Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,148 members, 7,890,870 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:36 PM

Popular Hair Seller Mizwanneka Shares Her Own Side Of The Story - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Popular Hair Seller Mizwanneka Shares Her Own Side Of The Story (2711 Views)

Nigeria's Biggest Hair Seller, Wears 20 Million Naira Watch (picture) / Popular Hair Seller Mizwanneka Cries Out After Being Billed ₦1.2m For 2 Tires / Lady Shares Death Curses Heaped On Her By Popular Hair Seller Mizwanneka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular Hair Seller Mizwanneka Shares Her Own Side Of The Story by Racylucy(f): 4:00pm On Apr 02, 2018
Following the heat that is on between hair seller Mizwanneka and twitter user @Silkpetal_ Mizwanneka has come out on her instagram page to share her own side of the story.

She wrote: "So I wasn’t going to say anything about this issue, but oh well too many tags already, so here is for those who will be interested in knowing wat happened.

First of all, I want to ask you all to tell this lady to release the whole chat and not an edited chat.

After a week ago, I posted something on my insta story about how someone came to my store and tried to kill me and all that and that whoever wants me dead will die before me.
Few minutes later, I saw a comment on my post, with abuses and agreeing I’ll die, I quickly deleted the comment from my post and tried to send the person a dm cause that was too harsh.

As I opened the dm, I saw she also sent a message on dm which she didn’t post to u all. Now she didn’t say whether she bought hair or not or whether we owe her hair.
She was just abusing me both on comment and dm and as human, I replied with “You will die untimely, because she said that to me first. And she immediately added my kids to it saying my children will die untimely and even called my daughter’s name as you can see in the chat that she already edited. I got very angry and we both exchanged nasty words. It was even in the cause of the exchange that she mentioned she bought hair that hasn’t been delivered and I said so why didn’t you use the Compliant line. She said “Do you know why your clients don’t respect you? Because you are classless, you don’t know how to speak English, you are local, and a village girl, which was when I said to her my clients don’t only respect me, they worship me because I don’t let them waste too much money buying same thing.

And she said money can’t buy you a PhD, money won’t buy you class. First she left a very harsh and nasty comment on my page without even stating wat the main issue was, and still went ahead to insult me on my dm. Then I replied her and she got my kids involved (first ). She sent me her business page, saying my “This is my jewelry page and I'm sure classless girls like you can’t afford it. And I said I know where to buy jewelry if I wanted not fake.

Funny part is, how she edited every damn thing she said is still a shock.

http://www.royaloya.com/2018/04/popular-hair-seller-mizwanneka-shares.html?m=1

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Obinoscopy Fynestboi OAM4J MissyB3

Re: Popular Hair Seller Mizwanneka Shares Her Own Side Of The Story by Racylucy(f): 4:01pm On Apr 02, 2018
See More Screenshots Here >> http://www.royaloya.com/2018/04/popular-hair-seller-mizwanneka-
shares.html?m=1
Re: Popular Hair Seller Mizwanneka Shares Her Own Side Of The Story by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 02, 2018
undecided
Re: Popular Hair Seller Mizwanneka Shares Her Own Side Of The Story by Mariangeles(f): 4:07pm On Apr 02, 2018
Thank God mere words can't kill, otherwise...
Re: Popular Hair Seller Mizwanneka Shares Her Own Side Of The Story by Adaowerri111: 4:20pm On Apr 02, 2018
Childish publicity
Re: Popular Hair Seller Mizwanneka Shares Her Own Side Of The Story by Ohmypepperminta: 5:28pm On Apr 02, 2018
Hmm Lalasticlala
Re: Popular Hair Seller Mizwanneka Shares Her Own Side Of The Story by njuwo(m): 5:34pm On Apr 02, 2018
Ohmypepperminta:
Hmm Lalasticlala
Not be only Lalasticlala but Mynd44 too
Re: Popular Hair Seller Mizwanneka Shares Her Own Side Of The Story by Smhart1(f): 5:45pm On Apr 02, 2018
sitting pretty
Re: Popular Hair Seller Mizwanneka Shares Her Own Side Of The Story by njuwo(m): 5:52pm On Apr 02, 2018
Ohmypepperminta:
You quote me here again, are you mental?
No, I am meter
Re: Popular Hair Seller Mizwanneka Shares Her Own Side Of The Story by Ohmypepperminta: 6:06pm On Apr 02, 2018
njuwo:
No, I am meter
Good for yourself
Re: Popular Hair Seller Mizwanneka Shares Her Own Side Of The Story by Kobicove(m): 9:43am On Apr 03, 2018
There are always two sides to a story undecided

(1) (Reply)

Download Album. Carrie Underwood Cry Pretty Mp3# / "Mama I Have Made It" – Teen Boy Says As He Meet New Miss World, Vanessa (photo) / Cossy Orjiakor Attempts To Break The Internet By Removing Her Panties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.