Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,626 members, 7,937,844 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 01:00 PM

Help With Gear Issue On 2003 Camry - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Help With Gear Issue On 2003 Camry (4341 Views)

P0021 Diagnostic Trouble Code On 2003 Toyota Sienna Van / Toyota Camry 2007 Model Gear Issue / Corolla 04 Gear Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help With Gear Issue On 2003 Camry by Tekkyy: 2:33pm On Apr 09, 2018
RZArecta2:
Op, you had better beg Gazzuzz for that 50k transmission now considering the source of the offer's integrity and the country's current economic climate. That's if you really want the car to keep serving you o

Thanks bro. I will definitely call him up when I raise the cash.
Re: Help With Gear Issue On 2003 Camry by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:28am On May 03, 2018
Tekkyy:
Auto gurus please help.

My 2003 Toyota Camry gear won't reverse when switched to R. When at D it moves slowly and makes noise.

I have changed the gear oi but the problem still persists.

My mechanic is clueless to what the problem could be.

Advise needed pls.

How far?
Re: Help With Gear Issue On 2003 Camry by Bizzyliss(m): 5:04pm On May 03, 2018
This camry gear box is around 80k or so, u better buy that one from gazzuzz
Re: Help With Gear Issue On 2003 Camry by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:53pm On May 26, 2018
Tekkyy:
Auto gurus please help.

My 2003 Toyota Camry gear won't reverse when switched to R. When at D it moves slowly and makes noise.

I have changed the gear oi but the problem still persists.

My mechanic is clueless to what the problem could be.

Advise needed pls.

your number has been off for a while now.
Re: Help With Gear Issue On 2003 Camry by radautoworks: 10:02am On May 27, 2018
No one can tell you what you have to do until you have your transmission dismantled and inspected. If we do an inspection service to find what is wrong and you repair it with us, the inspection service is free. I don't know if you are in Lagos. We open fully in two weeks in Lekki.

It is almost always better to rebuild than to but a new one unless you are buying brand new or remanufactured. Rebuilding yours come with much better warranties if that's what is needed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Me / Reverse Camera,Car Entertainment And GPS- Who has installed in used car / Radiator Cover Wont Work!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.