Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,400 members, 7,971,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 10:12 AM

Tecno Upcoming Camon X Takes Better Selfie Than Iphone X Camera [ Photos ] - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Upcoming Camon X Takes Better Selfie Than Iphone X Camera [ Photos ] (3995 Views)

TECNO Camon 16 Premier (N115,800) Vs Camon 15 Premier(N103,000) + Camera Photos / TECNO Camon 15 Unboxing And Review - 48MP Quad Camera (photos) / TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Upcoming Camon X Takes Better Selfie Than Iphone X Camera [ Photos ] by Oluwadare316(m): 8:44am On Apr 03, 2018
Topmaike007:
mumu post, Comparing Tecno to iPhone is like comparing Toyota to Mercedes..
. yeah mumu post
Re: Tecno Upcoming Camon X Takes Better Selfie Than Iphone X Camera [ Photos ] by Phonecorridor: 4:34pm On Apr 03, 2018
greenhulk:

Megapixels alone don't determine picture quality. The phones the best cameras (Pixel 2 XL, Iphone X, Galaxy S9 plus) all have 12MP cameras and beat all those phones with 16 and 20 MP.
You are right, the type of lens on a camera determines the picture quality
Re: Tecno Upcoming Camon X Takes Better Selfie Than Iphone X Camera [ Photos ] by omoalajah(m): 3:17pm On Apr 06, 2018
Wow, this is really true?
Re: Tecno Upcoming Camon X Takes Better Selfie Than Iphone X Camera [ Photos ] by datyorubaboy: 3:29pm On Apr 06, 2018
Yes o
Phonecorridor:
You are right, the type of lens on a camera determines the picture quality
Re: Tecno Upcoming Camon X Takes Better Selfie Than Iphone X Camera [ Photos ] by henry007(m): 3:31pm On Apr 06, 2018
cool
Re: Tecno Upcoming Camon X Takes Better Selfie Than Iphone X Camera [ Photos ] by missslimzy(f): 3:59pm On Apr 06, 2018
This is Wawu
Re: Tecno Upcoming Camon X Takes Better Selfie Than Iphone X Camera [ Photos ] by maasoap(m): 6:33pm On Apr 06, 2018
lowkey28:
Comparing this Tecno cm to a $1000 phone? You must be insane angry

And do they need to convince you that it already has been established that this $1000 phone was massively overpriced?

1 Like

Re: Tecno Upcoming Camon X Takes Better Selfie Than Iphone X Camera [ Photos ] by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 06, 2018
maasoap:

And do they need to convince you that it already has been established that this $1000 phone was massively overpriced?
So is the poo you're trying to compare with it. You're comparing Honda with Benz, are you going to tell me Benz is over priced?
Re: Tecno Upcoming Camon X Takes Better Selfie Than Iphone X Camera [ Photos ] by maasoap(m): 9:02pm On Apr 06, 2018
lowkey28:

So is the poo you're trying to compare with it. You're comparing Honda with Benz, are you going to tell me Benz is over priced?

Keep telling yourself that, one day, you might believe it.
Re: Tecno Upcoming Camon X Takes Better Selfie Than Iphone X Camera [ Photos ] by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 06, 2018
maasoap:

Keep telling yourself that, one day, you might believe it.

Even a blind man knows. lol. just take the truth and move on.
Re: Tecno Upcoming Camon X Takes Better Selfie Than Iphone X Camera [ Photos ] by GetUmad: 3:26am On Apr 08, 2018
Lol
Tecno fanboys have many similarities with Buhari Supporters (little wonder many BMC agents actually use Tecno to post on nairaland).

The most prominent of these similarities would be ; FALSE HOPE for self satisfaction.

I gave up long ago when all they did was always comparing Tecno with Samsung. It was only a matter of time to raise shoulders with IPhones.

Meanwhile I'd recommend below protective device for y'all Tecno fanboys.

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Upcoming Camon X Takes Better Selfie Than Iphone X Camera [ Photos ] by sureinfo: 2:04pm On Apr 09, 2018
This phone go set well well be dat
Phonecorridor:
The internet has been inundated with the news of an upcoming Camon X device from TECNO Mobile which will run on the latest Android 8.1 Oreo.

According to what we heard, the upcoming smartphone will launch with a highly rated Selfie camera that shoots better pictures than the almighty iPhone X

There are rumours that the upcoming smartphone will feature a Blink and snap feature that will make it possible to take selfie with just a blink of the eyes. While we cannot confirm how true this was, TECNO CAMON devices have not just been awesome but have totally changed people’s perception about smartphone cameras in recent times.

I got this camera comparison, I don't know how true it is but images on the right are the Camon X, left is iPhone X. Full details: https://www.phonecorridor.com/2018/04/upcoming-camon-x-vs-iphone-x/
Re: Tecno Upcoming Camon X Takes Better Selfie Than Iphone X Camera [ Photos ] by sureinfo: 2:05pm On Apr 09, 2018
GetUmad:
Lol
Tecno fanboys have many similarities with Buhari Supporters (little wonder many BMC agents actually use Tecno to post on nairaland).

The most prominent of these similarities would be ; FALSE HOPE for self satisfaction.

I gave up long ago when all they did was always comparing Tecno with Samsung. It was only a matter of time to raise shoulders with IPhones.

Meanwhile I'd recommend below protective device for y'all Tecno fanboys.
pls what exactly is ur point ? tecno devices are great. simple
Re: Tecno Upcoming Camon X Takes Better Selfie Than Iphone X Camera [ Photos ] by koskilala: 4:43pm On Apr 09, 2018
sureinfo:
pls what exactly is ur point ? tecno devices are great. simple
help me ask him o, all these ones are just tecno haters
Re: Tecno Upcoming Camon X Takes Better Selfie Than Iphone X Camera [ Photos ] by sureinfo: 4:20pm On Apr 16, 2018
koskilala:
help me ask him o, all these ones are just tecno haters
i dey tell you, they are just hating on Tecno for nothing
Re: Tecno Upcoming Camon X Takes Better Selfie Than Iphone X Camera [ Photos ] by shogsman(m): 8:21pm On Apr 16, 2018
lowkey28:

Even a blind man knows. lol. just take the truth and move on.

My nigga take a chill pill,everybody is entitled to their opinion, from that picture above the difference isn't overbearing at all.what's with the hype anyways.
Re: Tecno Upcoming Camon X Takes Better Selfie Than Iphone X Camera [ Photos ] by toyota3(m): 3:43pm On Apr 19, 2018
I just got my camon x, its super amazing
Re: Tecno Upcoming Camon X Takes Better Selfie Than Iphone X Camera [ Photos ] by psoul12: 3:14am On Apr 22, 2018
toyota3:

Really.... Just getting convinced on getting this phone with the reviews am seeing.

Pro x or x ?
Re: Tecno Upcoming Camon X Takes Better Selfie Than Iphone X Camera [ Photos ] by sureinfo: 6:37am On Apr 23, 2018
toyota3:
na so, here's another review from someone who knows what's happening

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Recommend A Good Phone Between 100k - 120k Good Camera And Large Storage / [may 23rd] 4 Top Movies To Watch This Weekend / MTN Zone Tariff Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.