she manufactured someone like u. Sorry 'bout that. And a minute silence for ur daughters.
Re: BBNaija: Daddy Freeze "What Bambam Has To Explain To Her Parents & Church" by Next2Bezee(m): 3:36pm On Apr 04, 2018
streamsofjoy:

U mean my Mumsi had pussy without brains No wonder she manufactured someone like me. Sorry 'bout that. And a minute silence for my daughters.

Where is 'Mumsi' in the English dictionary? shocked

You should really feel your mother, if that is what you were struggling to say. grin

As your brain defect is hereditary then you are right to feel for your daughters as well. Just keep your legs open, that's the only thing you will ever have to offer cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Have The Biggest Bum In Nollywood- Didi Ekanem (Pictured) / Tiwa Savage In A BRT Bus For Her 49-99 Concert In Obalende Lagos (Photos) / Jada Pollock Shows The Face Of Zion Ayo-Balogun, Wizkid's 3rd Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.