Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,262 members, 7,934,119 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 06:33 PM

Yardie Goes Home - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yardie Goes Home (1055 Views)

Breaking News: Olisa Metuh Goes Home After 13 Days In Prison / Best Staff In Imo State Govt. House Goes Home With Brand New Car & 1 Million / As Maryam IBB's Body Goes Home! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yardie Goes Home by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 06, 2010
All photos are courtesy SaharaReporters.

Last trip home

Re: Yardie Goes Home by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 06, 2010
The face of kleptocracy

Re: Yardie Goes Home by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 06, 2010
Kleptocrats in the making

Re: Yardie Goes Home by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 06, 2010
At last! Bye Bye! Please dont forget to return our presidential jet. Thank you.

Re: Yardie Goes Home by CyberG: 9:48pm On May 06, 2010
davidylan:

The face of kleptocracy

Haha. . .so is this your face? You were the one always leading Yarawhatever. . .unto the plane, off the plane, on any occasion. . .always walking ahead of him! Well, now, you have led him into his grave where he will meet the several thousands of people he killed in Gbaramatu and other places in Nigeria by his action and inactions! So with all that billions of naira and thousands of dedicated alfas and sacrifices, god refused to hear the prayer? Perhaps, the real 'god' in your case is your stomach and unbridled greed. . .of course with those of your hangers-on! Well, the follow-follow man at 50+ has now gone to his grave to rest in peace or pieces. . .but what with the tesubaa (prayer chain or tesibule, wetin be the correct spelling sef??) you are still holding in your hands?

Yes, we see your lying, evil, long face covering your very evil soul. . .but what will this tesubaaa you are still counting do now? Please, any musulumi ododo (muslim) explain what the relevance of this tesubaaa counting will do now? Yes, I know it is for the muslim prayers but honestly, do prayers from someone who has just murdered and lied herself silly work with a tesubaaa?
Re: Yardie Goes Home by platinumnk(f): 10:27pm On May 06, 2010
davidylan:

At last! Bye Bye! Please dont forget to return our presidential jet. Thank you.

grin grin grin grin grin grin Laugh don finsh me oo grin
Re: Yardie Goes Home by nguage(m): 10:29pm On May 06, 2010
davidylan:

David, not cool
Re: Yardie Goes Home by platinumnk(f): 10:31pm On May 06, 2010
davidylan:

The face of kleptocracy

that fall fair skinned lady with the frown in the back looks like a carbon copy of my aunt.
ihad to do a dbl take cheesy shocked
Re: Yardie Goes Home by 190: 10:35pm On May 06, 2010
n-guage:

David, not cool
wetin nor cool
thoes small children are all thieves!!
Re: Yardie Goes Home by mamagee3(f): 12:45am On May 07, 2010
platinumnk:

that fall fair skinned lady with the frown in the back looks like a carbon copy of my aunt.
ihad to do a dbl take cheesy shocked
Are you from the Northern Part of the Country?

davidylan:

Is she praying or something?
I don't know why she's holding the rosary.
Re: Yardie Goes Home by sjeezy8: 12:48am On May 07, 2010
how old is the poster like 12?
Re: Yardie Goes Home by blackmann(m): 1:03am On May 07, 2010
Other top military officers were also at the airport to receive the body of the late president. The service chiefs accompanied the body of the late president to his hometown for burial.
Yaradua’s wife, Hajia Turai, arrived the airport in company of the wife of the President, Mrs. Patience Goodluck Jonathan, wife of the Governor of Benue state, Mrs. Yemisi Dooshima Suswam, alongside wives of other top government functionaries who accompanied her and her children to a waiting presidential aircraft that took the family to Kastina.

Earlier, Mrs. Jonathan had accompanied her predecessor into the presidential aircraft but later walked out. It was not clear why the first lady came out of the aircraft and stayed back at the airport for about 40 minutes before departing from the airport.
Politicians and dignitaries were at the airport to pay their last respect to the former President. While others traveled to Katsina for the burial, some stayed back.

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2010/may/07/national-07-05-2010-009.htm

Just like that. All in a matter of 24 hours. I can't believe i actually feel sorry for the woman.
Re: Yardie Goes Home by platinumnk(f): 1:24am On May 07, 2010
mama-gee:

Are you from the Northern Part of the Country?

no but if I post a picture of my aunt you would think they are twins. undecided
Re: Yardie Goes Home by mamagee3(f): 1:27am On May 07, 2010
platinumnk:

no but if I post a picture of my aunt you would think they are twins.  undecided
Then forget it, Hausa people look like people from within their tribe alone. . .No other tribe.
Re: Yardie Goes Home by MandingoII(m): 1:45am On May 07, 2010

Re: Yardie Goes Home by mamagee3(f): 2:03am On May 07, 2010
davidylan:

All photos are courtesy SaharaReporters.

Last trip home

Is Yaradua's body on the bed? undecided
Re: Yardie Goes Home by Nobody: 2:32am On May 07, 2010
sjeezy8:

how old is the poster like 12?

No i wager he's like 2. Funny how morons think they can garner exposure to themselves by being unecessarily insultive. I'm sure you could have simply passed on to another thread.
Re: Yardie Goes Home by 0hsisi: 2:36am On May 07, 2010
I have enjoyed your posts here David.
Re: Yardie Goes Home by AloyEmeka5: 2:38am On May 07, 2010
Re: Yardie Goes Home by 0hsisi: 2:40am On May 07, 2010
How am I sure it wasn't goat meat in that coffin
As far as I'm concerned,the man died and was buried in Saudi
Did anyone see him alive?
where are the pics?
did we see a body lying in state?
It could have been a carton of beer in there for all I care
Re: Yardie Goes Home by OgidiBoy(m): 2:44am On May 07, 2010
Why did Obama and the Queen of England not attend the funeral Yaradua angry angry angry
Re: Yardie Goes Home by sjeezy8: 12:57pm On May 07, 2010
davidylan:

No i wager he's like 2. Funny how morons think they can garner exposure to themselves by being unecessarily insultive. I'm sure you could have simply passed on to another thread.

lol
Re: Yardie Goes Home by OAM4J: 2:33pm On May 07, 2010
OgidiBoy:

Why did Obama and the Queen of England not attend the funeral Yaradua angry angry angry

Even Jonathan no attend.
Re: Yardie Goes Home by platinumnk(f): 2:37pm On May 07, 2010
mama-gee:

Then forget it, Hausa people look like people from within their tribe alone. . .No other tribe.
How do you even know the woman is housa? undecided Im making up what my family looks like? Get real tongue
Re: Yardie Goes Home by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 07, 2010
0hsisi:

I have enjoyed your posts here David.

thank you ma'am.
Re: Yardie Goes Home by mamagee3(f): 9:01pm On May 08, 2010
0hsisi:

How am I sure it wasn't goat meat in that coffin
As far as I'm concerned,the man died and was buried in Saudi
Did anyone see him alive?
where are the pics?
did we see a body lying in state?
It could have been a carton of beer in there for all I care
Did you just call a dead man a Carton Of Beer? shocked shocked
So, what are you talking about?
Are you implying that those women just wanted to waste their time crying for a carton of beer?
Your statement doesn't even make sense.

(1) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Wreak Havoc In Aba / Umth Records First Successful Kidney Transplant / 2011 Presidency: Give Us Buhari, Acn Begs Cpc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.