Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,001 members, 7,890,271 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:03 PM

Upwork Contract Terminated, See Why. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Upwork Contract Terminated, See Why. (824 Views)

Opinion: Which Is Bigger And Better Between Fiverr And Upwork? / FIVERR/UPWORK Withdrawal, PAYONEER AND PAYPAL Exchange Service / Nigerian Court Awards $10 Million Damages Against Shoprite For Contract Breach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Upwork Contract Terminated, See Why. by deafeyez: 7:39am On Apr 02, 2018
I just lost a contract I am handling for my friend who does Upwork. It's really painful as I don't usually meet up with the dead line.
I believe I am too lazy and weak. Just the most recent I was working on, I was thirty articles behind.
I become so tired writing these short comments on blog, 20 daily.
My heads seem to tear apart now I am ready to die in it and the contract is called of.
When writing, tears usually fall from my eyes, my head would ache and i would leave the work for days.
I dont know if malaria and typhoid are the cause or am just being lazy.
Re: Upwork Contract Terminated, See Why. by suyamasta(m): 11:06am On Apr 02, 2018
If Malaria then enter pharmarcy, if laziness bro motivate yourself to work,... It is not a good thing to fail in service delivery!
Re: Upwork Contract Terminated, See Why. by Olaxbolax100: 5:55pm On Apr 02, 2018
]I just lost a
Let me help you out. I am a freelancer
You can contact me on 08140498 5 0 6

deafeyez:

contract I am handling for my friend who does Upwork. It's really painful as I don't usually meet up with the dead line.
I believe I am too lazy and weak. Just the most recent I was working on, I was thirty articles behind.
My heads seem to tear apart now I am ready to die in it and the contract is called of.
When writing, tears usually fall from my eyes, my head would ache and i would leave the work for days.
Re: Upwork Contract Terminated, See Why. by deafeyez: 1:46pm On Apr 07, 2018
suyamasta:
If Malaria then enter pharmarcy, if laziness bro motivate yourself to work,... It is not a good thing to fail in service delivery!

I don treat myself tire for this malaria. Imagine spending 9k for test and drugs and just two weeks u see the symptom of the sickness again.
I don take native, drink Olabuku wey one ekiti woman prepare. I don drink Fulani too.
Re: Upwork Contract Terminated, See Why. by IdeyFindWife: 3:29pm On Apr 07, 2018
Detox your entire system

Alkalize your body PH levels

Get on a heavy fruits/water/veg diet

Take your multivitamins (including omega3 supplements) daily

Worked for me enough as an AA genotype guy with higher susceptibility to Malaria then even though where I am now, mosquitoes are no issues, but am used to it already and i can testify to it anywhere.
Re: Upwork Contract Terminated, See Why. by suyamasta(m): 8:53pm On Apr 07, 2018
deafeyez:

I don treat myself tire for this malaria. Imagine spending 9k for test and drugs and just two weeks u see the symptom of the sickness again.
I don take native, drink Olabuku wey one ekiti woman prepare. I don drink Fulani too.

Wetin doctor say be d problem is it normal malaria or diaris somtin else?
Re: Upwork Contract Terminated, See Why. by BabaCommander: 8:41am On Apr 08, 2018
deafeyez:
I just lost a contract I am handling for my friend who does Upwork. It's really painful as I don't usually meet up with the dead line.

Sorry about your plights, but you should have outsourced the job.
Go do some lab tests to know what's wrong.

Sorry, again.
Re: Upwork Contract Terminated, See Why. by danolorunmo(m): 9:13am On Apr 08, 2018
deafeyez:

Hello bro. I am also a freelancer. My number is 07033458776. Let me take the stress off you
Re: Upwork Contract Terminated, See Why. by deafeyez: 11:59am On Apr 08, 2018
danolorunmo:

Hello bro. I am also a freelancer. My number is 07033458776. Let me take the stress off you

Okay bro.
Taken notice of you.
Re: Upwork Contract Terminated, See Why. by chrome001: 4:30pm On Apr 08, 2018
deafeyez:

Dude. You are not being lazy or weak. You are overstressing yourself. Never apply for such crappy work again. I can't imagine writing 10 comments a day not to talk of 20.

Try to add more value to yourself, so you can offer better service. Then you wouldn't fall behind on your deadlines or deliver shoddy jobs.

All the best.

(1) (Reply)

Search / Poultry Or Fishery- Which Is More Profitable In Nigeria? / Fun At Work – Myth Or Reality?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.