Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,576 members, 7,932,775 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 12:29 PM

Godknows Igali Reacts To Inclusion Of Name In Looters’ List - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Godknows Igali Reacts To Inclusion Of Name In Looters’ List (19017 Views)

Buhari Names Godknows Igali As APC Senatorial Aspirant, Bayelsa / Godknows Boladei Igali Enters Keke To Tompolo Birthday Lecture In Warri / Buhari Must Include APC Members In Looters’ List To Be Published – Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Godknows Igali Reacts To Inclusion Of Name In Looters’ List by Gucciboss: 5:26pm On Apr 02, 2018
ihatesycophant:
I took time to check both comments from the beginning to the last you threw the jab. I think if you don't want people to quote you, there's no need you comment because this is a public forum and the builder of this forum had to put ports that commenter can quote, like or share. We just need to be cultured in our interactions especially in a public space.

Quoting someone is not the issue here but quoting someone without reading his/her comment very well. Just go through those post again you will understand why I made that reply.

You can as well go through my posts I don't reply people in such manner. But people should know that not everyone is interested in all these their APC and PDP rubbish. Many of us just want things to change. I mean real change.
Re: Godknows Igali Reacts To Inclusion Of Name In Looters’ List by Bestman111(m): 5:27pm On Apr 02, 2018
Pls where is d list? My body is doing me somehow as if my name is there.
Pls who have d list in d house o?

1 Like

Re: Godknows Igali Reacts To Inclusion Of Name In Looters’ List by Okoroawusa: 5:34pm On Apr 02, 2018
AntiWailer:
bank loan to buy campaign cars ?
How were they hoping to pay back ?
Criminals.
Which bank will give you loan to buy campaign cars?

The man is talking to PDP n Igbos
Re: Godknows Igali Reacts To Inclusion Of Name In Looters’ List by gbegemaster(m): 5:53pm On Apr 02, 2018
ihatesycophant:
Young man, if I may ask you. What is media trial? The citizens deserve to know what happened to their common patrimony. How it was spent or not spent. Every dealings of the govt must be reported to the citizenry. So, stop your rhetoric just because you heard educated illiterates saying or writing it. Nothing like media trial.
If govt is doing another thing and not bring it to the knowledge of citizenry, same would be complaining that govt is secretive and doing things without Citizens knowing. PIB even mandated govt to open its book day-in-day-out.
Nothing like media trial. If a thief is caught and paraded on live TV, you guys will not say, it's media trial but when it comes to political thievery, it becomes media trial.
I am not stupid. Neither are you. Bringing to public knowledge is not the same prosecuting and recovering looted funds.

The federal government needs to go back to primary school and learn from teachers how they handle list of noisemakers. We need more action and less talk.
Re: Godknows Igali Reacts To Inclusion Of Name In Looters’ List by ihatesycophant(m): 5:57pm On Apr 02, 2018
greggng:

Is because of intelligent people like you with good analytical mind set , that people like us are still on nairaland. God bless your wisdom
All we need doing is to continue schooling them till they changed. Never take offence.
Re: Godknows Igali Reacts To Inclusion Of Name In Looters’ List by ihatesycophant(m): 8:11pm On Apr 02, 2018
gbegemaster:
I am not stupid. Neither are you. Bringing to public knowledge is not the same prosecuting and recovering looted funds.

The federal government needs to go back to primary school and learn from teachers how they handle list of noisemakers. We need more action and less talk.
I think your choice of phrase noise maker and media trial is synonymous... We need to stop giving looters life line. Until we make them realise that they have toiled with human's lives by their action and inaction, then they we continued to see themselves as lord of the ring.
Any tactics that legally deployed to serve as deterrent to others should be applauded and not condemned by us the less privileged and the average. That is why many of them are getting richer while the down-trodden getting poorer.
The PIB signed by Jonathan has given room for all public and private documents not to be secret. I think this fight should be between the less privileged/average and the elites. But it funny that the so called tomorrow's leaders are also taking side with their looters not minding their tomorrow that has already been eaten today by same people they are backing and can die for.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Godknows Igali Reacts To Inclusion Of Name In Looters’ List by ihatesycophant(m): 8:18pm On Apr 02, 2018
Gucciboss:

Quoting someone is not the issue here but quoting someone without reading his/her comment very well. Just go through those post again you will understand why I made that reply.

You can as well go through my posts I don't reply people in such manner. But people should know that not everyone is interested in all these their APC and PDP rubbish. Many of us just want things to change. I mean real change.
I think understanding each other should be the bedrock of our interaction on this forum. Political discourse should not divide us but bind us for greater nation building. God help us and deliver us from the games of our tax masters that eat our common patrimony and still reserve for their unborn children and make us to fight unduly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Godknows Igali Reacts To Inclusion Of Name In Looters’ List by 1miccza: 3:44am On Apr 03, 2018
GarriKoro:
Idiotic Biafran is one of the jeeps in your house? We will send Magu over after the Easter break to collect our property

How do you tribal and partisan warriors think? Someone makes a similar statement that seems to support your view you go on to insult him without reading? Na wa
Re: Godknows Igali Reacts To Inclusion Of Name In Looters’ List by 1miccza: 3:49am On Apr 03, 2018
bart10:
Sue the lying bastard undecided

Yet nothing has been done to him or about him after 3.5 years, what does this say about this whole noise
Re: Godknows Igali Reacts To Inclusion Of Name In Looters’ List by cjrane: 3:51am On Apr 03, 2018
Osinbajo,

Please tell Lie to Phublish a list of Jonathan family and all Phee-Dee-Phee members that refused to join APC, phut $100 million dollars as what they looted from gorment.

This will distract Nigerians from paying attention to our looting and gross incompetence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Godknows Igali Reacts To Inclusion Of Name In Looters’ List by kennymartinz(m): 6:24am On Apr 03, 2018
loan to buy suv for campaign and Nigerians now paying the loan, this is hell rubbish. But why have they not even arrested this so called Jonathan self. Architect of corruption and he is busy supervising election in other african countries even when he cannot win an election here, Even those publishing names how are we sure they are not even stealing those loots they claimed they have recovered afterall we have seen such cases once when the late waziri was efcc chairperson. To rest in peaces with Nigerian money.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saraki, Dogara, NASS Members May Leave APC Thursday - New Telegraph / Biafra National Guard Claims Responsibility For Attack On Abia Police Hqs / To Save Submarine Cables, Lagos-Calabar Highway Leaves Shoreline For 9Km

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.