Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,690 members, 7,879,026 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 11:25 AM

Please Listen To A Song I Made On My Laptop - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Please Listen To A Song I Made On My Laptop (324 Views)

Albysnr - Good Loving Listen to Albysnr latest songs and albums online / Wizkid To Release A Song With Olamide As He Joins The Shakushaku League. / Pasuma And Basit, The Blind Boy To Record A Song (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Listen To A Song I Made On My Laptop by ERORR404(m): 12:48pm On Apr 02, 2018
Hi there, my name's THE HIT(production name) and i make electronic dance music (EDM) on my laptop with FL studio, the genre is not very popular in this part of the world,this i know but, I think the reason is because there aren't any indigenous mainstream edm producers in nigeria. I've been sharing my tracks with members of a little edm thread here cutcee of SuperSuave who created the thread, and i've gotten quite positive reviews and also a small following on soumdcloud.
However i believe there are other nigerians who listen to edm out there.
You may have been listening to edm without even knowing it, if you like songs from artiste like David Guetta, major later, Martin garrix,alan walker, kygo, marshmellow,the chainsmokers,skrillex,illenium,dj snake etc then you have been listening to edm.
Anyways please check out my latest song and do leave a comment. Thanks

https://soundcloud.com/user-584520986/the-hit-bass-worship

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pF_75PVvhN8-PwZ_O6zrclVayqiChOFh/view?usp=drivesdk

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Majek Fashek To Dino Melaye: "Fire Go Burn All Your Enemies"nigerilegen / After A Long Break, Kings Kreative Koncept Bounces Back With Her Empowerment Pr / Thugs Stealing Mace Is Worse Than When Shagari Was Over Thrown - Ben Bruce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.