Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,152 members, 7,916,377 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 10:01 PM

Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'he's Not My Kind Of Man' - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'he's Not My Kind Of Man' (16852 Views)

Dbanj Says Dr Sid Causes Split Between Him And Don. Jazzy. / My Future Husband Won't Be Able To Finance My Kind Of Wedding – Linda Ikeji / Dbanj Says Don Jazzy Was Born Poor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'he's Not My Kind Of Man' by Orikinla(m): 5:20pm On May 08, 2010
Nairaland of Rumours.
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'he's Not My Kind Of Man' by Phatune(m): 6:27pm On May 08, 2010
D'banj rocks any hole,b it dark or light.so y is dat dark hole 4mn 4 kokosalvation.shior
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'he's Not My Kind Of Man' by richmanel(m): 9:08pm On May 08, 2010
Soon enough, we shall hear they ae both walking down the aisle,lol.
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'he's Not My Kind Of Man' by oyinda3(f): 9:56pm On May 08, 2010
that's what happens when you have a country that does not boast many attractive ladies like Genevieve. If D'banj were in Hollywood, he will have his pick of hot chicks. But since Genevieve is like a diamond in the rubble according to Naija standards, in that she is sought after by many men because she is one of the few chicks who is attractive, she can run her mouth the way she is doing now. She needs to sharap, Abeg! In Yankee, Genevieve is just another girl on the corner.

rotflmao  grin grin same 4 the guys. yankee has more rich, handsome men. so lets not compare naija to yankee here.

but seriously though. D'banj is sooo not her type. she needs someone more mature and older. even atiku is more her type than d'banj. hahaha
d'banj on the other hand, what can i say. these type of guys don't tend to discriminate or have preferences. they jump around from old frog to princess to young frog. as long as it resembles a woman with good looks.
look at 2 face for example. i'm even surprised d'banj hasn't fathered 50 kids by 60 women yet. he must be using some jazz.
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'he's Not My Kind Of Man' by AloyEmeka5: 12:46am On May 09, 2010
oyinda.:

rotflmao  grin grin[b] same 4 the guys. yankee has more rich, handsome men. so lets not compare naija to yankee here. [/b]

but seriously though. D'banj is sooo not her type. she needs someone more mature and older. even atiku is more her type than d'banj. hahaha
d'banj on the other hand, what can i say. these type of guys don't tend to discriminate or have preferences. they jump around from old frog to princess to young frog. as long as it resembles a woman with good looks.
look at 2 face for example. i'm even surprised d'banj hasn't fathered 50 kids by 60 women yet. he must be using some jazz.

LWKMD  grin grin grin grin You got it; tell them awon boys.
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'he's Not My Kind Of Man' by oyinda3(f): 1:32am On May 09, 2010
lol grin grin aren't u a dude? u mean awa boyz

dats too bad though. they kinda look good together in the video
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'he's Not My Kind Of Man' by AloyEmeka5: 2:53am On May 09, 2010
oyinda.:

lol  grin grin[b] aren't u a dude?[/b]  u mean awa boyz

dats too bad though. they kinda look good together in the video

wink wink wink tongue tongue tongue
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'he's Not My Kind Of Man' by oyinda3(f): 5:49am On May 09, 2010
hmmmmm. . . make i no talk tongue tongue
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'he's Not My Kind Of Man' by woomie(f): 6:18am On May 09, 2010
Ok genny, he is my type, if anybody know how to get hold of kokomaster let me know. He can holla at me in ATL that is where I stay
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'he's Not My Kind Of Man' by AnthonyInyang(m): 1:23am On May 13, 2010
wateva demma lyk demma say, koko 2 gbaski 4 nnaji PERIOD! cool
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'he's Not My Kind Of Man' by olayinkaj2(m): 9:50pm On May 13, 2010
Was she not the 1 that says something something romance some weeks back, now she is denying. *hiss*
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'he's Not My Kind Of Man' by Nobody: 12:25pm On May 14, 2010
story, story
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'he's Not My Kind Of Man' by OLASHENIMS: 8:35pm On May 14, 2010
Ladies don't actually say the truth to there friends ,  they always have a hidden love ,  they die inside
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'he's Not My Kind Of Man' by emekachuck: 10:53pm On May 14, 2010
Wow That's embarrassing cheesy
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'he's Not My Kind Of Man' by perema: 2:31am On May 15, 2010
what is the big deal and Genevieve and Dbanj if they dated? are the spirits that cant have intercourse?
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'he's Not My Kind Of Man' by fivefinger(m): 5:16pm On May 15, 2010
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'he's Not My Kind Of Man'
so who is His kind Of MAN?,
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'he's Not My Kind Of Man' by Bluemoon1(f): 9:53pm On May 16, 2010
Her friend said this. I doubt it cos earlier on she was asked and she didn't accept it but didn't deny it either
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'he's Not My Kind Of Man' by Sethoblings(m): 6:54am On May 17, 2010
Wats ol dis fuss ova notin, yes, NOTIN. Amean, wen d news came out dat dey were datin, a confirmation 4rm D banj's very own lips wz dere 2 bak it up, now uncertainties r being put in by som1 as insignificant as an unknown and undisclosed friend mtchwwwwwwww. Abegiiiiiii, they r both somwhere butt naked massaging each oda, we dey here dey jugde case.
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'he's Not My Kind Of Man' by roddypiper: 2:07pm On May 17, 2010
Of course, he isn't your type of man, he is too young for you as you are used to sugar daddies. Lol!
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'he's Not My Kind Of Man' by ahmedoo(m): 6:31pm On May 18, 2010
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'he's Not My Kind Of Man' by martin1(m): 6:51pm On May 18, 2010
^^wetin b class?. . HOPE HER TOTO GO SWEET! wink
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'he's Not My Kind Of Man' by sunnyB2: 8:04pm On May 21, 2010
I no it 4rom de start dat[b] Dbanj[/b] is only trying to wave his name high,
let'sdon't boda ur self is strategies cool
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'he's Not My Kind Of Man' by Ranoscky(m): 4:17pm On May 23, 2010
I rather become a gay than to sleep with geneviv. i hate that stu-pid b!!tch!
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'he's Not My Kind Of Man' by finest1: 4:45pm On May 23, 2010
una amabo too much, can"t two celebrities do something together without all these talk talk
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'he's Not My Kind Of Man' by igboboy1(m): 8:01am On May 27, 2010
Ranoscky:

I rather become a gay than to sleep with geneviv. i hate that stu-pid b!!tch!

F.A.G.G.G.O.T

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'he's Not My Kind Of Man' by juanna: 3:03pm On May 27, 2010
i knew my gene cant stub so low , not even when it come to dbanj dat rass guy?

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'he's Not My Kind Of Man' by ahmedoo(m): 4:16pm On May 27, 2010
na wa oh
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'he's Not My Kind Of Man' by dayokanu(m): 10:05pm On May 28, 2010
I am sure D Banj wont descend to the level of that Aristo after-one girl
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'he's Not My Kind Of Man' by kchills: 10:56am On May 08, 2011
he's not her kinda man den who is?Daddy shokey?mtchewww.Genny shld b happy D'banj is evn interested.
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'he's Not My Kind Of Man' by Effiko(m): 1:05pm On May 08, 2011
whch 1 am i going 2 bliv

dbanj marries gene in august

Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'he's Not My Kind Of Man'

me sef i tire ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo , abeg mak i hear word
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'he's Not My Kind Of Man' by dramendra: 1:00am On Jun 14, 2013
aieromon: Shior,on a good day,can she compete with D'banj's admirers.
Your ten seconds of fame is over.

Describe D'banj in one word!..
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'he's Not My Kind Of Man' by dramendra: 1:04am On Jun 14, 2013
Ranoscky: I rather become a gay than to sleep with geneviv. i hate that stu-pid b!!tch!

It runs in your blood...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olakunle Churchill Adorns 12th Edition Of Attention Magazine / Picture Of A Nairalander With Babatunde Fashola / Iyanya Denies Dating Tonto Dikeh & Yvonne Nelson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.