Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,541 members, 7,951,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 01:19 PM

Who Becomes Nigeria's Next Vice President? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Becomes Nigeria's Next Vice President? (1240 Views)

Who Is Going To Be The Next Vice-chancellor Of UI? Has 12 Jostle For The Post / Only God Knows Nigeria’s Next President — Pastor Adeboye / Listen To Yemi Osibanjo Tipped To Become Nigeria's Next Vice President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Becomes Nigeria's Next Vice President? by MORANOCEE(m): 10:35pm On May 06, 2010
With the death and burial of the former Nigeria's president Dr Umaru Yar'adua in Katsina state today and also following the swearing in of the former vice president;Dr Goodluck Jonathan as president, analysis has shown that the first major challenge facing the new president, is the appointment of  a Vice president.

Who do you think should be the new Vice president?
Re: Who Becomes Nigeria's Next Vice President? by sizzlers(m): 10:46pm On May 06, 2010
You, may be
Re: Who Becomes Nigeria's Next Vice President? by Olisa4all: 10:54pm On May 06, 2010
a northerner?
Re: Who Becomes Nigeria's Next Vice President? by manuch(m): 11:36pm On May 06, 2010
v-p has been zoned to the north east
Re: Who Becomes Nigeria's Next Vice President? by Ivynwa(f): 11:40pm On May 06, 2010
NNAA MEN THAT VP POST DEY HUNGRY ME SEF.

I'm still mournig that Yara nwa is gone. Rest in peace sweetheart!
Re: Who Becomes Nigeria's Next Vice President? by Osama10(m): 1:24am On May 07, 2010
manuch:

v-p has been zoned to the north east

Oh no,the VP spot has been zoned outside the country.
Re: Who Becomes Nigeria's Next Vice President? by isimili: 1:33am On May 07, 2010
Ivnwa wh not put in your application? Nothing ventured nothing gained. If you are a northerner ou are likely to get it.

Onn a different note i think that they should offer it to a woman like Dora Akunyili, Okonjo Iwuala or a little unkown woman who has the ability to make the difference. I personally think that our politicans need sensible women in theior ranks in order to take Nigeria forward. Nigeria needs a female touch and that of someone as radical as Dora
to kick start our economy.

I pray and hope that they will put away tribal sentiments and give the job to the best man or woman regardless of where they may come from.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Is At A Breaking Point : Soyinka / First 2011 Presidential Campaign Commercial Released, By Olu James Omosule? / I’d Have Been Stoned To Death By Now If Fashola Were A Bad Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.