Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,408 members, 7,901,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 12:39 AM

Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! (71960 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by tkb417(m): 3:26pm On May 17, 2010
SAF berra buy players or else. . . .

has Berbatwat left for Bayern?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by dayokanu(m): 5:04pm On May 17, 2010
Berbasuck can only leave for Bayern if you package him with Vidic and 20milla
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by dayokanu(m): 5:08pm On May 17, 2010
Rooney wrecked Uniteds season by chasing Gomez

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by dayokanu(m): 5:08pm On May 17, 2010
OMG Typical Germans

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 17, 2010
what is wrong with this nazi sef?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by dayokanu(m): 5:20pm On May 17, 2010
If one season of semi trophylessness is turning the scummies lose and their thread desolate, What of 6 Fully trophyless seasons like GAYYners
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by Sauron1: 5:22pm On May 17, 2010
Eastbay:

what is wrong with this nazi sef?

Nazi's having strange erections cos his team managed to reach the UEFA Champions League final once in the past 9 seasons.
Can you blame him? This kinda achievements come once in a blue moon for the Nazis so let him get his pre-ejacs'.
They might not get there again till the second coming of Christ!!!!

Eastbay, let the coochie QUEAF. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by akinalabi(m): 5:50pm On May 17, 2010
Make Dayo enjoy abeg.  grin

How far guys? Been away.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by Sauron1: 5:52pm On May 17, 2010
akinalabi:

Make Dayo enjoy abeg.  grin

How far guys? Been away.

Everyone's been AWAY. . . . . .
Meanwhile, SAF should be signing Fabiano or Dzeko in the summer.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by akinalabi(m): 6:06pm On May 17, 2010
~Sauron~:

Now, that will be something else. If I'm to choose one though, I'll go for Dzeko. That guy's a poacher.

Meanwhile, when will our new jersey be launched?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by Kgdavid(m): 6:08pm On May 17, 2010
Eastbay:

@Kgdavid,
I said all these things in my post that eventually got lost.
Of his three signings,only Valencia did anything to justify any amount spent on him.Obertan wasn't a tested player,and Owen was an injury waiting to happen,though he wasn't given too much of a shout,and to be fair,he was on a free and looked like a gamble,given his injury concerns.
When you think that this side,as depleted by losses of Tevez and Ronaldo as well as injuries over the course of the season lost by one point only,you ask whether he (Fergie) coulda bolstered the squad a little bit more to achieve the desired.It hurt.I no go lie

exactly. however while valencia did well he is not capable of being a solo match winner. matter of fact not even rooney is a an individual match winner. people call us a one man team which we are but its so funny that the one man we rely on cannot do anything if the team does not perform well and vice versa
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by Sauron1: 6:16pm On May 17, 2010
akinalabi:

Now, that will be something else. If I'm to choose one though, I'll go for Dzeko. That guy's a poacher.

I will have David Villa over those two.

Meanwhile, when will our new jersey be launched?

No launch date yet but i am guessing it will be July/August.

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by akinalabi(m): 6:21pm On May 17, 2010
Villa will head to Camp Nou

~Sauron~:

I can't wait.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by dayokanu(m): 6:40pm On May 17, 2010

Too late. The two Hoeness brothers Dieter Hoeness(General manager of Wolfsburg) and Ulli Hoeness(President bayern Munich) are currently working on a Gomez-Dzeko swap deal
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by chic2pimp(m): 7:00pm On May 17, 2010
I presume they must be cash involved right?
Cuz Wolfsburg be as silly as barca if not sillier if they was some sort of money involved in this deal.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by MrTA(m): 9:44pm On May 17, 2010
Im not optimistic about any strikers coming in really.Especially since we already signed the mexican striker Hernandez.

Ideally, I'd love a goal scoring attacking midfielder that can occasionally play on the wing. Dont ask me who, but we definitely need 15+ goals from a midfield player. Players like Lampard are like gold dust. Hopefully SAF unearths one from somewhere, hopefully NOT from the world cup as they tend to be abit of a false representation.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by Kgdavid(m): 12:20am On May 18, 2010
^James Milner
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by dyabman(m): 4:29am On May 18, 2010
Totti
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by dyabman(m): 4:34am On May 18, 2010
Kgdavid:

^James Milner

Man city launched a bid for Milner around 20 million pounds
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by Nobody: 8:01am On May 18, 2010
~Sauron~:

Nazi's having strange erections cos his team managed to reach the UEFA Champions League final once in the past 9 seasons.
Can you blame him? This kinda achievements come once in a blue moon for the Nazis so let him get his pre-ejacs'.
They might not get there again till the second coming of Christ!!!!

Eastbay, let the coochie QUEAF. grin grin grin grin grin
grin
I'm starting to think the guy is losing it little by little.
After two away-goals rules,my guy is busy pasting pictures all over NL like he misses his crayons.The way he's celebrating it,you would think it's Red Star Belgrade who's made it to the finals.
The erect.ions are allowed.It's just that this CL final isn't going to be fun to watch.Whoever wins it,it's their cup of tea.
dayokanu:

Too late. The two Hoeness brothers Dieter Hoeness(General manager of Wolfsburg) and Ulli Hoeness(President bayern Munich) are currently working on a Gomez-Dzeko swap deal
You be serious agbaya.
I pity the club who ends up with the misfit called Mario Go-miss.It can't happen.We Mancs complain about Berbatov.Gomez is a zillion times worse.How he ended up playing for a club like Bayern is beyond me.But it's Bayern sha.Nothing surprises me.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by MrTA(m): 9:13am On May 18, 2010
No to Milner.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by Emperoh(m): 1:04pm On May 18, 2010
Foster on his way to Birmingham!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by Sauron1: 1:12pm On May 18, 2010
Emperoh:

Foster on his way to Birmingham!!

I am happy for Foster. . . . .He will be their number 1.
Joe Hart will return to Citeh before the start of next season.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 18, 2010
Foster wasn't good enough for United.
I'm glad to see him go for the sake of his career.
But he did give us palpitations when he kept for us.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by Emperoh(m): 3:09pm On May 18, 2010
He was just a shot stopper
I hope he re-ignites his career. I woulda suggested SAF has sent him on loan first!
Who knows, he might pick up!!
We need a VDS back up. I don't trust Kitkat as much!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 18, 2010
Kit is better than Foster.
Just a tad too uncertain for my liking.
For sure,Fergie must get a good keper.
VDS is still no1 in my book.Very few keepers can stay with him today.
Just that at his age you don't expect him to be playing all the games.
Excellent goalie.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 18, 2010
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1279347/Manchester-United-sacrifice-Anderson-land-Benfica-star-Angel-Di-Maria.html

Don't believe this.The guy is likely bound for Real.
And he's not been spectacular since joining Benfica.Not so optimistic
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by dayokanu(m): 6:09pm On May 18, 2010
I'm starting to think the guy is losing it little by little.
After two away-goals rules,my guy is busy pasting pictures all over NL like he misses his crayons.The way he's celebrating it,you would think it's Red Star Belgrade who's made it to the finals.
The erect.ions are allowed.It's just that this CL final isn't going to be fun to watch.Whoever wins it,it's their cup of tea

We thoroughly whooped manure and every stat supports. Thats why we are in the final

These are the match statistics from the game

Match statistics
Bayern Man. United
2 Goals scored 1
13 Attempts on target 6
3 Attempts wide 2
2 Yellow cards 3
0 Red cards 0
17 Fouls committed 22
8 Corners 2
0 Offside 0
36' 3'' Possession (time) 24' 4''
59 Possession (%) 41

and

Match statistics
Man. United Bayern
3 Goals scored 2
6 Attempts on target 7
11 Attempts wide 3
2 Yellow cards 2
1 Red cards 0
16 Fouls committed 9
7 Corners 9
0 Offside 2
23' 44'' Possession (time) 36' 40''
39 Possession (%) 61

Ball possession in both games goes to Bayern with 59% and 61%
chances Bayern off and on target: 13 +3 + 7 + 3 = 26
chanses United off and on target: 6 + 2 +11 +6 = 25
fouls needed by Bayern: 17 + 9 = 26
Fouls needed by United: 22 + 16 = 38!

It's just that this CL final isn't going to be fun to watch.Whoever wins it,it's their cup of tea.

We dont need the fun to watch final, we need the trophy. Let your fun to watch team enjoy the Carling cup

I pity the club who ends up with the misfit called Mario Go-miss.It can't happen.We Mancs complain about Berbatov.Gomez is a zillion times worse.How he ended up playing for a club like Bayern is beyond me.But it's Bayern sha.Nothing surprises me.

You should be concerned abut how duds like Berbasuck, Quiton Fortune and Djemba Djemba got a Man Utd jersey
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by Ibime(m): 7:31pm On May 18, 2010
Eastbay:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1279347/Manchester-United-sacrifice-Anderson-land-Benfica-star-Angel-Di-Maria.html

Don't believe this.The guy is likely bound for Real.
And he's not been spectacular since joining Benfica.Not so optimistic

I dont understand the fascination with Angel Di Maria. . . . there's something very efficient about his play, but not overly skilful. . . . he has also imporved exponentially since joining Benfica. . . . however, they keep quoting prices like £40m for a player who IMO is still in the unproven category. . . . such players should never move for over £20m.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by Sauron1: 10:01pm On May 18, 2010
Ibime:

I dont understand the fascination with Angel Di Maria. . . . there's something very efficient about his play, but not overly skilful. . . . he has also imporved exponentially since joining Benfica. . . . however, they keep quoting prices like £40m for a player who IMO is still in the unproven category. . . . such players should never move for over £20m.

Angel di Maria ma ass. . . . . .He is not better than Nani.
Besides, United don't need another winger - we have tonnes of em already.

All those links without quotes from Man Utd staff or the player in question should be ignored.
I don't pay attention to those and this is the season of those moronic journalists. Before August 31, Pele and Rasheed Yekini will be linked to Utd.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by Nobody: 7:54am On May 19, 2010
dayokanu:

We thoroughly whooped manure and every stat supports. Thats why we are in the final

These are the match statistics from the game

Match statistics
Bayern Man. United
2 Goals scored 1
13 Attempts on target 6
3 Attempts wide 2
2 Yellow cards 3
0 Red cards 0
17 Fouls committed 22
8 Corners 2
0 Offside 0
36' 3'' Possession (time) 24' 4''
59 Possession (%) 41

and

Match statistics
Man. United Bayern
3 Goals scored 2
6 Attempts on target 7
11 Attempts wide 3
2 Yellow cards 2
1 Red cards 0
16 Fouls committed 9
7 Corners 9
0 Offside 2
23' 44'' Possession (time) 36' 40''
39 Possession (%) 61

Ball possession in both games goes to Bayern with 59% and 61%
chances Bayern off and on target: 13 +3 + 7 + 3 = 26
chanses United off and on target: 6 + 2 +11 +6 = 25
fouls needed by Bayern: 17 + 9 = 26
Fouls needed by United: 22 + 16 = 38!

You're now a stats guy.ESPN dey try sha.
Bring stats for when Zenit St. Petersburg whooped you in the UEFA Cup.
Making noise on a tie that was decided on a sending-off which ended level on goals aggregate.
dayokanu:

We dont need the fun to watch final, we need the trophy. Let your fun to watch team enjoy the Carling cup

Before now,what was the last trophy bayern won?The messed up bundesliga in 2008.In that Period,United have won three league titles,appeared in the CL final twice winning it once.
You're spilling your sterile seminal fluids over here after a stupid ref allowed an offside goal vs Fiorentina.
Are you sure in your heart of hearts that you'll win come 22nd?Because if you don't,all this noise you've been making would be in vain.But wait,isn't that what you do all the time?
dayokanu:

You should be concerned abut how duds like Berbasuck, Quiton Fortune and Djemba Djemba got a Man Utd jersey
Oga tell me that Bayern hasn't had its fair share of misfits and I'll end this argument

Ibime:

He's efficient,but not spectacular.There are several of his like in Portugal.He was ordinary against Liverpool in the Europa league.20m is a stretch for the guy.I personally think he's over-rated.Funny thing is that all the clubs in England and Europe are linked to this guy.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by tkb417(m): 9:25am On May 19, 2010
if they want a player in exchange for Angel, then its Valencia

Nani can play on the right, Maria can go to the left. we should do all to get Nani to the right cos Valencia is a one legged Arrow who caused us the league title with that horrendous miss againt BB.

His accomplice Berbatwat hasnt left yet? abeg, SAF should berra get a poacher and not rely on only Rooney next season cos how are we sure Rooney will stay fit next season?

If SAF wont buy a striker, then we should forget about winning the league next season

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100)

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only / Jose Mourinho Sacked As Chelsea Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.