Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,430 members, 7,968,155 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 07:18 PM

Easter: Kiss Daniel Feeds Beggars In Lagos (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Easter: Kiss Daniel Feeds Beggars In Lagos (Photos) (29354 Views)

Pretty Mike Exposes Celebrity Beggars. Lists Names Of Celebrities Who Beg / Kiss Daniel's Hairstyle In Throwback Photo / Photos Of Kiss Daniel's House, A Beautiful Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Easter: Kiss Daniel Feeds Beggars In Lagos (Photos) by Titau: 3:23pm On Apr 02, 2018
The guy try abeg
Re: Easter: Kiss Daniel Feeds Beggars In Lagos (Photos) by churchee: 3:54pm On Apr 02, 2018
He just fed his ego! I won't support this.

Before anybody will ask me what I have done for people... I helped my neighbour impregnate his wife to mention but one.

1 Like

Re: Easter: Kiss Daniel Feeds Beggars In Lagos (Photos) by jaytime(m): 3:59pm On Apr 02, 2018
Nice one Kiss. But is there no way we all eradicate this street begging thingy? Like taking them permanently off the street by giving them nets to fish rather than giving them fish every time.
Re: Easter: Kiss Daniel Feeds Beggars In Lagos (Photos) by Bestchisom(m): 4:02pm On Apr 02, 2018
philo04:
thank God am as broke as begging for food or being fed for publicity stunt
i no undersand u ooo.... U d thank God say u be beggar
Re: Easter: Kiss Daniel Feeds Beggars In Lagos (Photos) by Bestchisom(m): 4:09pm On Apr 02, 2018
ufotty2001:
He fed the media not beggers
oya u go and feed beggars
Re: Easter: Kiss Daniel Feeds Beggars In Lagos (Photos) by luvmabel: 4:36pm On Apr 02, 2018
God bless u bro
Re: Easter: Kiss Daniel Feeds Beggars In Lagos (Photos) by Revolva(m): 4:38pm On Apr 02, 2018
great wiork sha
Re: Easter: Kiss Daniel Feeds Beggars In Lagos (Photos) by joey150(m): 5:22pm On Apr 02, 2018
MrBigiman:
Respect bro. We need more of this. I pray someday, I will be able to feed millions in need. Peace!

Don't wait till you can "feed" millions, if you can feed only 10, please do.

Besides I'm not big on giving people food, how long can you feed them? We need to treat the ailment and not the symptoms.
Re: Easter: Kiss Daniel Feeds Beggars In Lagos (Photos) by Witnes: 6:36pm On Apr 02, 2018
I know without an atom of doubt they are Hausa beggars who refused to go back home. Abokis with begging like tooth brush and tooth paste.
Re: Easter: Kiss Daniel Feeds Beggars In Lagos (Photos) by Therealev: 10:16pm On Apr 02, 2018
blazer2018:

At least he fed some people, people he doesn't even know o...Kudos to you jara Kiss Daniel...More riches to you

Abi, people that don't even know him on Social Media. People that won't even check social media for the number of retweets he got for this gesture. As a matter of fact, they don't even know what social media is. But one thing is for certain, they'll be forever grateful that Kiss Daniel fed them even if it was just a meal and a token. At the end of the day, the good deed will overshadow the media hype.

1 Like

Re: Easter: Kiss Daniel Feeds Beggars In Lagos (Photos) by blazer2018: 12:14pm On Apr 03, 2018
Therealev:

Abi, people that don't even know him on Social Media. People that won't even check social media for the number of retweets he got for this gesture. As a matter of fact, they don't even know what social media is. But one thing is for certain, they'll be forever grateful that Kiss Daniel fed them even if it was just a meal and a token. At the end of the day, the good deed will overshadow the media hype.

Very correct smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ghanaians Are Obsessed With Sex – Lydia Forson / Seyilaw’s Wife, Stacy Ebere & Daughter Return Home After Delivery In USA(photos) / Bisi Alimi Slams Gtbank For Inviting Jay Manuel, Gay US TV Host

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.