Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,281 members, 7,884,495 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 11:24 AM

Notorious Traffic Robber Arrested By Security Operatives During Operation. Photo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Notorious Traffic Robber Arrested By Security Operatives During Operation. Photo (26903 Views)

How Lady Trapped Armed Robber With Sex During Operation / Police Arrests 20-Year-Old Notorious Traffic Robber (Photo) / “my Father Fortified Me With Charms Before I Moved To Lagos”- Traffic Robber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Notorious Traffic Robber Arrested By Security Operatives During Operation. Photo by ClumsyFlimsy: 4:00pm On Apr 02, 2018
Yoruba demon cheesy

1 Like

Re: Notorious Traffic Robber Arrested By Security Operatives During Operation. Photo by crafteck(m): 4:02pm On Apr 02, 2018
How did they get owners number

PrettyCrystal:
The operatives of the Lagos State Task Force nabbed a notorious traffic robber who pretended to be selling 'Soft Drinks and pure water' to motorists at Oshodi bridge. SP Olayinka Egbeyemi, Chairman of the Lagos State Task Force disclosed that the traffic robber was apprehended by officers of the Agency who were positioned at Oshodi bridge to check criminal activities of these traffic robbers.

He stated that the traffic robber was arrested after he had broken a driver's side screen of a Toyota Corolla car with hammer and snatched 2 phones and a bag containing valuables.

The Chairman stated further that immediately the suspect was arrested and every items stolen recovered the owner was called on phone to pick up her bag and 2 phone at Task Force office, Bolade, Oshodi.

SP Egbeyemi who commended Governor Akinwunmi Ambode for providing necessary modernised security tools however assured members of the public that the Agency will not relent in its efforts to completely rid Oshodi and the State as a whole of such unscrupulous elements activities.

He confirmed that the Lagos State Commissioner of Police CP EDGAL IMOHIMI has directed that the arrested traffic robber be charged to court for prosecution and other syndicate in this shady act should be arrested within Oshodi and it's environs.

Arrested traffic robber Mr. Oluwole Kayode (27 years) who hails from Abeokuta in Ogun State confessed to have been using a hammer on motorists who refused to voluntarily released their belongings during traffic at Oshodi bridge.

"Yes i used hammer to broke her vehicle side screen because the woman refused to surrender her bag and 2 phones when I approached her during traffic when it was raining"

The owner of the snatched bag and 2 phones Mrs Hadizatul Jiddah commended the Lagos State Commissioner of Police for his efforts of ridding Lagos of crime and State Task Force for prompt action taken.

"If not for the prompt interventions of personnel of the Lagos State Task Force my bag and 2 phones would have gone"

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/lagos-state-task-force-nab-a-notorious-traffic-robber-at-oshodi.html
Re: Notorious Traffic Robber Arrested By Security Operatives During Operation. Photo by enemyofprogress: 4:02pm On Apr 02, 2018
See as him resemble funjosh
Re: Notorious Traffic Robber Arrested By Security Operatives During Operation. Photo by MahatmaGhandi: 4:07pm On Apr 02, 2018
grin grin grin make I no talk anything
Re: Notorious Traffic Robber Arrested By Security Operatives During Operation. Photo by Mutemenot(m): 4:08pm On Apr 02, 2018
Kayode why na?
Re: Notorious Traffic Robber Arrested By Security Operatives During Operation. Photo by heendrix(m): 4:09pm On Apr 02, 2018
GloriaNinja:
CRIMINALS USUALLY LOOK EVIL AS HELL AND UGLY TOO, SEE HOW UGLY AND TATTERED HE LOOKS.

embarassed
Re: Notorious Traffic Robber Arrested By Security Operatives During Operation. Photo by tallskinnyperv(m): 4:09pm On Apr 02, 2018
GloriaNinja:
CRIMINALS USUALLY LOOK EVIL AS HELL AND UGLY TOO, SEE HOW UGLY AND TATTERED HE LOOKS.
they Bleep best also... and would probably make u orgasm...
Re: Notorious Traffic Robber Arrested By Security Operatives During Operation. Photo by Aadeyinka(m): 4:12pm On Apr 02, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
The operatives of the Lagos State Task Force nabbed a notorious traffic robber who pretended to be selling 'Soft Drinks and pure water' to motorists at Oshodi bridge. SP Olayinka Egbeyemi, Chairman of the Lagos State Task Force disclosed that the traffic robber was apprehended by officers of the Agency who were positioned at Oshodi bridge to check criminal activities of these traffic robbers.

He stated that the traffic robber was arrested after he had broken a driver's side screen of a Toyota Corolla car with hammer and snatched 2 phones and a bag containing valuables.

The Chairman stated further that immediately the suspect was arrested and every items stolen recovered the owner was called on phone to pick up her bag and 2 phone at Task Force office, Bolade, Oshodi.

SP Egbeyemi who commended Governor Akinwunmi Ambode for providing necessary modernised security tools however assured members of the public that the Agency will not relent in its efforts to completely rid Oshodi and the State as a whole of such unscrupulous elements activities.

He confirmed that the Lagos State Commissioner of Police CP EDGAL IMOHIMI has directed that the arrested traffic robber be charged to court for prosecution and other syndicate in this shady act should be arrested within Oshodi and it's environs.

Arrested traffic robber Mr. Oluwole Kayode (27 years) who hails from Abeokuta in Ogun State confessed to have been using a hammer on motorists who refused to voluntarily released their belongings during traffic at Oshodi bridge.

"Yes i used hammer to broke her vehicle side screen because the woman refused to surrender her bag and 2 phones when I approached her during traffic when it was raining"

The owner of the snatched bag and 2 phones Mrs Hadizatul Jiddah commended the Lagos State Commissioner of Police for his efforts of ridding Lagos of crime and State Task Force for prompt action taken.

"If not for the prompt interventions of personnel of the Lagos State Task Force my bag and 2 phones would have gone"

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/lagos-state-task-force-nab-a-notorious-traffic-robber-at-oshodi.html
plz use that hammer to break his teeth, just six teeth each up and down is ok , before throw the idiot to jail his residence
Re: Notorious Traffic Robber Arrested By Security Operatives During Operation. Photo by heendrix(m): 4:15pm On Apr 02, 2018
silastemplar:
With his looks sef he should be arrested whether he is caught stealing or not

Lools grin true tho looks speaks more
Re: Notorious Traffic Robber Arrested By Security Operatives During Operation. Photo by heendrix(m): 4:17pm On Apr 02, 2018
tallskinnyperv:
they Bleep best also... and would probably make u orgasm...

who asked you angry
Re: Notorious Traffic Robber Arrested By Security Operatives During Operation. Photo by iammarvellux(m): 4:19pm On Apr 02, 2018
AidlifeOnline:

Haba! Easy on the man. It is thief he thief and not rape. Dis buhari weather is really taking a toil on those that elected PMB..

PMB till 2023. Make we eyes clear
MY brother if u have in any way been a victim of this traffic robberies, you will not say take it easy on him, those who have been victims of this horrible traffic jam robbery will tell u more.

1 Like

Re: Notorious Traffic Robber Arrested By Security Operatives During Operation. Photo by Jakumo(m): 4:20pm On Apr 02, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

For breaking and entry ?

Sure, why not. This creature has probably caved in a few motorists skulls with that hammer, so a fate of death due to police target practice would amount to a productive social service, all for the cost of just a few 9mm slugs that will be installed in the man's bony cranium during the process.
Re: Notorious Traffic Robber Arrested By Security Operatives During Operation. Photo by ChiefSweetus: 4:22pm On Apr 02, 2018
PrettyCrystal:

undecided

1 Like

Re: Notorious Traffic Robber Arrested By Security Operatives During Operation. Photo by Daddyboy101(m): 4:26pm On Apr 02, 2018
Mr. Oluwole Kayode (27 years) .Abeokuta. Ogun State

Na them..
So Kayode don leave skull mining business enter triffic thief

After sum people will say don't judge people by their look...
You can never catch a handsome guy doing this rubbish....

Shout out to all my real hustlers out there... GOD WILL ANSWER OUR PRAYERS THIS MONTH
Re: Notorious Traffic Robber Arrested By Security Operatives During Operation. Photo by AidlifeOnline(m): 4:27pm On Apr 02, 2018
[quote author=iammarvellux post=66371779]
MY brother if u have in any way been a victim of this traffic robberies, you will not say take it easy on him, those who have been victims of this horrible traffic jam robbery will tell u more

No be lie U talk bro but not his scrotum balls. I don't want to imagine d blow n the pain.
Re: Notorious Traffic Robber Arrested By Security Operatives During Operation. Photo by begwong: 4:27pm On Apr 02, 2018
Just passing by after seeing the name ✈ ✈ ✈
Re: Notorious Traffic Robber Arrested By Security Operatives During Operation. Photo by bionixs: 4:37pm On Apr 02, 2018
PrettyCrystal:

little wonder! when did Afonjas learn genuine hustling of items on trafficking if not collecting already hustled money,phone and others from people. Owo da people
Re: Notorious Traffic Robber Arrested By Security Operatives During Operation. Photo by Greatzeus(m): 4:46pm On Apr 02, 2018
GloriaNinja:
I am currently reading a book " Ashes to Ashes" by Tami Hoag. It's about a serial killer (nicknamed cremator because he burns his victims).
A Press conference was held because of him,he actually came and sat down there like a participant, listening to what and who is taking about him. This is what the writer as to say
" People expect evil to have an ugly face,...evil can be handsome.Evil is ugly but the ugliness is internal,a black, cancerous rot that consumes conscience and moral fiber and the controls that define civilized behavior,and leave an animal hiding behind the normal facade"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Notorious Traffic Robber Arrested By Security Operatives During Operation. Photo by Eju2018(m): 4:48pm On Apr 02, 2018
This guy should not be charged to court, he was caught in action. Max kirikiri is his portion with hard labour. grin
Re: Notorious Traffic Robber Arrested By Security Operatives During Operation. Photo by Sagay212: 4:51pm On Apr 02, 2018
there is no need wasting space putting this idiot in prison and using tax payers money to feed him. Just waste him and reduce the population of useless people in the country. it is not by force to be in lagos if you are not ready to work. this idiot can actually live in his village comfortably if he decides to farm.

1 Like

Re: Notorious Traffic Robber Arrested By Security Operatives During Operation. Photo by 09educhris(m): 5:18pm On Apr 02, 2018
kill him
Re: Notorious Traffic Robber Arrested By Security Operatives During Operation. Photo by Wiseonetemmy(m): 5:21pm On Apr 02, 2018
GloriaNinja:
Criminals don’t always look tattered, that’s a very erroneous statement. Infact there are most sophisticated and well dressed criminals in the world. Add up the numbers of politicians, CEOs, judges, police,drug barons in this world who are criminals, then u will understand what I mean.

2 Likes

Re: Notorious Traffic Robber Arrested By Security Operatives During Operation. Photo by AFONJAPIG(m): 5:58pm On Apr 02, 2018
without been told I knw he is one of those criminalistic AFONJA making Lagos horrible for good minded hardworking people

1 Like

Re: Notorious Traffic Robber Arrested By Security Operatives During Operation. Photo by TadM: 6:06pm On Apr 02, 2018
this one na person sperm soO.
Re: Notorious Traffic Robber Arrested By Security Operatives During Operation. Photo by smartiyke78: 7:08pm On Apr 02, 2018
Wwots dat on his boxers shot waist band? looks like gold circle, did he also steel dat? His face needs more panel bitting transformation. Ole!

1 Like

Re: Notorious Traffic Robber Arrested By Security Operatives During Operation. Photo by godofuck231: 7:30pm On Apr 02, 2018
iammarvellux:
Many of this traffic robberies have gone unreported

I think he deserves this

Use his hammer on the balls please

1 Like

Re: Notorious Traffic Robber Arrested By Security Operatives During Operation. Photo by Maximus85(m): 7:53pm On Apr 02, 2018
PrettyCrystal:

Why are they always ugly looking?
Re: Notorious Traffic Robber Arrested By Security Operatives During Operation. Photo by RomeoEmpire(m): 11:41pm On Apr 02, 2018
GloriaNinja:
kikikiki......lwkmd.
Re: Notorious Traffic Robber Arrested By Security Operatives During Operation. Photo by Akious2k2(m): 1:47pm On Apr 03, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
See his tribal mark.. We know his region with that
It looks exactly like those from the region of the Rising Sun, shey?
Re: Notorious Traffic Robber Arrested By Security Operatives During Operation. Photo by Akious2k2(m): 2:07pm On Apr 03, 2018
GloriaNinja:
grin
GloriaNinja:

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 Persons Shot Dead In Renewed Cult War In Awka, Anambra. Graphic Photos / Soldiers Accused Of Phone Theft, Prevented From Fleeing / Nigerian Man Seeking Asylum Kills His Girlfriend In Germany (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.